Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A new bit of magick

jasonmorbid

Here is a spell i made in ancient sumerian for awakening serpent energy and fending off our enemies.Be careful with it, its powerful. I recommend doing a chant after energy rising. Keep any ritual simple, fire works well with this, but so does air.
Rabum azag ina, negeltu, elu.Labiru genii dalahu,imhas ana vitum.Kanu emuq La sanan.Kataru dari sam.Gabbu amelnakru rabum.
Hail Satan

Magick is a very broad subject encompassing many things. There are lots of words and tools involved in it, but these are mostly place holders and guide stones until you begin to feel energy and visualise better. The very core of magick practice is using the energy in and around you with intent and will to affect you and the world. Once you become skilled, not much more than feeling and changing energy will be needed. Almost how the force would work in star wars. Now regardless of your expression of confidence to yourself, you have to have full confidence and belief in what you are doing, both from body and mind. This is a feeling similar to being very sure of victory in a game to the point its easy or having immense power and enjoying it. because it more or less is that way. try to feel your energy and the energy around you, try to see the faint glow around others, try to use your hands to change things by pushing and pulling the energies around you. a good practice is trying to condense enough to form a ball between your hands. as you get better, it will become very warm and possibly visible. This is all the best way to become truly skilled. Spells do help though, in a sense that they keep you focused and hold your conviction. My favorites are all done as chants. This one im about to give you is a ancient sumerian phrase of protection. if ever you feel nervous, in need, or fearful. you may find repeating it with calm breaths will help you and it will ward off negative energy. You may repeat it as much as you wish. Shamash ina.Lu damiq nisaharu.Sag ush salamu.
Salt and sage are both purifying materials. i like to keep a line of salt at any entry ways to my home especially windows and i often cast a mix of salt and sage into areas i spend alot of time in. Feel free to ask questions or make requests.

<td val[/IMG]Please do you have any mantras apart from satanama I can chant, and could tell me the use of anyone u give to me. Thank you.

Date:Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 7:02 PM
Subject:[JoS4adults] Re: A new bit of magick

Magick is a very broad subject encompassing many things. There are lots of words and tools involved in it, but these are mostly place holders and guide stones until you begin to feel energy and visualise better. The very core of magick practice is using the energy in and around you with intent and will to affect you and the world. Once you become skilled, not much more than feeling and changing energy will be needed. Almost how the force would work in star wars. Now regardless of your expression of confidence to yourself, you have to have full confidence and belief in what you are doing, both from body and mind. This is a feeling similar to being very sure of victory in a game to the point its easy or having immense power and enjoying it. because it more or less is that way. try to feel your energy and the energy around you, try to see the faint glow around others, try to use your hands to change things by pushing and pulling the energies around you. a good practice is trying to condense enough to form a ball between your hands. as you get better, it will become very warm and possibly visible. This is all the best way to become truly skilled. Spells do help though, in a sense that they keep you focused and hold your conviction. My favorites are all done as chants. This one im about to give you is a ancient sumerian phrase of protection. if ever you feel nervous, in need, or fearful. you may find repeating it with calm breaths will help you and it will ward off negative energy. You may repeat it as much as you wish. Shamash ina.Lu damiq nisaharu.Sag ush salamu.
Salt and sage are both purifying materials. i like to keep a line of salt at any entry ways to my home especially windows and i often cast a mix of salt and sage into areas i spend alot of time in. Feel free to ask questions or make requests. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Check out runes.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html
On Nov 1, 2015, at 12:47 PM, "luciferi Jr jr.luciferi@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Please do you have any mantras apart from satanama I can chant, and could tell me the use of anyone u give to me. Thank you.

From:"[email=jasonmorbid@...]jasonmorbid@...[/email] [JoS4adults]" <[[email protected]][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/email] Date :Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 7:02 PM
Subject :[JoS4adults] Re: A new bit of magick

Salt and sage are both purifying materials. i like to keep a line of salt at any entry ways to my home especially windows and i often cast a mix of salt and sage into areas i spend alot of time in. Feel free to ask questions or make requests. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

haha i am well aware of what the site says. it is MOSTLY correct. i maintain that pretty much ONLY salt and sage are of any use

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back