Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A presentation...

Mother Fucker

Well hello to you all again, some have said in an infiltrator...I can guarantee you I am not of that at all, the rune Algiz is of protection correct and in the other post I posted about this the affirmation have included that algiz burns and destroys the enemy's energy. That in a way destroys them and doesn't protect them, Astral king you sure have not heard of that but I can assure u..Astral king this word means I'm a king spiritually of my location, My dear Brothers and sisters I work hard to destroy the enemy. There is no reason to insult another brother over something that is not quite accurate to you..

If I ever annoyed you in anyway I'm very sorry and that shall not happen again.

There are many infiltrators in this world we live in.

Remember there are many members complaining that there are emails they have been receiving lately..Those emails they have been receiving are quite Negative and insulting. Do your best To destroy every mother fucking enemy that lives. we all dedicate our lives in this world to reach godhood and immortality and to destroy the enemy as well. Do so and never give up.

A Personal Message to User : " Yog Sothoth"

You are a very knowledgable Satanist.

There are a few things that could possibly make you thing I'm an enemy, trust me I'm no enemy..

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS
HEIL HITLER

-

We are the Warriors of Earth.

I would love to help anyone on this group. Feel free to add me on Skype: "Damenai"

Like i said there IS NO SUCH THING as a ''astral king'' of a location. It doesn't work that way.  You can't use a white magic rune like Algiz for black magic, and hell you even wanted people to vibrate a sacred holy number! infiltrators like you are so easy to point out lol. This person needs to be banned. 

What are you really.Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:00:15 +0300To: [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] A presentation...
  Well hello to you all again, some have said in an infiltrator...I can guarantee you I am not of that at all, the rune Algiz is of protection correct and in the other post I posted about this the affirmation have included that algiz burns and destroys the enemy's energy. That in a way destroys them and doesn't protect them, Astral king you sure have not heard of that but I can assure u..Astral king this word means I'm a king spiritually of my location, My dear Brothers and sisters I work hard to destroy the enemy. There is no reason to insult another brother over something that is not quite accurate to you..

Remember there are many members complaining that there are emails they have been receiving lately..Those emails they have been receiving are quite Negative and insulting. Do your best To destroy every mother fucking enemy that lives. we all dedicate our lives in this world to reach godhood and immortality and to destroy the enemy as well. Do so and never give up.

There are a few things that could possibly make you thing I'm an enemy, trust me I'm no enemy..

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS
HEIL HITLER

-

I would love to help anyone on this group. Feel free to add me on Skype: "Damenai"

Lol. I dnt feel this guy is infiltrating.
His just confused.
I mean he's not insulted any one..his just saying a lot of ignorant BS...but i have a feeling his intrested in being a satanist. Look @ motherfucker(sweetsatan!!!!seriously...get a new adress name) If you really want to be taken seriously just admit that you know little or nothing..i mean we all started from zero...just stop pretendeding to be the king of Satanism(lol) though its a funny joke... Hail Satan
Hail all hell Bless the jos administration
On Feb 17, 2015 4:02 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Like i said there IS NO SUCH THING as a ''astral king'' of a location. It doesn't work that way.  You can't use a white magic rune like Algiz for black magic, and hell you even wanted people to vibrate a sacred holy number! infiltrators like you are so easy to point out lol. This person needs to be banned. 

1) Change your name or use a different yahoo alias. It is offensive to many and adds a poor image to our Spiritual Satanism E-group.
2) I have an ill-fated feeling you are NOT one of our brethren. You simply keep restating that you are not an enemy but never come out and say that you are a Spiritual Satanist or have done the dedication ritual.
3) If you have no knowledge and are new then JUST ADMIT IT and start studding.
@Yog_Sothoth and I have been dedicated for years, I have found he has been a VERY wise Spiritual Satanist brother, and there are many of us here in the same level that can answer your questions(not to mention the Ministry). But personally I think you are an Enemy and should be banned.
Hail Father! Hail Agares and Raum! Hail to our Legions!

What is what really???
On Feb 18, 2015 5:29 AM, "x9tmare@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What are you really.Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:00:15 +0300To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [HellsArmy666] A presentation...

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS
HEIL HITLER

-

Sometimes I might say things that might confuse you.  Let me clarify brothers and sisters.

I use a name in enochian such as "Malpirg" it surely means "Fire" and why I choose that name is because I am a mage who chose to be a fire mage and that is what I am. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 18, 2015, at 9:38 AM, Ameixing Lyf lyf948@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What is what really??? On Feb 18, 2015 5:29 AM, "x9tmare@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What are you really.Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:00:15 +0300To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [HellsArmy666] A presentation...

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS
HEIL HITLER

-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back