Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Problem With Money Magick

highabove72

Every time that I perform a money working, it always comes from parents and grandparents which I find very disappointing, to say the least. I really don't like taking money from them, but I do to make them happy. It feels like I'm an arrogant bank sucking its customers dry. During a working, I use my heart chakra and visuilazation. My question is; how do I obtain hundreds or even thousands of dollars from an outer source i.e, NOT from family members?
Hail Satan!

Well, for one thing, are you actually ASKING your parents/grandparents outright for money? In which case, they'll likely oblige if they are in a financial position to do so because they love you. Don't ask them, if you don't want money from them, or even mention your money troubles to them because that's the natural response of good, loving parents: to fix the problem.

If, on the other hand, this is where the money comes from as a result of your working, without you having said anything, who are you to question it, so to speak.

Make sure in your affirmations you insert the phrase "in a positive way" or adapt that sentiment into a phrase that works for you. That way, you eliminate sources of money that cause harm/hurt to yourself or others, such as someone dying or going without so you can inherit or they give you money they actually need for themselves, or you are in a horrible accident and collect a huge insurance settlement (but you're maimed for life), etc. You get the idea.

Money workings can be frustrating because they take time. Money rules this world and it is in the hands of a miniscule few. That being said, there is also a lot of money "out there", i.e., there are many ways it can come to you, but it does require patience and persistence.

A suggestion: if you URGENTLY need the money to live, perhaps you must accept it from your parents/grandparents but in that case, promise yourself you will repay them and continue with your money workings. When money does start coming to you as a result of these workings, whether that be as "windfalls", gifts, a better job/contract, etc. -- many possibilities here -- then you can start giving back, if that makes you feel better. If they won't accept it that's their choice, but you will have made the offer and they will think all the more of you for it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

Every time that I perform a money working, it always comes from parents and grandparents which I find very disappointing, to say the least. I really don't like taking money from them, but I do to make them happy. It feels like I'm an arrogant bank sucking its customers dry. During a working, I use my heart chakra and visuilazation. My question is; how do I obtain hundreds or even thousands of dollars from an outer source i.e, NOT from family members?
Hail Satan!

When you do a working, state clearly that you do not wish to have money from family members. Hopefully that alone will do the trick. Good luck!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Howeveer, the words "not", "no", "won't" etc. should be avoided, so rephrase it to say something like, "excluding family members" or a phrase you're comfortable with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l91939" <l91939@... wrote:

When you do a working, state clearly that you do not wish to have money from family members. Hopefully that alone will do the trick. Good luck!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I think that you using ur heart chakra with the money meditation, makes the money you receive tie in with an "emotional source". This being ur Grandparents.

I first empower my 3 lower chakras then do the money meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Well, for one thing, are you actually ASKING your parents/grandparents outright for money? In which case, they'll likely oblige if they are in a financial position to do so because they love you. Don't ask them, if you don't want money from them, or even mention your money troubles to them because that's the natural response of good, loving parents: to fix the problem.

If, on the other hand, this is where the money comes from as a result of your working, without you having said anything, who are you to question it, so to speak.

Make sure in your affirmations you insert the phrase "in a positive way" or adapt that sentiment into a phrase that works for you. That way, you eliminate sources of money that cause harm/hurt to yourself or others, such as someone dying or going without so you can inherit or they give you money they actually need for themselves, or you are in a horrible accident and collect a huge insurance settlement (but you're maimed for life), etc. You get the idea.

Money workings can be frustrating because they take time. Money rules this world and it is in the hands of a miniscule few. That being said, there is also a lot of money "out there", i.e., there are many ways it can come to you, but it does require patience and persistence.

A suggestion: if you URGENTLY need the money to live, perhaps you must accept it from your parents/grandparents but in that case, promise yourself you will repay them and continue with your money workings. When money does start coming to you as a result of these workings, whether that be as "windfalls", gifts, a better job/contract, etc. -- many possibilities here -- then you can start giving back, if that makes you feel better. If they won't accept it that's their choice, but you will have made the offer and they will think all the more of you for it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Personally, it is my nature not to ask money from family members. I wasn't cautious enough in my workings that which gave it away. Now I see the importance of affirmations. Its not for an urgent cause however, but rather I want to invest the money in the stock market so as to multiply my money for a period of years. Its from reading "The Big Money" by Fred Kobrick that motivated me to do this. I strongly recommend this book if you are already investing in the stock market. Your posts certainly cleared up some things and I greatly appreciate it.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back