Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A movie I think shows RHP are liers :)

spiritussatanus

Hey brothers and Sisters,

I came up with this movie trailer on youtube and I found it interesting because "their Master" lied to the priests.

Here's the link, tell me what you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stAfEDSosXc

... me personally I think it's a good example of RHP love lieing to keep power.

HAIL to Father Satan!

Naturally, the movie (as well as many books) depict Our Father as evil. Meaning that RHP has her fingers into making of this movie with goal of frightening people further more.

HS!

Hmm, :( I just wished someone could make a LHP movie :D with Demons/ess looks human(good looking/beautiful) and Angels like ugly creatures :D.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], angelus <angelus1881@... wrote:

Naturally, the movie (as well as many books) depict Our Father as evil.
Meaning that RHP has her fingers into making of this movie with goal of
frightening people further more.

HS!

I so agree to that spiritussatanus, I wish they would make a movie like that, but with the jews running hollywood what can we expect.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

Hmm, :( I just wished someone could make a LHP movie :D with Demons/ess looks human(good looking/beautiful) and Angels like ugly creatures :D.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], angelus <angelus1881@ wrote:

Naturally, the movie (as well as many books) depict Our Father as evil.
Meaning that RHP has her fingers into making of this movie with goal of
frightening people further more.

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back