Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A haunting

sevenpointedvox

Hello all!
I was watching the discovery channel's "a haunting" & was disgusted by the victims' constant running to the Xian church fir help. But, I realized that that's pretty much the only available resource visible. But what of these entities? I think they're Xian based & used to strengthen peoples' reliance in xianity. They disappear usually with a dramatic Xian ritual. But, then what should we call these entities as Satanists?
also, I have experienced aggressive entities myself in the past, but I don't know how to truly address these situations. What's the best way?
Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:
Hello all!
I was watching the discovery channel's "a haunting" & was disgusted by the victims' constant running to the Xian church fir help. But, I realized that that's pretty much the only available resource visible. But what of these entities? I think they're Xian based & used to strengthen peoples' reliance in xianity. They disappear usually with a dramatic Xian ritual. But, then what should we call these entities as Satanists?
also, I have experienced aggressive entities myself in the past, but I don't know how to truly address these situations. What's the best way?
Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv
Angels pretending to be the bibles interpretation of "demon" in order to scare the masses into believing the hoax to be real.

Where do those angels come from, and why do they do that?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "timong48" <timong48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@ wrote:

Hello all!
Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv

Angels pretending to be the bibles interpretation of "demon" in order to scare the masses into believing the hoax to be real.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back