Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Note On Helping Others

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
I have a friend who I thought would make a great Spiritual Satanist. I've slowly opened up about my beliefs and my abilities to her, as we have been friends for almost a decade and she was my sister in a past life. She has some psychic abilities too, but mine have FAR surpassed hers with power meditation.

So when she confided in me that her fiance was probably going to jail (he was on probation and missed curfew too many times), I told her to relax and let me handle it. I told her that even though it would be tricky, as it was the wrong day, the moon was in the wrong sign and wrong phase, I would do my best. He was going to court to try to get off probation and was convinced they were going to arrest him for missing curfew. So, I stayed up way past my usual bedtime to wait for the hour of Sun to offset the moon and day energies. Plus, I wanted to show off a bit. Lol.

And guess what? He's a free man. How did I find out? Her facebook status. That's right, she didn't even have the decency to write me a note, thanking me (she lives elsewhere so we don't talk in person). It's been 4 days and no "thank you" at all.

So, I dragged her light body to my astral temple and questioned her. Turns out, she's in awe and jealous. But she still didn't have the decency to say thanks. And that's not the only mistake I've made this week, and they all come down to not using my abilities and finding out stuff for myself. I should have found out first if it would be worth my time and effort. And it doesn't look like she will be interested in SS. She's complaining on facebook about being broke and this and that, and you would think that she has learned enough from my personal experiences by now that she should know she can change things with energy manipulation a.k.a magick.

So let this be a lesson to others. If you're tired and have better things to do than help a couple of ingrates, put yourself first. Well, I guess I did learn that I can do pretty cool stuff, last minute and with the wrong timing too. So I'll focus on that and let the rest fly.

Hail Father Satan!

That is sad that she never even said thank you.Sometimes that is all we need to here,and we feel like we were appreciated.But as you said it was good practice for you lydia.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Note On Helping Others

I have a friend who I thought would make a great Spiritual Satanist. I've slowly opened up about my beliefs and my abilities to her, as we have been friends for almost a decade and she was my sister in a past life. She has some psychic abilities too, but mine have FAR surpassed hers with power meditation.

So when she confided in me that her fiance was probably going to jail (he was on probation and missed curfew too many times), I told her to relax and let me handle it. I told her that even though it would be tricky, as it was the wrong day, the moon was in the wrong sign and wrong phase, I would do my best. He was going to court to try to get off probation and was convinced they were going to arrest him for missing curfew. So, I stayed up way past my usual bedtime to wait for the hour of Sun to offset the moon and day energies. Plus, I wanted to show off a bit. Lol.

And guess what? He's a free man. How did I find out? Her facebook status. That's right, she didn't even have the decency to write me a note, thanking me (she lives elsewhere so we don't talk in person). It's been 4 days and no "thank you" at all.

So, I dragged her light body to my astral temple and questioned her. Turns out, she's in awe and jealous. But she still didn't have the decency to say thanks. And that's not the only mistake I've made this week, and they all come down to not using my abilities and finding out stuff for myself. I should have found out first if it would be worth my time and effort. And it doesn't look like she will be interested in SS. She's complaining on facebook about being broke and this and that, and you would think that she has learned enough from my personal experiences by now that she should know she can change things with energy manipulation a.k.a magick.

So let this be a lesson to others. If you're tired and have better things to do than help a couple of ingrates, put yourself first. Well, I guess I did learn that I can do pretty cool stuff, last minute and with the wrong timing too. So I'll focus on that and let the rest fly.

Hail Father Satan!

Yes. I learned that I can go outside my comfort zone when it comes to moon signs/phases/days, and make things happen. Before, I waited like 3 weeks so get the timing right for something. So now, I will do what needs to be done immediately, and repeat at a better time if necessary.

But it was a wake-up call as to what kind of "friend" she is. Perhaps years from now she will awaken to the Truth and join us and get over her insecurities and issues, and then we can be true friends again. I actually did an awakening ritual and vibrated runes for her months ago, but I'm not going to put in too much effort as I'm more concerned about more important people in my life, and that's where I will focus my spare energies.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That is sad that she never even said thank you.Sometimes that is all we need to here,and we feel like we were appreciated.But as you said it was good practice for you lydia.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

You are amazing Lydia. Point blank.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 2:23 AM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Yes. I learned that I can go outside my comfort zone when it comes to moon signs/phases/days, and make things happen. Before, I waited like 3 weeks so get the timing right for something. So now, I will do what needs to be done immediately, and repeat at a better time if necessary.

But it was a wake-up call as to what kind of "friend" she is. Perhaps years from now she will awaken to the Truth and join us and get over her insecurities and issues, and then we can be true friends again. I actually did an awakening ritual and vibrated runes for her months ago, but I'm not going to put in too much effort as I'm more concerned about more important people in my life, and that's where I will focus my spare energies.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

I've learned my lesson too, I NEVER do workings for outsiders. Only for dedicated SS who sincerely need help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Whhat kind of spell did you do? You vibrated runes, lydia?

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 4:11 AM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

I've learned my lesson too, I NEVER do workings for outsiders. Only for dedicated SS who sincerely need help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

You can't be friends with someone way lower than you. True friends are SS who rejoice in your powers and evolution. Not random bitches that are so jealous and cry 24/7. I only make friends with those who aim for their personal evolution. Because these people in most cases lack jealousy. A person striving to evolve, I will help them in all my power to get further. I'm not a dick. But a person sitting around and doing nothing, even backstabbing me and telling me shit will pay and I can't be living with them.

Being Gentle and Polite is a Gentile trait. I am never impolite, as being polite is a sign of advanced civilization. At least to our own people of course. But even to outsiders I'm always airy and polite. While them are most likely to be dicks. Satan is very polite, beautiful and gentle and I want this to show elsewhere. None can say shit about someone that is polite, has a nice behavior and is the embodient of Satan's grace.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

I agree firestarter. Especially those bitches that won't even say thank you. Never reveal your powers to outsiders as their jealousy can work wonders to fuck you up. The least, what Lydia wrote. Not having the decedency to say a fucking THANK-YOU.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Even if they do say "thank you" they'll come back wanting more favors. They see you as an exploitable magical genie and not a person, especially if you're naturally benevolent and eager to help. And not even a word about joining SS so they can learn to do those workings on their own. This can be seen on some new people who come here and ask a person to "pray for them to have money" or an incubus/succubus without becoming SS's, many outsiders are like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I agree firestarter. Especially those bitches that won't even say thank you. Never reveal your powers to outsiders as their jealousy can work wonders to fuck you up. The least, what Lydia wrote. Not having the decedency to say a fucking THANK-YOU.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Uruz (freedom) Wunjo and Sowilo. I was really tired so I didn't try other runes I just used my usual favorites. I programmed to ensure he would be free. Or something. I can't remember the exact wording as I was tired.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Whhat kind of spell did you do? You vibrated runes, lydia?

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 4:11 AM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I have a speech prepared for if she ever does ask for another favor. And lesson learned, about revealing powers. She's the only one I opened up to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Even if they do say "thank you" they'll come back wanting more favors. They see you as an exploitable magical genie and not a person, especially if you're naturally benevolent and eager to help. And not even a word about joining SS so they can learn to do those workings on their own. This can be seen on some new people who come here and ask a person to "pray for them to have money" or an incubus/succubus without becoming SS's, many outsiders are like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Isn't it human nature to to want to help and non human to want to hurt others?So you were just being human lydia. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Note On Helping Others
Sent: Sun, Jul 15, 2012 4:07:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have a speech prepared for if she ever does ask for another favor. And lesson learned, about revealing powers. She's the only one I opened up to.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]More great considerations for a strong life.Thanks brother.

Sent: Sun, Jul 15, 2012 1:46:25 PM

<td val[/IMG]   You can't be friends with someone way lower than you. True friends are SS who rejoice in your powers and evolution. Not random bitches that are so jealous and cry 24/7. I only make friends with those who aim for their personal evolution. Because these people in most cases lack jealousy. A person striving to evolve, I will help them in all my power to get further. I'm not a dick. But a person sitting around and doing nothing, even backstabbing me and telling me shit will pay and I can't be living with them.

Being Gentle and Polite is a Gentile trait. I am never impolite, as being polite is a sign of advanced civilization. At least to our own people of course. But even to outsiders I'm always airy and polite. While them are most likely to be dicks. Satan is very polite, beautiful and gentle and I want this to show elsewhere. None can say shit about someone that is polite, has a nice behavior and is the embodient of Satan's grace.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

This is a little mistake because imagine, if you was without and someone came up to you and told you about how awesome his life in Satan is, how pleased he is and how powerful he becomes. Since you wouldn't be becoming as him, you would be jealous, thats normal. That kind of thing. Sadly more people are busy being jealous and stubborn and they won't open their ears to hear or get their legs to walk the road to enlightment. So yea...Its this gap between us that we sometimes forget. She is nowhere close to your level, obviously.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I have a speech prepared for if she ever does ask for another favor. And lesson learned, about revealing powers. She's the only one I opened up to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

I do often forget just how different we are from those who are without. It's an entirely new, inconceivably different life we begin when we find Satan. I'm too much of an optimist and think it would be so easy for others to find the Truth and dedicate and begin advancing themselves. This was definitely a reality check for me. Not everyone is ready for this, and I will always ask Satan or my Guardian for guidance from now on for this sort of matter.

Oh, and as for my speech prepared for her, I meant that it will briefly mention that I can not and will not help her. Very brief and a little vague since she is incapable of understanding this.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

This is a little mistake because imagine, if you was without and someone came up to you and told you about how awesome his life in Satan is, how pleased he is and how powerful he becomes. Since you wouldn't be becoming as him, you would be jealous, thats normal. That kind of thing. Sadly more people are busy being jealous and stubborn and they won't open their ears to hear or get their legs to walk the road to enlightment. So yea...Its this gap between us that we sometimes forget. She is nowhere close to your level, obviously.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

Regarding this statement, I must respectfully disagree with the this
is worded. You can be friends with whomever you like. It's our lives.
But, it won't be a true friendship, a true meeting of minds, because
they are without. And whatever you may get from these friendships,
whilst satisfactory, will not be truly fulfilling because, as Satan's
children, our bond as Brothers and Sisters, and true comrades, is that
of the soul. Hail Father Satan always!

On 7/15/12, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
You can't be friends with someone way lower than you. True friends are SS
who rejoice in your powers and evolution. Not random bitches that are so
jealous and cry 24/7. I only make friends with those who aim for their
personal evolution. Because these people in most cases lack jealousy. A
person striving to evolve, I will help them in all my power to get further.
I'm not a dick. But a person sitting around and doing nothing, even
backstabbing me and telling me shit will pay and I can't be living with
them.

Being Gentle and Polite is a Gentile trait. I am never impolite, as being
polite is a sign of advanced civilization. At least to our own people of
course. But even to outsiders I'm always airy and polite. While them are
most likely to be dicks. Satan is very polite, beautiful and gentle and I
want this to show elsewhere. None can say shit about someone that is polite,
has a nice behavior and is the embodient of Satan's grace.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
wrote:

I have a friend who I thought would make a great Spiritual Satanist. I've
slowly opened up about my beliefs and my abilities to her, as we have been
friends for almost a decade and she was my sister in a past life. She has
some psychic abilities too, but mine have FAR surpassed hers with power
meditation.

So when she confided in me that her fiance was probably going to jail (he
was on probation and missed curfew too many times), I told her to relax
and let me handle it. I told her that even though it would be tricky, as
it was the wrong day, the moon was in the wrong sign and wrong phase, I
would do my best. He was going to court to try to get off probation and
was convinced they were going to arrest him for missing curfew. So, I
stayed up way past my usual bedtime to wait for the hour of Sun to offset
the moon and day energies. Plus, I wanted to show off a bit. Lol.

And guess what? He's a free man. How did I find out? Her facebook status.
That's right, she didn't even have the decency to write me a note,
thanking me (she lives elsewhere so we don't talk in person). It's been 4
days and no "thank you" at all.

So, I dragged her light body to my astral temple and questioned her. Turns
out, she's in awe and jealous. But she still didn't have the decency to
say thanks. And that's not the only mistake I've made this week, and they
all come down to not using my abilities and finding out stuff for myself.
I should have found out first if it would be worth my time and effort. And
it doesn't look like she will be interested in SS. She's complaining on
facebook about being broke and this and that, and you would think that she
has learned enough from my personal experiences by now that she should
know she can change things with energy manipulation a.k.a magick.

So let this be a lesson to others. If you're tired and have better things
to do than help a couple of ingrates, put yourself first. Well, I guess I
did learn that I can do pretty cool stuff, last minute and with the wrong
timing too. So I'll focus on that and let the rest fly.

Hail Father Satan!

hi maybe nobody got my mail that i left here, but a couple a days ago i voiced my interest in becoming a part of all this and to this date i still havent gotten any welcome at all. so could some body please enlighten me as to wat im suppose to do to be a true member. i eagerly await any direct response to my mail thank u. and also i might be in the wrong place so if thats the case please help me out still.

That sucks. But wow! What an incredible story!

Clearly, you have more power than you think ;p

I guess that is the great silver lining to the tale.

HAIL SATAN.

Hail Father Satan!

I am understanding that the living with opposite is not go work well I use to didnt cry alot but I have my soft female moments. I feel you though about being compatible with whomever. The jeolousy is bad and destroys. I see this now. This was interesting and informative.

You can't be friends with someone way lower than you. True friends are SS who rejoice in your powers and evolution. Not random bitches that are so jealous and cry 24/7. I only make friends with those who aim for their personal evolution. Because these people in most cases lack jealousy. A person striving to evolve, I will help them in all my power to get further. I'm not a dick. But a person sitting around and doing nothing, even backstabbing me and telling me shit will pay and I can't be living with them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

So let this be a lesson to others. If you're tired and have betterto things to do than help a couple of ingrates, put yourself first. Well, I guess I did learn that I can do pretty cool stuff, last minute and with the wrong timing too. So I'll focus on that and let the rest fly.

Hail Father Satan!

can you elaborate more about the telling you shit will pay I think I missed the point but when you speak about people not doing something it might be because they dont understand what the power is of mind over matter and energy especially if the results from past didn't work or didn't go as expected

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome you are a member.I just read your post so you are part of the group.Now just read as much of joyofsatan.com as you can and start a simple medetation program and open your chakras and then dedicate as soon as you are ready.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Jul 15, 2012 6:23:07 PM

--- In [email protected], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

I remember in the LIE[/B]-ble, and some of the fundamentalist xians, they claimed that one cannot be friends with the world and be friends with "God".  While that might be good enough for the jew-hova witlesses, it is not necessary with Father Satan.  I believe that one can associate with whoever one chooses, and if the person is really "bad association", they will be so unpleasant to associate with that one will not want it anyways.  Backstabbing, exploiting, and generally making trouble in your life is what these truly bad associations are going to do, and that alone makes it unpleasant. About doing favors:  When we help others, and they start expecting more of the same, they are asking for bad luck.  You make the effort once, they stab you in the back for it, the favor gets retracted.  People that do that are committing the one sin in Satanism--stupidity, and will pay for their stupidity.  Whether they simply do not appreciate it, or they turn against you, or use the favor to help their xian churches, they have shown you and Father Satan that they do not deserve favors.  Another ritual, this one to reverse the favor, is at that point justified and will serve a lesson that stupidity does not pay. One warning:  NEVER DO A PSYCHIC FAVOR FOR A KIKE![/B]  This is easy to do if you generously help others without first knowing them.  I prefer to not have anything to do with kikes when it can be helped.  This is because they will[/B] stab you in the back given the chance, and then blame you and guilt you.  And use whatever they get from you against the Gentiles in general.  Plus, close association with kikes generally risks getting you bad luck.  If a kike does request that kind of favor, refuse--or play their own game and dog the ritual so it works against them, not in their favor.  Either way, the message will get through that if you are a kike and expect a favor, expect bad luck instead. Hail Satan![/B]

So they are not even your friends, but rather some little sharks parasitizing from you. Then, how can they even be friends? If there is not a meeting of souls, minds and all you said here. In my opinion, I firmly believe these people aren't called friends, but rather people you know. Friend is a heavier term, at least for me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

On 7/15/12, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
You can't be friends with someone way lower than you. True friends are SS
who rejoice in your powers and evolution. Not random bitches that are so
jealous and cry 24/7. I only make friends with those who aim for their
personal evolution. Because these people in most cases lack jealousy. A
person striving to evolve, I will help them in all my power to get further.
I'm not a dick. But a person sitting around and doing nothing, even
backstabbing me and telling me shit will pay and I can't be living with
them.

Being Gentle and Polite is a Gentile trait. I am never impolite, as being
polite is a sign of advanced civilization. At least to our own people of
course. But even to outsiders I'm always airy and polite. While them are
most likely to be dicks. Satan is very polite, beautiful and gentle and I
want this to show elsewhere. None can say shit about someone that is polite,
has a nice behavior and is the embodient of Satan's grace.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@
wrote:

I have a friend who I thought would make a great Spiritual Satanist. I've
slowly opened up about my beliefs and my abilities to her, as we have been
friends for almost a decade and she was my sister in a past life. She has
some psychic abilities too, but mine have FAR surpassed hers with power
meditation.

So when she confided in me that her fiance was probably going to jail (he
was on probation and missed curfew too many times), I told her to relax
and let me handle it. I told her that even though it would be tricky, as
it was the wrong day, the moon was in the wrong sign and wrong phase, I
would do my best. He was going to court to try to get off probation and
was convinced they were going to arrest him for missing curfew. So, I
stayed up way past my usual bedtime to wait for the hour of Sun to offset
the moon and day energies. Plus, I wanted to show off a bit. Lol.

And guess what? He's a free man. How did I find out? Her facebook status.
That's right, she didn't even have the decency to write me a note,
thanking me (she lives elsewhere so we don't talk in person). It's been 4
days and no "thank you" at all.

So, I dragged her light body to my astral temple and questioned her. Turns
out, she's in awe and jealous. But she still didn't have the decency to
say thanks. And that's not the only mistake I've made this week, and they
all come down to not using my abilities and finding out stuff for myself.
I should have found out first if it would be worth my time and effort. And
it doesn't look like she will be interested in SS. She's complaining on
facebook about being broke and this and that, and you would think that she
has learned enough from my personal experiences by now that she should
know she can change things with energy manipulation a.k.a magick.

So let this be a lesson to others. If you're tired and have better things
to do than help a couple of ingrates, put yourself first. Well, I guess I
did learn that I can do pretty cool stuff, last minute and with the wrong
timing too. So I'll focus on that and let the rest fly.

Hail Father Satan!

I am exactly the same. Every Gentile I see, I believe that they have a deep potential within themselves and that they will naturally seek and find Father Satan like I did. In my past, this lead me to many misunderstandings. Not to mention other Satanists. In my awareness, what has to do with Satan has to be maintained at all costs. Like, people that say are of Satan I would never leave them alone without help. The problem is, most people just talk for the sake of talking and their word is not a covenant. I known many Satanists and 'Satanists'. Only with 2-3 I am close as these are loyal to the Powers of Hell. I know other persons who just dedicate to Satan and they later quit the struggle of magick, meditation and warfare. Its sad but its true. Saddest for them and their future as beings.

So you know, to be a Satanist runs deeper even that the dedication itself. Some people being weak and programmed in the past, may not find Satan, or may find Him and run away. I was very sad once I grasped this, but reality talked hard at me in this one. Some people just want to live the american dream plastic life, or live a low average life and there is a little that we can do about this. They may do this themselves or waste their lifetime. Because they will never know the Truth. Who knows, maybe Satan has a plan for them to have another chance. Its like the universe. None gives a fuck if you don't follow its eternal laws. One dies and becomes mud, thats it. Same for them, their ignorance might have a rude outcome. But the worse ones are those who know the Truth and deny. Your friend knows the Truth about Satan and she denies the fact. Thats what I mean. Some people are just people.

A Satanist is an Elite being, by all means of perception. Because what we know and apply everyday, know that for some people its their wildest dream.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I do often forget just how different we are from those who are without. It's an entirely new, inconceivably different life we begin when we find Satan. I'm too much of an optimist and think it would be so easy for others to find the Truth and dedicate and begin advancing themselves. This was definitely a reality check for me. Not everyone is ready for this, and I will always ask Satan or my Guardian for guidance from now on for this sort of matter.

Oh, and as for my speech prepared for her, I meant that it will briefly mention that I can not and will not help her. Very brief and a little vague since she is incapable of understanding this.

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

Great post Lydia thanks for sharing. Yes, I find that many people, many, are not worthy of the help or kindness we show them. She got what she wanted, now she flew the coop. Sorry you are disappointed in this. And, great work! Your inspiration for us all. :D

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks Darklady :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Great post Lydia thanks for sharing. Yes, I find that many people, many, are not worthy of the help or kindness we show them. She got what she wanted, now she flew the coop. Sorry you are disappointed in this. And, great work! Your inspiration for us all. :D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Yeah but also if you help people wouldn't your spells come back to yourself even greater? I get what your saying, it was your choice to help her though. But anyways whats new guys?

Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 6:13:23 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks Darklady :)

--- [/IMG][email protected], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back