Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A little Help?

Lillian1

Well, I've been questioning my orientation for a while now and well..
The thought of being with another female in public doesn't turn me off and I can see myself with girls but I'm also strongly attracted to guys and well the question is....
How can I be sure? I tried referring to google to see other answers and they've all been saying if you can see yourself Sexually with a female but I can't see myself with anyone sexually for virgin reasons. Soo. Any other ways I can tell?

Well, Lillian, the most likely case is you're bi. But, if you're emotionally attracted to girls and not guys, then you're gay. Personally, I'm attracted to guys, too- the video game and anime/manga ones, anyway. The ones in real life sicken me. Anywho, I hope that was some help. If you wanna talk about it some more, you can e-mail me anytime. Hail Satan! -Mayesha

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 7:35:46 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] A little Help?

The thought of being with another female in public doesn't turn me off and I can see myself with girls but I'm also strongly attracted to guys and well the question is....
How can I be sure? I tried referring to google to see other answers and they've all been saying if you can see yourself Sexually with a female but I can't see myself with anyone sexually for virgin reasons. Soo. Any other ways I can tell?

Being in this situation is rather difficult no? It sounds like you are leaning towards going both ways. I have to tell you that the only way you will know if you like one more than the other is to try them both out. I understand the virgin reasons so I am not implying that you need to have sex with either. Just try dating a guy and another time try a girl if its possible. You will know your own feelings, and the pros and cons of both sexes.

Jo

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lillian" <lillian.chiu@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back