Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question abourt something in the air

chris41226

i have a question about me seeing green particals flouting in the air there bright green vary vary small and the just swim in the air iv noticed them for a cupple of years now but i dont know what they are if anyone knows and can help me understand what they are and if i can use them in my energy workings or meditations in a positive way plez let me know i think its soo cool i can see them but if no one knows what im talking about just go out side lay down in the grass or on a table to where you have a nice clear blue sky and look up into the sky but only focus on a close vew like your looking right in front of you and not out into the sky you should be able to see lil green dotes swimming around you in the sky i think there so cool and fun to watch

HAIL FATHER SATAN OUR TRUE GOD AND CREATOR
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD MAY THEY ALWAYS TEACH AND GUIDE US THREW FATHERS WORKINGS

I'm gonna say they're probably clusters of energy, or possibly thoughtforms. No, I wouldn't try to use them in energy working, but do you see them more readily or more often in a certain area? As in around a park, near houses..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

i have a question about me seeing green particals flouting in the air there bright green vary vary small and the just swim in the air iv noticed them for a cupple of years now but i dont know what they are if anyone knows and can help me understand what they are and if i can use them in my energy workings or meditations in a positive way plez let me know i think its soo cool i can see them but if no one knows what im talking about just go out side lay down in the grass or on a table to where you have a nice clear blue sky and look up into the sky but only focus on a close vew like your looking right in front of you and not out into the sky you should be able to see lil green dotes swimming around you in the sky i think there so cool and fun to watch

well i see them every time i try looking for them they seem so natural as long as i focus on looking for them they look alive or just following a energy path way bc they swim in the air and they also crash into each other and fuse together they seem to make up everything in the air bc i started to wonder if there just in the sky or everywhere and i tryed tuning into them around me and there every where just lil speks of green dotes swimming in the air. i would consider them being a thoughtform bc of my desire to be in love with someone is vary strong that the energy took on its own form and manifested into the world that since when using love energy it comes from the heart chakra and is green it could be a possibility and since my heart chakra is the most damaged of my chakras and vary in tune but i dont want to over look any other possibility of what these particles could be HAIL FATHER SATAN MAY HE ALWAYS WATCH OVER ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS...!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wowaccountmark" <wowaccountmark@... wrote:

I'm gonna say they're probably clusters of energy, or possibly thoughtforms. No, I wouldn't try to use them in energy working, but do you see them more readily or more often in a certain area? As in around a park, near houses..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back