Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A "little"(?) Issue

jmarcelino74

Hi guys!

I really need your opinion about this! I fall in love with a lovely girl! The problem is that she likes other women and say that men give her nausea and vomiting. So can i fight for her and try for her to likes me or give up?
I know she is interested in Satanism and say she wants to me to teach her black magick.

Thanks
Jose

Well if she is a lesbian, don't force her to change.

If she is interested in Satanism, then that is beneficial on your behalf. Not often can people find other local people who are interested in Satanism and know the truth. Get to know her, and even if you can't get into a relationship with her, you'll still have a good friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jmarcelino74" <spellbond@... wrote:

Hi guys!

I really need your opinion about this! I fall in love with a lovely girl! The problem is that she likes other women and say that men give her nausea and vomiting. So can i fight for her and try for her to likes me or give up?
I know she is interested in Satanism and say she wants to me to teach her black magick.

Thanks
Jose

She sounds like a good friend and a potential coven member/fellow satanist.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

Well if she is a lesbian, don't force her to change.

If she is interested in Satanism, then that is beneficial on your behalf. Not often can people find other local people who are interested in Satanism and know the truth. Get to know her, and even if you can't get into a relationship with her, you'll still have a good friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jmarcelino74" <spellbond@ wrote:

Hi guys!

Thanks
Jose

<td val[/IMG]Dude, if she's a lesbian there's nothing you can do to change her because it's not a choice.

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, jmarcelino74 <spellbond@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A "little"(?) Issue
To: [email protected]
Received: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 6:05 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks
Jose
[/TD]
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

<td val[/IMG]yea bro its true 

--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A "little"(?) Issue
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 2:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]Dude, if she's a lesbian there's nothing you can do to change her because it's not a choice.

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, jmarcelino74 <spellbond@sapo. pt wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hi guys!

Thanks
Jose
[/TD]
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!
[/TD]

That's not always true.

Some types of homosexuality is a choice some isn't. I know I've always been attracted to girls, never really been attracted to guys much but I've always had times were I wanted to experiment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

Dude, if she's a lesbian there's nothing you can do to change her because it's not a choice.

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, jmarcelino74 <spellbond@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi guys!

Thanks

Jose

Thanks to all you brothers and sisters! I decided just to think her only as a friend and do my best to teach her about Our Father!

Ave Satanas
Hail Satan /Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

That's not always true.

Some types of homosexuality is a choice some isn't. I know I've always been attracted to girls, never really been attracted to guys much but I've always had times were I wanted to experiment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Covey <bloody_morrigan@ wrote:

Dude, if she's a lesbian there's nothing you can do to change her because it's not a choice.

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, jmarcelino74 <spellbond@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi guys!

Thanks

Jose

I have actually had experience on this very topic. Well, not exactly, but close enough. She was not a Satanist, but she was open to learning about what I believed. She was a lesbian though. We had formed a beautiful friendship, and she saw how passionate I was about what I believed, and my music and my art, and I believe those things along with my character ultimately made her fall for me, and I fell for her as well. It was only a matter of time before her real sexual orientation reared it's head again, inevitably destroying our relationship. Even though she said that she couldn't imagine life without me, and knew in her heart that no one would ever love her the same way I did, it just wasn't enough to change who she was inside. Ultimately the hardships we endured by trying to cross that threshold completely ruined any chances of us ever salvaging even a friendship. This was many years ago...

Ironically enough though, I discovered semi-recently that she has since married a man and had a child by him. lol.

So I guess maybe there is hope for you? lol.

I'm kidding. The moral is basically don't try to change someone. If she isn't a "born" lesbian and falls for you one day, then right on! If not, don't sweat it, something better will come along for you when it needs to and you'll still have an awesome friend.

AVE SATANAS!

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 2:05 PM, jmarcelino74 <spellbond@... wrote:
  Hi guys!

Thanks
Jose

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back