Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations A pain in my hip chakras

This question is related to meditation.
Hey so I was doing the schedule for today and after I did Baalam’s ritual I had a sharp in point pain in my left side of the hips where one of the chakras sit, any idea what that was? it feels fine now but I really didn’t enjoy that, protecting and cleaning seemed to help, also I live in a Christian household, that really is the stupid of stupid types and I did the flow RTR today after and then Baalam, why did that happen?

Pain is sometimes an indication of blockage. When you do meditations or power rituals, the energy is stressed and this can happen.

Cleansing your soul and moving forward with your advancement will resolve this dynamic. Power Rituals among its functions helps one's soul to advance further.

It’s just weird that it was only one of the hips, but that’s what I was thinking just doing cleaning and protecting seemed to fix the issue, thank you for the help! It is much appreciated😁

Hey so I was doing the schedule for today and after I did Baalam’s ritual I had a sharp in point pain in my left side of the hips where one of the chakras sit, any idea what that was? it feels fine now but I really didn’t enjoy that, protecting and cleaning seemed to help, also I live in a Christian household, that really is the stupid of stupid types and I did the flow RTR today after and then Baalam, why did that happen?
The cause of the pain may be in the wrong position in which you sit during meditation, such as muscle pain, or temporary numbness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back