Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A lost Comrade

Diablo Satanas

Hello my brothers and sisters,
A good friend of mine has been going through some very tough times lately..  He once was a dedicated SS but lately, through fear, has turned back to Christianity,  he said when he did he felt at peace for awhile but that he was missing something.  It's obvious what he's missing, is Father..  I've been talking to him quite a bit trying to explain things to him but he feels we are in the "Biblical great deception".  I am not sure how to help him.  He now is following the gnostic teachings trying to reach the Christ seed or whatever he called it.  He threw away all of his occult supplies and turned back to xianity.  From what I can see he is going through a major deception but does not realize that this is from the enemy.  He also was involved in chaos/lovecraftian magick which I Believe had a negative effect on his mind/soul/body.  If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.  From what I know this young man had a very close relationship with Father Satan but fear has pushed him back into xianity.  I want to help him but I don't know how.. He said several Gods/Goddesses tried to speak to him and he ignored them at first and then finally accepted there healing,  as of now he refers to himself as a gnostic.  Again if anyone can offer some advice it would be most helpful.  He spoke to me recently at length regarding a burning sensation in his body and face which I am convinced was his kundalini but I'm not entirely sure.  It hurts because he once was a very sincere warrior for Father but I Believe fear and manipulation got the best of him.  He also told me he has considered returning to Father but he's scared to come back because he feels Satan will not accept him after turning away.
Thanks in advance comradesAll replys welcome.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HAIL ALL THE GODS/GODDESSESS OF HELL!!!!!! 

You are entirely in misperception of this person, based on your own deceptions. One example is how you think he has any Serpent. He only experiences burning sensations because he is a cuck and has anxiety, by knowing subconsciously he has fucked up.

He is also weak. He obviously didn't have any close relation to Satan, or studied anything or cared deeply. There is no point in returning back to christianity. He was weak. If you try to save him from the pool of shit, you will be swimming in the pool for a while.

Comrade is a person who fell in battle. This we rescue if we can. Cucks and traitors do not need your time nor anyone else's.

He also seems to be undecided. Rightfully so. He can experiment with his crap, but when he craps his pants he will have to clean it for himself, nor YOU, nor ANYONE else. Do not take this as punishment, it is what it is.

Stop giving mercy to a coward. Whomever doesn't want to be with Satan, they can go ahead. In the end they come back begging. Why? Because Satan was always honest. What is there to fear? Instead of trying to be a Gnostic cuck, in pointless Gnosticism, he could be trying to do anything better such as learning or advancing.

Hell yeah High Priest HoodedCobra! Every SS needs to understand that traitors and cowards are not your friends. If you know someone who has betrayed or left the Satanic Truth, then they are no longer your friend. If they don't have the strength to stay with Satan through thick and thin, then you shouldn't want to associate with them. If we work hard for Satan and The Gods, they will help us when we need it. But if one just goes about and tries to "take advantage" of Them...I mean it's stupid to believe that one could even try to take advantage of The Gods. They know when you are lying, they can see right thru you. That's why we must give this war our all. Meditate every day, do RTR's everyday, fulfill your duty to Satan. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Aug 6, 2017, at 11:54, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You are entirely in misperception of this person, based on your own deceptions. One example is how you think he has any Serpent. He only experiences burning sensations because he is a cuck and has anxiety, by knowing subconsciously he has fucked up.

He is also weak. He obviously didn't have any close relation to Satan, or studied anything or cared deeply. There is no point in returning back to christianity. He was weak. If you try to save him from the pool of shit, you will be swimming in the pool for a while.

Comrade is a person who fell in battle. This we rescue if we can. Cucks and traitors do not need your time nor anyone else's.

He also seems to be undecided. Rightfully so. He can experiment with his crap, but when he craps his pants he will have to clean it for himself, nor YOU, nor ANYONE else. Do not take this as punishment, it is what it is.

Stop giving mercy to a coward. Whomever doesn't want to be with Satan, they can go ahead. In the end they come back begging. Why? Because Satan was always honest. What is there to fear? Instead of trying to be a Gnostic cuck, in pointless Gnosticism, he could be trying to do anything better such as learning or advancing.

Thanks for the reply HP,  the thing is, I want to help him come back,  but have no Idea how,  I understand his mistakes and know that it is his mess not anyone elses and I realize I sure as hell don't have all the answers either. I am still finding my way.  I don't know everything. You are correct he does suffer from severe Anxiety as long as I have known him he has had Anxiety.  This kid barely leaves his house.  Which I feel has contributed to this shit mess.  I feel he's delusional at times if not all the time.  I guess I am wasting my time trying to help him.  I just hate to see him fall. From what I know he does meditate alot.  My only question Is there any hope for those who are lost?  And if he did come back would Father Satan accept him after failing?
Thanks again for your reply and my apologies to bother you HP Cobra
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!
On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 11:54 AM, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   You are entirely in misperception of this person, based on your own deceptions. One example is how you think he has any Serpent. He only experiences burning sensations because he is a cuck and has anxiety, by knowing subconsciously he has fucked up.

Hi, JoS listers.

I've always been told that if a person drinks some beverage during the
day, he cannot do any spiritual work.
Is that really all true?

If one drinks some cans of beer during the day, can't he dedicate during
the night? Even being completely sober? How does that work?
Thanks.

<font><font>Bonjour.<font><font>
<font><font><font><font>Je suis nouveau sur le site et dans le satanisme spirituel. <font>J'ai déjà fait le rite de dédicace à satan suivant les indications contenues sur le site "joy of satan" même si après avoir brûlé le papier dans le flamme de la bougie, je ne suis pas resté en méditation jusqu<font><font>'à la fin (j'ai été dérangé par quelqu'un qui frappait à la porte).<font><font>
<font><font><font><font>Comment faire la méditation de pouvoir ?  par où commencer? quand peut on espèrer sentir la présence de père satan?<font><font><font><font>
<font><font><font><font><font><font>Merci de vos réponses.<font><font><font><font><font><font>
<font><font><font><font><font><font><font><font>Je ne maitrise pas très bien l'anglais. c'est pourquoi j'ai des difficultés à lire les réponses en anglais. Y'a il un système de traduction sur le site pour prendre en compte les besoins de ceux qui sont dans la même situation que moi?<font><font>

<font><font>

Diablo, HP HC gave you really good advice. I can understand you want to help BUT. Spiritual Satanism isn't for the weak. He is weak. And he turned his back on Satan. This isn't your burden to carry and as HC said, he's going to just pull you down with him. If he chooses to take responsibility and ask for another chance its all on him to do. Not you. Responsibility to the responsible. 
Renato, You should, out of RESPECT, be clean and sober when Dedicating to Father. To be recovering from an alchoholic bout from earlier in the day and then  Dedicating is NOT approaching the Ritual with the amount of reverence and respect that you should. It is denigrating towards Satan if you do so. I'm surprised to have to explain this to you. It should be self evident. This is the God of Gods, and you think to Dedicate to Him whilst sobering up? 

@Renato Costa
You shouldn't be drinking any alcoholic drink at all. This is advice, not a tenet. Alcohol is pointless. It doesn't feed the body. Empty calories. It also damages your brain and you spiritually. Not as much as drugs do, but that's all it does.
Lastly, you should avoid using your name on the yahoo groups. There are infiltrators and they might track you and hunt you down. You could lose your job and stuff.

Thanks everyone for the reply, I hope he comes around but that's his own choice, he has been speaking to me more about Father and how he missed what he did have. He also said 2 Gods have been working with him closely so I hope he takes there advice and comes around.
Also to the one suffering from alcoholism, trust me it dosn't help. Anytime I drink I feel like shit.  All it does is numb what ever feelings you don't want to deal with then when you sober up they are back again.  Its best to work through the hard times instead of numb them, no Judgement intended just speaking from experience.
On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 4:17 PM, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @Renato Costa
You shouldn't be drinking any alcoholic drink at all. This is advice, not a tenet. Alcohol is pointless. It doesn't feed the body. Empty calories. It also damages your brain and you spiritually. Not as much as drugs do, but that's all it does.
Lastly, you should avoid using your name on the yahoo groups. There are infiltrators and they might track you and hunt you down. You could lose your job and stuff.

Show this weakling this:

http://madroscpiekla.blogspot.com/2016/ ... tions.html

Let him read it and reconsider some stuff.

Some Qs are painfully obvious, and yet some manage to go numb...

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <diablo.satanas666@... wrote :

Thanks everyone for the reply, I hope he comes around but that's his own choice, he has been speaking to me more about Father and how he missed what he did have. He also said 2 Gods have been working with him closely so I hope he takes there advice and comes around.
Also to the one suffering from alcoholism, trust me it dosn't help. Anytime I drink I feel like shit.  All it does is numb what ever feelings you don't want to deal with then when you sober up they are back again.  Its best to work through the hard times instead of numb them, no Judgement intended just speaking from experience.

Hihihihi... I find this thread a little funny... Here's what,  you go ahead a try and help him,  there's nothing wrong with that, but thing is,  what's the point of trying to help someone who can not help themselves... He was weak. If you try to save him from the pool of shit, you will be swimming in the pool for a while.  ?that's what! Sooo... I say go ahead en give it a try...
Hopefully he doesn't take you down with him...
On Aug 6, 2017 10:49 PM, "Diablo Satanas diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thanks for the reply HP,  the thing is, I want to help him come back,  but have no Idea how,  I understand his mistakes and know that it is his mess not anyone elses and I realize I sure as hell don't have all the answers either. I am still finding my way.  I don't know everything. You are correct he does suffer from severe Anxiety as long as I have known him he has had Anxiety.  This kid barely leaves his house.  Which I feel has contributed to this shit mess.  I feel he's delusional at times if not all the time.  I guess I am wasting my time trying to help him.  I just hate to see him fall. From what I know he does meditate alot.  My only question Is there any hope for those who are lost?  And if he did come back would Father Satan accept him after failing?
Thanks again for your reply and my apologies to bother you HP Cobra
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!
On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 11:54 AM, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   You are entirely in misperception of this person, based on your own deceptions. One example is how you think he has any Serpent. He only experiences burning sensations because he is a cuck and has anxiety, by knowing subconsciously he has fucked up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back