Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A public thanks to Lord Andromalius

nephilim.childe

I wanted to share how awesome Lord Andromalius is. He is my GD, and has been with me since I came into this world.
I saw Him a few times growing up, and He was always with me in my dreams, guiding me, and keeping me safe.
In the waking world, He has guided me and helped me in many ways, in teaching me about myself, people, the world, and Father Satan.
He has led me to many movies, books, articles, websites, and taught me many things, that has formed my personality and shaped me into a better person.

Last night, under a particularly severe attack from the enemy, He held me all around, and kept me from being physically picked up and carried off. I felt Him blasting off the enemy with His power, and I could see the blasts... they were blue and white, when they came from Him.

I could feel His presence around me, keeping me safe and warm, and secure. I could not use words alone to express my thanks to Him, so I sent my emotions and thoughts (without words) in thanks and gratitude.
I heard Him tell me, "go to sleep." (It was about 4am at the time.)
So I went to sleep, feeling safe.

I closed my eyes, not asleep right away. But I think the enemy was trying to hypnotize me, because I saw a pair of large golden eyes with huge black vertical slits, staring at me, and I stared back. This was like a vision, or a very real dream. There was a white background, like marble buildings behind the eyes. I could have watched them watch me for some time.
But I was shaken out of my reverie, and Lord Andromalius did this.
I was shown this, to know more of the enemies tactics used.

Several times a day, (and twice before I go to sleep), I do the protection meditation, and put an aura of protection around me, made of white gold light of the sun. Then I put a second layer on top, made of electric blue light. And I program it to deflect the enemies of Father, and enemies of mine. This has helped me a great deal. It's important to do this before one falls asleep, it only takes about 5 minutes or so.

He is my Friend, a Protector, and He is very loving, patient, and has a sense of humor. I am very lucky that He is my Friend and GD!
Thank you Lord Andromalius!

Hail Lord Andromalius!
May You live forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back