Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A little help, please!

Brothers and Sisters, can you help me--I have been out there on the Amazon.com Christian religious forums, slashing at Christians and Atheists left and right to get my views of Satan across and to try to dispel a lot of their myths. But I feel all alone! It is RARE I come across another Satanist, in fact I have only met a few witches. We need to get out there in force and show those Christians we are LEGION! It isn't hard, you just can't let them get under your skin when they come down on you--which they will. I have had as many nasty comments from Atheists as Christians, but if I keep at it long enough, ignoring the profoundly ignorant ones and answering only where I see I can get my point across to a rational person, sure enough a rational person or two will step in and I can feel like I'm doing some good. So please, you guys all have computers--come on out and give me a hand! I don't like having to be the only Satanist in the place, but if need be, I will-- as I know I am helping do my part for Father Satan. Hail Satan!

Why use the "brute force" method? Use the "divide and conquer" method - use their own divisions in their various views and beliefs to cause arguments amongst themselves. They'll spend some much time arguing between themselves they won't see the oblique attack you can throw at them. When you confront them "head on" you give them a focus or "common enemy" to unite against. Remember, "a house divided can not stand".

A warrior never shows his weapon - it is hidden from his enemy until it is too late - the enemy may or may not see it before his death.

IN chaos there is always opportunity. Use the time of infighting to attack with curses or unified curses. The enemy uses their prayers to attack you - disrupt this attack and their focus with chaos and confusion in their ranks. Become a shadow, blend, be only a feeling they can sense and not touch. Appear to be in one place but be in another. When they strike give them only the empty space to hit.

Good Hunting!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters, can you help me--I have been out there on the Amazon.com Christian religious forums, slashing at Christians and Atheists left and right to get my views of Satan across and to try to dispel a lot of their myths. But I feel all alone! It is RARE I come across another Satanist, in fact I have only met a few witches. We need to get out there in force and show those Christians we are LEGION! It isn't hard, you just can't let them get under your skin when they come down on you--which they will. I have had as many nasty comments from Atheists as Christians, but if I keep at it long enough, ignoring the profoundly ignorant ones and answering only where I see I can get my point across to a rational person, sure enough a rational person or two will step in and I can feel like I'm doing some good. So please, you guys all have computers--come on out and give me a hand! I don't like having to be the only Satanist in the place, but if need be, I will-- as I know I am helping do my part for Father Satan. Hail Satan!

Darkwulf, thanks for the suggestions. Actually I do that too--if I go out there and just state I'm a Satanist, they all gang up on me. But if I say I'm an "Enki-ist" and talk about the "ancient astronaut theory" it makes them stop and think. There are definitely ways to come at them from the side rather than head-on...with practice you get good at it! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkwulf11" <jallenhartley@... wrote:

Why use the "brute force" method? Use the "divide and conquer" method - use their own divisions in their various views and beliefs to cause arguments amongst themselves. They'll spend some much time arguing between themselves they won't see the oblique attack you can throw at them. When you confront them "head on" you give them a focus or "common enemy" to unite against. Remember, "a house divided can not stand".

A warrior never shows his weapon - it is hidden from his enemy until it is too late - the enemy may or may not see it before his death.

IN chaos there is always opportunity. Use the time of infighting to attack with curses or unified curses. The enemy uses their prayers to attack you - disrupt this attack and their focus with chaos and confusion in their ranks. Become a shadow, blend, be only a feeling they can sense and not touch. Appear to be in one place but be in another. When they strike give them only the empty space to hit.

Good Hunting!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back