Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A PIECE OF SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE BANNED

I don't know what this fool calls itself in the groups -- it lacks the courage to speak up in the group, preferring to send nuisance emails to individuals -- the one I got in response to my comment on the "EVERYONE READ - REGARDING JEWS" thread is basically gibberish; the writer calls itself "bonbonsixsixsix@..."

Here's what it vomited forth:

"I feel deeply horrified that anyone who has been drinking form the church could become a satanist! Are you all roman Catholic or completely insane? Your all a bunch of bible bashes! The jews own you! Its only Christians that rant on about jews. At least in Islam they would not even think about them when taking a piss! Why are you really here? Is it because you want satanist support for your bible bashing antics? You ought to be tied to a cross and burnt alive for trying to full peoples mind with your Christian bullshit! Send me an email if you want to find out where to by life size crucifixes. Christians Nor Jews are Taking over! Seek urgent medical advice for your problem."

I just got my laugh of the day as it send another email saying it has cursed me for, I think, 900 days or something like that! LOL Anyway the nonsensical thing has just been relegated to the spam folder where it gets automatically deleted unnoticed and unread. I don't have time for this shit; I have legitimate emails from brothers and sisters that need real attention ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I don't know what this fool calls itself in the groups -- it lacks the courage to speak up in the group, preferring to send nuisance emails to individuals -- the one I got in response to my comment on the "EVERYONE READ - REGARDING JEWS" thread is basically gibberish; the writer calls itself "bonbonsixsixsix@..."

"I feel deeply horrified that anyone who has been drinking form the church could become a satanist! Are you all roman Catholic or completely insane? Your all a bunch of bible bashes! The jews own you! Its only Christians that rant on about jews. At least in Islam they would not even think about them when taking a piss! Why are you really here? Is it because you want satanist support for your bible bashing antics? You ought to be tied to a cross and burnt alive for trying to full peoples mind with your Christian bullshit! Send me an email if you want to find out where to by life size crucifixes. Christians Nor Jews are Taking over! Seek urgent medical advice for your problem."

Goddamed infiltrators. They just hate their own race, the kike! Look at it this way, all those stupid xians and fools that believe in what the buybull says are only there because they don't want to go to "hell", because of fear. They think its a burning place to be tormented and die. Fuckin' hilarious, and oh so stupid. So the next time a xian pisses you off just remember that they are the ones that will burn, until of course they realize it's not real and the energy of the fear runs out. What gets programmed into out aura, like the fear of burning for all eternity, becomes real when xians die or anyone else for that matter who believes in that jewish bullshit fucking buybull. If only the pages were softer I would have a use for it after all. LOL!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 5:08:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A PIECE OF SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE BANNED

I just got my laugh of the day as it send another email saying it has cursed me for, I think, 900 days or something like that! LOL Anyway the nonsensical thing has just been relegated to the spam folder where it gets automatically deleted unnoticed and unread. I don't have time for this shit; I have legitimate emails from brothers and sisters that need real attention ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Sounds like someone in cahoots with snowmage.You should have heard what this fucker said to me about causing mayhem and confusion within the jos,asking me if im a north of the border type hacker.I told him/her im from nj and he/she kept insisting i was a canadian,and to team up and cause confusion.I said i dont know who you think I am,I'm a satanist,I dont know about you,I serve him and would die for him.Supposedly snowmage is one too,(although i got very bad vibes from this person) saying that the jos is wrong about satan.Just steer clear from this person,he/she is very internet savvy,got my ip address and info from work computer thats barracuda firewalled in 5 minutes.Death and discord to all infiltrators and opposers!!!

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Wed, 9/1/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A PIECE OF SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE BANNED
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 10:08 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

[/TD]

This kind of confirmed my suspicions. I've noticed a trend lately where we seem to be getting plenty of new names popping up and many of them seem to follow the same post pattern. I'm always suspicious of new names who post 5 or 6 times in a row. Like I said that seems to be their M.O. If you notice sometimes the user-names will only be altered a little bit making it either a really strange coincidence or the same person/group. Their style of writing is sometimes similar as well. Unfortunately outside of watching where the posts originate from we have to wait until they pull this before it can be brought to a moderator so they can be banned.

I even see they've been hacking into other members accounts. I'd be curious to see if the message originated from the same computer as the original user or from a different terminal. Don't people know that they can be traced all the way back to their homes and names? What I find comical is the fact the only ones doing anything illegal are the stupid xian fools while at the same time preaching how good they are and how evil we are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

I don't know what this fool calls itself in the groups -- it lacks the courage to speak up in the group, preferring to send nuisance emails to individuals -- the one I got in response to my comment on the "EVERYONE READ - REGARDING JEWS" thread is basically gibberish; the writer calls itself "bonbonsixsixsix@"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back