Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Great Victory

Don1

Mubarak's fall, has left the Jews without a puppet in Egypt, the masses of Egyptians where literally waving signs and banners declaring against Mubarak for being an agent of Jewish Israel their enemy. This part was kept off CNN.

We are winning big time, we must kept up the pace.

Congrads, and when will the other CNN allies fall?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Mubarak's fall, has left the Jews without a puppet in Egypt, the masses of Egyptians where literally waving signs and banners declaring against Mubarak for being an agent of Jewish Israel their enemy. This part was kept off CNN.

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Don for the update.Good to see the results.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THAT ARE HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian.
--- On Sat, 2/19/11, Don <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] A Great Victory
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 7:14 PM

[/TD]

hello brethren you people are filling good over there. i thought with hail father i will be fine but mine is efferent can some out there tell me why!!!! 
Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 4:45:36 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] A Great Victory

<td style="font:[/IMG]Thanks Don for the update.Good to see the results.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THAT ARE HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian.
--- On Sat, 2/19/11, Don <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] A Great Victory
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 7:14 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back