Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question about destruction rituals.

Hi Family,
i'm wondering if i could do the destruction rituals excluding the standard ritual on a daily basis regardless of the planetary days and hours. And if i can what are the hours for each day that favours the D.R.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Anyone knows?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxxxxxwizardxxxxxxxxxx" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Hi Family,
i'm wondering if i could do the destruction rituals excluding the standard ritual on a daily basis regardless of the planetary days and hours. And if i can what are the hours for each day that favours the D.R.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Personally, I do not do a destruction "ritual" daily, but what I do is after my meditations, I create a thoughtform during the hour of mars and program it to bring about the end of xtianity. After releasing the thoughtform I then clean my chakras and aura.

I would suggest if you plan on doing anything for a DR or a destruction thoughtform to use chronosxp program to align your work during the hours of mars.

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxxxxxwizardxxxxxxxxxx" <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Thanks. But is it the hours of Mars for everyday? Thanks. HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:

Personally, I do not do a destruction "ritual" daily, but what I do is after my meditations, I create a thoughtform during the hour of mars and program it to bring about the end of xtianity. After releasing the thoughtform I then clean my chakras and aura.

I would suggest if you plan on doing anything for a DR or a destruction thoughtform to use chronosxp program to align your work during the hours of mars.

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxxxxxwizardxxxxxxxxxx" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Yes, I use the hour of mars every day that I create the thoughtforms, just make certain to clean your chakras and aura to keep yourself strong. The stronger you are, the better the working and less chance of the process backfiring on you.

Hail Satan always!!!

Thanks. But is it the hours of Mars for everyday? Thanks. HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@ wrote:

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxxxxxwizardxxxxxxxxxx" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Yes you can do destruction without no rituals. *First of all, create an aura of protection.* I call them destruction sigils. Just write the runes on a paper, put a circle around the runes (should be like this; 1 or many runes in the middle of a circle), think on what you wish to destroy, vibrate the runes while focusing on the middle of the circle, then simply burn it with a lighter or any candle. After this, clean your aura. Thoughtforms are useless to my opinion since the more you make the weaker they get and is a waste of time and effort. But that is my opinion.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

That's great wynterwatcher,but you are doing something everyday,as I am to continue the fight against those filthy kike programs.That is my point.If we all do something everyday,no matter how simple,it will destroy those sick programs that much faster,and will release and wake up the Gentiles,that are still under the spell of the kikes.
Hail Satan!Brian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 1:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A question about destruction rituals.

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

When you do destruction rituals every day you spend too much energy. If you plan on doing these every day you should be doing more than 2 hours of power meditations every day to replenish and increase your energy. I think if you want to do these rituals often you should do them once a week (preferably Saturday), this will give you plenty of time to empower yourself and replenish your energy even with a simple power meditation program.

Of course you can do other things every day to aid in the destuction of the enemy which don't require destruction rituals. Talking to people about the lie of xianity either offline or online, writing exposingchristianity.com e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That's great wynterwatcher,but you are doing something everyday,as I am to continue the fight against those filthy kike programs.That is my point.If we all do something everyday,no matter how simple,it will destroy those sick programs that much faster,and will release and wake up the Gentiles,that are still under the spell of the kikes.

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Wait some of what I said is wrong, it depends on the ritual. If it's a destruction ritual that raises energy from outside sources then you don't spend your own energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

When you do destruction rituals every day you spend too much energy. If you plan on doing these every day you should be doing more than 2 hours of power meditations every day to replenish and increase your energy. I think if you want to do these rituals often you should do them once a week (preferably Saturday), this will give you plenty of time to empower yourself and replenish your energy even with a simple power meditation program.

Of course you can do other things every day to aid in the destuction of the enemy which don't require destruction rituals. Talking to people about the lie of xianity either offline or online, writing exposingchristianity.com e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Making lots of thoughtforms for a specific purpose is not worth it because they are weak. What you do is make ONE thoughtform only and you continuously feed it with destructive energy every day (make sure you evoke not invoke the energy) so it sends it to destroy xianity and becomes stronger. Of course as usually you program it to dissolve itself once xianity is destroyed, we don't want to create a monster.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:

Yes you can do destruction without no rituals. *First of all, create an aura of protection.* I call them destruction sigils. Just write the runes on a paper, put a circle around the runes (should be like this; 1 or many runes in the middle of a circle), think on what you wish to destroy, vibrate the runes while focusing on the middle of the circle, then simply burn it with a lighter or any candle. After this, clean your aura. Thoughtforms are useless to my opinion since the more you make the weaker they get and is a waste of time and effort. But that is my opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@ wrote:

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

I was in the habit of making thoughtforms quite often, as I am a beginner and it was really helping me learn to feel energy outside of myself, and raising and directing it. But now I'm just using runes and sigils, and of course rituals twice a week.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Making lots of thoughtforms for a specific purpose is not worth it because they are weak. What you do is make ONE thoughtform only and you continuously feed it with destructive energy every day (make sure you evoke not invoke the energy) so it sends it to destroy xianity and becomes stronger. Of course as usually you program it to dissolve itself once xianity is destroyed, we don't want to create a monster.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@ wrote:

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Well I guess to each his own diznit26.But what I am doing right now with vibrating some runes,and repeating affirmations,is working for me,and I feel great doing it every morning.As I said while you are empowering your chakras and aura,what are you doing with all the energy?You may do as you wish,but I don't think there are any hard and fast rules.So you do it the way you chose and I will too.My only thing is encouraging all Brothers and Sisters to step up the fight,so we can together put an end to the kike programs sooner.I hope we can both agree on that Brother.
Hail Satan!Brian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 6:28 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Agreed Brian. It also depends on the strength of the person behind the thoughtforms. While some people/thoughtforms may be weak, if the person behind them has the strength, so does the thoughtform. That is my opinion anyway, others may feel different and are entitled to their opinion, but I will continue with how I have been doing them unless Satan tells me otherwise.

Hail Satan always!!!

Well I guess to each his own diznit26.But what I am doing right now with vibrating some runes,and repeating affirmations,is working for me,and I feel great doing it every morning.As I said while you are empowering your chakras and aura,what are you doing with all the energy?You may do as you wish,but I don't think there are any hard and fast rules.So you do it the way you chose and I will too.My only thing is encouraging all Brothers and Sisters to step up the fight,so we can together put an end to the kike programs sooner.I hope we can both agree on that Brother.

Hail Satan!
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Thanks for all your advices they really helped. :). I will do the destructive sigil each day now :))
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Vepar!
Hail Hell!

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hope this helped.

Hail Satan always!!!

Hi Family,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL VEPAR!
HAIL HELL!

""silence is golden""

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back