Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A man's daughter dies because he prays instead of going to the docto

but, see the bright side. the man and his wife have been convicted for homicide. It is thus officially seen as murder. people are starting to think for themselves!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ericksalinas80" <ericksalinas80@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poisonedlizard" <poisonedlizard@ wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/au ... pray-death

Could this be a sign that the xian brainwashing is getting worse?

i dont think chritianity,i s brain washig anybody..that guy was just the bigest dumbass ever.any other christian would have taken their doughter to the hospital.
Dumbasses. Xians are getting more and more stupid as the years roll by.

I think its not his fault....its his religions.....coz their religion always encourages the fairy tales like people were healed and all....so he believed it too...Only thing not fair is his daughter died for his stupidity....poor thing....I wish people should realize that how this dumb christanity makes people mentally ill...

HAIL LUCIFER

HAIL ENKI

Indeed christianity does spawn insanity. i dont know how... but my father is a victim of this as well. his logic now rivals that of a tomatoe. christianity is like a disease.... time for us to give the world some penicillin.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

I think its not his fault....its his religions.....coz their religion always encourages the fairy tales like people were healed and all....so he believed it too...Only thing not fair is his daughter died for his stupidity....poor thing....I wish people should realize that how this dumb christanity makes people mentally ill...

HAIL LUCIFER

HAIL ENKI

Xitan logic has the thought power of vegatables,sit around worship an 'all powerful' god while you wait for him to get off his fat ass and take all his followers to heaven...whatever idiots -_-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back