Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything

negatechrist666

Hello I just discovered your organization yesterday, and today I did the ritual to ask Satan into my life. I have lots to still learn. I'd like to give a short background of my beliefs and then I'll go into some questions.

My mother was xtian, but I never believed it. I told her there was no God at age 12, and then suffered through 20 years of her persecuting me about it. In my teens I had a friend read to me Enochian Magick, Satanic Bible, Necronomicon, and other misc items. I was not very interested in what he had to say at the time, spirituality had no place with me yet. I spent 6 months at age 19 exploring the bible, I found some truths but found many lies and the people were horrible and I did not buy the whole "saved" thing. In late 20's I studied Buddhism and experienced very lucid/vivid/realistic dreams about demons and creatures and spirits and angels, ones I never seen before in any art or movies. During meditation I experienced weightlessness feelings and feelings of energy going through my body. All these years I never really bought any of the "god" or "gods" concepts, I thought it was all fairy tales. So more recently I started to get interested in Atheism. But in my life I have experienced powers of mind control and other powers I knew existed, but could not explain or even knew what allowed me to control them some times and not others. Mind over matter, right?

My best friend is a Satanist. Not sure what aspect he is, I never really talked to him about it very much. Well my ex girlfriend was a xtian. We got into a fight about the whole hell thing, and I said that was enough. I then told her that if Jesus and Satan were real, I would pick Satan any day, and I was dead serious. I really did not know what I was talking about yet though. Then one day I made a comment about wanting a motorcycle. A month later my Satanic friend (who never knew I made that comment) gave me a BMW motorcycle. I questioned if it was a "god" that gave it to me, or really Satan, since he was Satanic. I also notice how things in my friends life are so much better than mine, like he is being carried through life, where I suffer a lot and barely get by. But I do oppose and actively speak out against xtians, and I have a strong desire in my heart to destroy their god and their religion. So I feel because of this, maybe something is still looking out for me because there have been slight miracles, such as the motorcycle.

So now here I am, since as I said before, I was Atheist more recently, but I find myself being excited about a group that believes that Satan is real. While you would think that I would gravitate towards the Satanic Bible which states Satan is figurative or something, that would not take into account the powers I believe we all possess, that I realized we had from a young age, that I realized because of my own observation on life and my mind. I also think (like in Buddhism) of a higher power, of energy we all share, where life came from, where we communicate with while separated, and where we return when we die. But that our awareness of ourselves are only limited to our physical existence. So to me this possibly opens the door to beings who evolved past the physical form, while still being able to keep their self awareness. This is possible because the universe is infinite in age, the Buddha himself even talks of this and apparently he became one of these beings himself (or claims to).

So my question is this. What exactly is Satan? I was reading the site and there was some confusing explanations. Something about him being one of many of his type, but that he himself created us? Where does these stories come from? So did life on earth create itself, and then Satan came and manipulated life to eventually produce what we are today? That he sped up our evolution? Or did he actually create life itself on earth, and then pushed us towards what we are through DNA manipulation? I do not even really know where to begin with my questions about what Satan is, and what not. How do we know for sure he is the creator? That the demon's exist? See I want to badly believe in all this, because I find being an atheist very spiritually empty, and I have to explain the powers I know I have. I want to refine and use my powers, and I suspect this might be the path. Maybe you all know where I am going with all this, so please help.

P.S. I did meditate and created my astral temple, and found it to be the first appealing thing about JoS so far.

The JoS site explains that Satan and the Gods are extraterrestrial humanoid beings with physical bodies (Nordics). They created humanity via genetic engineering. They didn't create any other species on earth, just humanity. This is confirmed both from the Gods, and the Lost book of Enki and other books taken directly from Sumerian tablets.

Also every person who has their astral senses open can telepathetically communicate with Satan/Enki and the Gods and as them. This comes from the "supernatural powers", which you said you believe in too. Our evidence comes from our experiences with Them, we know for a fact that they are real as many of us communicate with them telepathetically. You ofcourse have to be advanced in meditations for that and you'll see it for yourself. You don't have to believe everything you haven't experienced. And before dismissing other people's experiences as "illusions", "hallucinations" or something else I challenge to open your astral senses, contact the Gods and if it feels like a hallucination or something else, PLEASE let us know!!Even a dream in which a God contacts you (in case of newbies) feels very different from a normal dream.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "negatechrist666" <negatechrist666@... wrote:

Hello I just discovered your organization yesterday, and today I did the ritual to ask Satan into my life. I have lots to still learn. I'd like to give a short background of my beliefs and then I'll go into some questions.

My mother was xtian, but I never believed it. I told her there was no God at age 12, and then suffered through 20 years of her persecuting me about it. In my teens I had a friend read to me Enochian Magick, Satanic Bible, Necronomicon, and other misc items. I was not very interested in what he had to say at the time, spirituality had no place with me yet. I spent 6 months at age 19 exploring the bible, I found some truths but found many lies and the people were horrible and I did not buy the whole "saved" thing. In late 20's I studied Buddhism and experienced very lucid/vivid/realistic dreams about demons and creatures and spirits and angels, ones I never seen before in any art or movies. During meditation I experienced weightlessness feelings and feelings of energy going through my body. All these years I never really bought any of the "god" or "gods" concepts, I thought it was all fairy tales. So more recently I started to get interested in Atheism. But in my life I have experienced powers of mind control and other powers I knew existed, but could not explain or even knew what allowed me to control them some times and not others. Mind over matter, right?

My best friend is a Satanist. Not sure what aspect he is, I never really talked to him about it very much. Well my ex girlfriend was a xtian. We got into a fight about the whole hell thing, and I said that was enough. I then told her that if Jesus and Satan were real, I would pick Satan any day, and I was dead serious. I really did not know what I was talking about yet though. Then one day I made a comment about wanting a motorcycle. A month later my Satanic friend (who never knew I made that comment) gave me a BMW motorcycle. I questioned if it was a "god" that gave it to me, or really Satan, since he was Satanic. I also notice how things in my friends life are so much better than mine, like he is being carried through life, where I suffer a lot and barely get by. But I do oppose and actively speak out against xtians, and I have a strong desire in my heart to destroy their god and their religion. So I feel because of this, maybe something is still looking out for me because there have been slight miracles, such as the motorcycle.

So now here I am, since as I said before, I was Atheist more recently, but I find myself being excited about a group that believes that Satan is real. While you would think that I would gravitate towards the Satanic Bible which states Satan is figurative or something, that would not take into account the powers I believe we all possess, that I realized we had from a young age, that I realized because of my own observation on life and my mind. I also think (like in Buddhism) of a higher power, of energy we all share, where life came from, where we communicate with while separated, and where we return when we die. But that our awareness of ourselves are only limited to our physical existence. So to me this possibly opens the door to beings who evolved past the physical form, while still being able to keep their self awareness. This is possible because the universe is infinite in age, the Buddha himself even talks of this and apparently he became one of these beings himself (or claims to).

So my question is this. What exactly is Satan? I was reading the site and there was some confusing explanations. Something about him being one of many of his type, but that he himself created us? Where does these stories come from? So did life on earth create itself, and then Satan came and manipulated life to eventually produce what we are today? That he sped up our evolution? Or did he actually create life itself on earth, and then pushed us towards what we are through DNA manipulation? I do not even really know where to begin with my questions about what Satan is, and what not. How do we know for sure he is the creator? That the demon's exist? See I want to badly believe in all this, because I find being an atheist very spiritually empty, and I have to explain the powers I know I have. I want to refine and use my powers, and I suspect this might be the path. Maybe you all know where I am going with all this, so please help.

P.S. I did meditate and created my astral temple, and found it to be the first appealing thing about JoS so far.

I also have a question for you, if you are not sure that Satan exists and who He is and you don't know if this is for you, why did you do the Dedication ritual (I assume you mean this when you said "the ritual to ask Satan into my life")? You said you SUSPECT that it is the path. The dedication affirms that you KNOW everything in Satanism is the truth and you wish to accept Satan as your God. It isn't for people wanting to see if something will happen or if it works or if Satan is real.. You should be beyond that when doing the Dedication. That's why the deciation prayer says:

"Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances."

"I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."

If you don't know if He and the other Gods are real and who He is then how do you proclaim Him as your God and promise to honor Him? Why do you state "who are the TRUE and the ORIGINAL GODS"??You questioned whether the Demons/Gods are real and whether they are the creators. When you dedicate you should mean every word uttered in the dedication prayer by your heart. If you doubt His existence then this means you don't really mean the above phrase and therefore you don't take the dedication ritual seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "negatechrist666" <negatechrist666@... wrote:

After thinking further I will just continue to read the site. I thought it would have been nice to interact with people while I further educated myself instead of reading a webpage. I realize there are lots of references to check out on the site and I will explore them on my leisure.

You would think that for being someone who has explored many spiritual paths and then have come to believe in the right path which is Satan, that more of you would be welcoming. I hope as I proceed further on my journey I do not feel hate and snubbyness from JoS.

I sit in meditation and I ask Satan in my astral temple how to proceed. Reading books was his answer. He also wants me to remind about unity among us. More importantly he is a god of love, and many of you speak of him the way a xtian speaks of their false god. Be careful where you tread with your hate and ego. He will look the other way on these things and even assist in destroying enemies, but hate really only destroys yourself. If you want to truly exceed and rise in spiritual power, you must do so positively.

Remember those who seek destruction will destroy themselves.

Praise Satan.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: negatechrist666@... Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:36:43 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: negatechrist666@... Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

You are perverting my questions. I asked YOU how do you know he exists because I want to know the sources for further study. I know he exists because of the dreams both good and bad. Because of things occurring in my life that I see and have experienced. I want to go further in my understanding because that is my right to use my gift from Satan right?

As for dedication give me the scale I use to know when to believe enough to do it. Who is to judge on how I use your made up scale? That is between Satan and I and I felt at the moment that I had wasted enough time questioning him when I knew he was there. I took the leap, but because of what I am, I am allowed to expand and grow my understanding.

You don't want to attack me as Satan our father has been with me my whole life even when I did not know it. I dedicated myself to him as a child by natural thought. I am not an average person who mindlessly follows others, I dissect everything and consume every aspect. This is what father wants and he chose me as a child to seek his truth and to see through the lies. So if you are so certain in your beliefs why do you fear answering my questions? How do you not know I was sent by him to test you?

Satan wants us to be united. He wants tolerance even among the lost. How do you make a friend out of someone you are trying to destroy? Do not mingle with them, or attack them, but instead stand your ground and offer out your hand with your heart as the reason. We will grow stronger with this in mind. We are to destroy xtianity, not the xtians. Remember this. They are just lost, we are to find them.

How will you help find them if you can not answer my questions? How will I find them if I do not understand enough to answer their questions? Why does questioning equal a weakness in belief? That to me sounds like what a xtian would say.

Hail Satan Bitches!Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "kikesmasher88" <kikesmasher88@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:03:22 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....
  I also have a question for you, if you are not sure that Satan exists and who He is and you don't know if this is for you, why did you do the Dedication ritual (I assume you mean this when you said "the ritual to ask Satan into my life")? You said you SUSPECT that it is the path. The dedication affirms that you KNOW everything in Satanism is the truth and you wish to accept Satan as your God. It isn't for people wanting to see if something will happen or if it works or if Satan is real.. You should be beyond that when doing the Dedication. That's why the deciation prayer says:

"Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances."

"I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."

If you don't know if He and the other Gods are real and who He is then how do you proclaim Him as your God and promise to honor Him? Why do you state "who are the TRUE and the ORIGINAL GODS"??You questioned whether the Demons/Gods are real and whether they are the creators. When you dedicate you should mean every word uttered in the dedication prayer by your heart. If you doubt His existence then this means you don't really mean the above phrase and therefore you don't take the dedication ritual seriously.

"I sit in meditation and I ask Satan in my astral temple how to proceed. Reading books was his answer. He also wants me to remind about unity among us. More importantly he is a god of love, and many of you speak of him the way a xtian speaks of their false god. Be careful where you tread with your hate and ego. He will look the other way on these things and even assist in destroying enemies, but hate really only destroys yourself. If you want to truly exceed and rise in spiritual power, you must do so positively."

this excerpt is heavily influenced by judeoxian filth.

"ooooh, hatred is bad, oh so very bad - we should love each other, love is the key and love will conquer the world! we should love our enemies as well and turn the other cheek so that there will be no more fighting" - if this is your concept of JoS, Satanism, than I'm afraid that you will not find what you're seeking. This is LEFT HAND Path, not some judeoxian garbage. We do NOT turn the other cheek - instead, we take revenge and annihilate our enemies.

I suggest you study JoS - STUDY, not just read - and check the above paragraph you wrote - see the bullshit.

We talk about Satan with respect BECAUSE He deserves it - He is not a blood-craving beast disguised in 'love and peace'.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], negatechrist666@... wrote:

After thinking further I will just continue to read the site. I thought it would have been nice to interact with people while I further educated myself instead of reading a webpage. I realize there are lots of references to check out on the site and I will explore them on my leisure.

You would think that for being someone who has explored many spiritual paths and then have come to believe in the right path which is Satan, that more of you would be welcoming. I hope as I proceed further on my journey I do not feel hate and snubbyness from JoS.

I sit in meditation and I ask Satan in my astral temple how to proceed. Reading books was his answer. He also wants me to remind about unity among us. More importantly he is a god of love, and many of you speak of him the way a xtian speaks of their false god. Be careful where you tread with your hate and ego. He will look the other way on these things and even assist in destroying enemies, but hate really only destroys yourself. If you want to truly exceed and rise in spiritual power, you must do so positively.

Praise Satan.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:36:43
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: negatechrist666@...
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

You are perverting my questions. I asked YOU how do you know he exists because I want to know the sources for further study. I know he exists because of the dreams both good and bad. Because of things occurring in my life that I see and have experienced. I want to go further in my understanding because that is my right to use my gift from Satan right?

As for dedication give me the scale I use to know when to believe enough to do it. Who is to judge on how I use your made up scale? That is between Satan and I and I felt at the moment that I had wasted enough time questioning him when I knew he was there. I took the leap, but because of what I am, I am allowed to expand and grow my understanding.

You don't want to attack me as Satan our father has been with me my whole life even when I did not know it. I dedicated myself to him as a child by natural thought. I am not an average person who mindlessly follows others, I dissect everything and consume every aspect. This is what father wants and he chose me as a child to seek his truth and to see through the lies. So if you are so certain in your beliefs why do you fear answering my questions? How do you not know I was sent by him to test you?

Satan wants us to be united. He wants tolerance even among the lost. How do you make a friend out of someone you are trying to destroy? Do not mingle with them, or attack them, but instead stand your ground and offer out your hand with your heart as the reason. We will grow stronger with this in mind. We are to destroy xtianity, not the xtians. Remember this. They are just lost, we are to find them.

How will you help find them if you can not answer my questions? How will I find them if I do not understand enough to answer their questions? Why does questioning equal a weakness in belief? That to me sounds like what a xtian would say.

Hail Satan Bitches!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:03:22
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "negatechrist666" <negatechrist666@ wrote:

" I asked YOU how do you know he exists because I want to know the sources for further study."

Didn't I already answer this? I said I've seen Him ,heard Him and have communicated with Satan, as many others have. The source is my experiences.

"As for dedication give me the scale I use to know when to believe enough to do it."

I didn't made up the "scale". I merely said that you have to be SURE THAT YOU ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR TRUE GOD. From your questions you obviously implied the opposite that's why I asked this. I didn't attack you or anything, it was in a civilized tone, the same that you were wording your own questions.

" So if you are so certain in your beliefs why do you fear answering my questions? How do you not know I was sent by him to test you?"

LOL, this is amusing, you seem to believe that we have blind faith!!First, Satan has already tested me and I've passed the test. Second, I don't have any "beliefs", everything I know are from my experiences. I don't believe anything, I KNOW. SATANISM IS *NOT* ABOUT FAITH. Besides, it's obvious you aren't testing me because you contradict yourself all the time and assume that we have "beliefs", not experiences. You seem to think we're like xians who don't have psychic abilities to contact the Gods directly.

"Remember those who seek destruction will destroy themselves."

Whaaat?Please don't tell me you're a RHPer!!Satanism is NOT about the fuzzy bunny "love" crap. It's a WARRIOR religion, we love our friends and hate our enemies with our entire heart!!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cLove.html

"Satan wants us to be united. He wants tolerance even among the lost. How do you make a friend out of someone you are trying to destroy"

Umm wherever did I said I want to destroy you?I merely questioned you. Why is it that you want to ask questions but don't want to be asked in return?Seriously, I didn't say I have anything against you. Oh btw you contradicted yourself, you said you "know" Satan was with you but then before you asked how to we know He is real. Did you communicate telepathetically with him? If yes your questions would be irrelevant. If no, then it means you don't really know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], negatechrist666@... wrote:

Praise Satan.

Reply-To: negatechrist666@...
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

Hail Satan Bitches!

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "negatechrist666" <negatechrist666@ wrote:

Satan is the creator of humanity. I, myself, believe that he took an evolving form of something humanoid, changed the DNA and created humans that way through genetic engineering. He then gave us the ability to become like Him and the other Gods by giving us our souls which contain all the tools we need to succeed--our chakras, aura, and He gave us a piece of Himself, which is the Kundalini serpent lying at your base chakra. Through meditation, it will ascend and get you closer to one of Satan's ultimate goals--have His Children reach Godhood.   Let me give you a little history lesson about humanity to help you better understand. A long, long, long time ago Satan and our Gods came here to Earth seeking gold. They needed someone to mine the gold for them, and humans were made. Satan and the Gods decided that we could have the opportunity to become as them, out of love for us, and Satan gave us the Truth and the ability to do so. Some of the other beings didn't support that, so we eventually over time ended up with the kikes, and Satan's enemy creating judaism, xianity, islam, etc, to take away from humanity. The goal of the enemy is to make us slaves and nothing more than the equivalent of a pile of dirt. They have done their best to seal our chakras, steal our energy and take away our happiness. Satan did not create the earth, or the animals, or anything like that. He just created humanity--the Gentiles. The enemy you will read about on JOS created the kikes.   Satan is a higher being, a much higher being than us. He is our Father. He is all knowing, all powerful, the Almighty and the unbeatable. He is NOT a fallen angel and has nothing to do with the stories in the bybull. He made humans in His image, so we see Him as about 6ft tall, with light blond hair and very piercing, amazing blue eyes. He has a beauty beyond imagination, as do the rest of the Gods. So, we know they are real because when we see them it is nothing something we could imagine. We know they are real because things happen to us that would require so much luck, it's unbelievable, and we know that it could only be them. We know they are real because we have relationships with them where we can hear their voices, physically feel their touch, and see them. You will know for a fact the difference between your imagination/a hallucination and actually being with them.    It's hard for me to explain who Satan is because it is something I know from the depths of my heart and soul. The best advice that I can give you is to sit down in a quiet place, clear your mind, and ask Satan to show you who He is and help show you His way, the Truth.   Read JOS and try to learn as much as you can. If you have any specific questions, or you want someone to talk to about it, you can always e-mail me. I've been a Satanist for three and a half years now, and I've enjoyed and experienced so many things that I'm sure could shed some light for you. I forgot how it felt not be a Satanist. I know nothing other than this.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 2:51:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

Wow thanks! I am not sure when you posted this, but I just now saw it. You answered all my questions and opened the door for me to understand even more. This was all I was asking. I know I have experience demons and what not in dreams, but since I was ignorant that they were not really evil as some try to make you believe, I was always afraid of them in dreams.

I have had various contacts with them throughout my life, and mainly through dreams. These dreams are almost like an out of body experience, each one very different from the rest, but not your normal dream by far.

As for all the debates about hatred and destroying xtians and what not that was debated on this thread, I am going to just let it go and let be. I was just very disturbed by the violent and angry ways people were talking, when it seems so counter productive to our cause.

Just so people know, I want to destroy all churches, I want to burn priests and I want to destroy the power of any person who claims to be wielding the sword of the christian god in their wars and politics. I just am not so angry of a person in my desires of the downfall of them. To me getting angry gives them power.

Heil Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher88" <kikesmasher88@... wrote:

The JoS site explains that Satan and the Gods are extraterrestrial humanoid beings with physical bodies (Nordics). They created humanity via genetic engineering. They didn't create any other species on earth, just humanity. This is confirmed both from the Gods, and the Lost book of Enki and other books taken directly from Sumerian tablets.

Also every person who has their astral senses open can telepathetically communicate with Satan/Enki and the Gods and as them. This comes from the "supernatural powers", which you said you believe in too. Our evidence comes from our experiences with Them, we know for a fact that they are real as many of us communicate with them telepathetically. You ofcourse have to be advanced in meditations for that and you'll see it for yourself. You don't have to believe everything you haven't experienced. And before dismissing other people's experiences as "illusions", "hallucinations" or something else I challenge to open your astral senses, contact the Gods and if it feels like a hallucination or something else, PLEASE let us know!!Even a dream in which a God contacts you (in case of newbies) feels very different from a normal dream.

Satan loves His those who are true to Him. Hate is not a bad thing to have. It is a natural emotion that should be accepted as such. If you hate something, you hate it. However, hate amongst Brothers and Sisters is an entirely different thing. We should be united, but on these boards, not everyone is a Brother or Sister. We have people here who infilitrate our groups to lead us astray from the Left Hand Path. You'll be able to tell who is who the more you spiritually grow.   We are all about destroying our enemy, our Father's enemy. We are His warriors and we use destructive forces to fight. If you want to destroy the enemy, you have to do it somehow, right? Writing a speech isn't enough. You have to use your words in other ways to raise power and destroy the enemy.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 5:11:54 PM

Praise Satan.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® <hr> From: negatechrist666@... Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:36:43 +0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: negatechrist666@... Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

Hail Satan Bitches! Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® <hr> From: "kikesmasher88" <kikesmasher88@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:03:22 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A new follower of Satan and trying to wrap my mind around everything....

Hate is very important in destroying enemies. Hate is a great defense mechanism to help us combat our enemies, it stimulates the logical side of the brain making it better to plan our actions against them. Love actually weakens our defenses, it is only useful for people we trust. A person who suppresses hate becomes very imbalanced and eventually will turn insane. Satanism is about BALANCING your emotions, not about "love" crap. Suppressing hate will hinder your spiritual progress, only letting all your emotions (including hate) flow freely will accelerate it. It's obvious the enemy religions want to control people and weaken their defenses and that's why they focus on this "love" BS all the time.

Also, hate is NOT negative or bad, it is POSITIVE when used on our enemies. All emotions can be positive and negative depending on the circumstances. Turning the other cheek against them and loving them is vile, evil, negative and cowardly!! When you vent your anger in a destruction ritual it feels very refreshing and destroys the enemies in the same time. It's very stupid to "bless" your enemies like wiccans do.

I hope I cleared this up so any newbies are not confused by the "love" nonsense that some people like to spew.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

"I sit in meditation and I ask Satan in my astral temple how to proceed. Reading books was his answer. He also wants me to remind about unity among us. More importantly he is a god of love, and many of you speak of him the way a xtian speaks of their false god. Be careful where you tread with your hate and ego. He will look the other way on these things and even assist in destroying enemies, but hate really only destroys yourself. If you want to truly exceed and rise in spiritual power, you must do so positively."

"ooooh, hatred is bad, oh so very bad - we should love each other, love is the key and love will conquer the world! we should love our enemies as well and turn the other cheek so that there will be no more fighting" - if this is your concept of JoS, Satanism, than I'm afraid that you will not find what you're seeking. This is LEFT HAND Path, not some judeoxian garbage. We do NOT turn the other cheek - instead, we take revenge and annihilate our enemies.

I suggest you study JoS - STUDY, not just read - and check the above paragraph you wrote - see the bullshit.

We talk about Satan with respect BECAUSE He deserves it - He is not a blood-craving beast disguised in 'love and peace'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], negatechrist666@ wrote:

Praise Satan.

Reply-To: negatechrist666@

Hail Satan Bitches!

After exploring the site more, I think I have to admit I was wrong about most of what I said. Yes lets destroy the fuckers, and show no mercy. Curses away...

I am sorry for the crap I wrote beforehand, it was my Buddhist influence talking, but you are right, we can not show any mercy to the evil xtians.

Please forgive me, I want to be a better follower of our true father.

Heil Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], negatechrist666@ wrote:

Praise Satan.

Hail Satan Bitches!

Well, good. I try not to be so quick to call somebody an infiltrator (because I have made my mistakes), though I am suspicious when somebody writes such bullshit as you previously wrote about Spiritual Satanism.

Glad that you see your erroneous, and hopefully, previous way of thinking.

We are here to guide, destroy the glimpses of the xian mind(-virus)-set. The more you study, not only JoS but some other sources, red them critically and compare them with other, the more you destroy the xian slave within you.

After exploring the site more, I think I have to admit I was wrong about most of what I said. Yes lets destroy the fuckers, and show no mercy. Curses away...

I am sorry for the crap I wrote beforehand, it was my Buddhist influence talking, but you are right, we can not show any mercy to the evil xtians.

Please forgive me, I want to be a better follower of our true father.

Heil Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Praise Satan.

Hail Satan Bitches!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back