Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A great job!

Thanks, but you always post about YOUR problem, the help YOU want etc. I can't but disregard your posts. You are a Satanist now, grow a pair, and solve your issues with whatever entities that may be harassing you. The Gods will help. When you start meditating, you will heal mentally and spiritually. Just keep it balanced and daily.

The groups cannot become a crying ground for any particular person.

Thanks for this important update am very happy to hear from you. Iam asking for forgiveness, l thought one to become a fully member should be initiated, apology on that Master 
On Jan 18, 2018 1:32 PM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Thanks, but you always post about YOUR problem, the help YOU want etc. I can't but disregard your posts. You are a Satanist now, grow a pair, and solve your issues with whatever entities that may be harassing you. The Gods will help. When you start meditating, you will heal mentally and spiritually. Just keep it balanced and daily.

The groups cannot become a crying ground for any particular person.

high_priest_hooded_cobra_666 I respect you, but you do not take it seriously.
I am talking about my problems because this forum is for this.
I was told to address this problem here so I am.
when I wrote these posts I was completely calm, only that I have a problem so I ask.
who asks will not get lost.
You wrote that you disregard my posts, fine... Satanists are such that they spit on the weaker ones.
And I understand it perfectly and I am not mad at you, this is the nature of a perfect Satanist.
I know how to expel him, I tried to use blue flames and nothing.
I tried Banishing Ritual VEE-NAH-SAH for a month and on days when Moon is waning and nothing.
The Gods will not help, because the malicious entity has blocked the formal commitment to Satan.
When writing my posts, I wanted to bring your attention to it because it is an important detail.
Meditation is a hell of a hard thing to do with this parasite, it drains energy from me.
And so I f... with him 7 months do you understand that it starts to bend me nerves I'm pissed off.
I was only looking for help, I did not want to disturb the order.

changing the subject, I liked your old movies, when you bring them back?
I was glad when you returned to YouTube, you have the talent to show information.
when you make fun of the Jews, hahah.
I wanted to apologize to you that I made your work harder.

Stop trying to play the victim, we both know what you have been doing. You spammed every single youtube comment in my videos, just for yourself. You posted 20 times here, just for yourself. Even your reply here is again only for yourself.

Most of the time problems with thoughforms have to do with the people themselves. There is no 'parasite' but what you have made of yourself. If you have tuned it out and were meditating instead rather than whinning to thousands of people about your problem, you would have the power to solve it. So to insist on whinning on the forum about your issue is not going to get anyone to help you that can solve it, but only get people to despise you. Everyone has problems we don't have to whine on them to everyone else to ask to be solved.

You have had your answers, now you need to apply it. It's called to keep meditating and do your aura of protection. This will solve the problem down the road. Also, ignore the problem.

The same goes to everyone who keeps insisting of posting hundreds of messages sometimes. These will be approved once so you can deal with them. When you ask 100 times more after you get the answer, you are asking for slaves to do your work for you, you waste the time of other people, and you try to project bullshit on them. Nobody needs this. Other people have problems too, you know?

The difference is that most people here work on fixing (as they should) rather than turning these boards into a lamentation circle without a purpose.

I am getting used to such answers slowly, I have a dirty aura and people misread me.
I will repeat myself again, i wanted to apologize to you that I made your work harder.
Sorry for spamming on youtube!
I promise I will not spam anymore!

Only one question to you, is it possible to block formal commitment to Satan?
I mean, if some entity can block it and make the ritual do not work.

And I'm not kidding you, not panicking or anything like that I'm just curious about it.
I promise that I will meditate and make an aura of protection.
Actually, I've already started doing it!
Seriously, do not be mad at me, I understand perfectly what you wrote about.
Do not curse me, I have enough trouble.
Thank you for your time and I'm serious.
I have a dirty aura, I have to write more bluntly and explain simple things better.
Otherwise you disregard me, that's why you're mad at me.
Do not worry about me or what I write, that's all I want.

I don't want to steal your thunder HP, (not trying to blow smoke up anyone's backside) but aren't we at WAR?!

From what I have read on the JoS website, we are up against an unimaginably insidious and ruthless eneny, who is fighting to destroy us! They know the price they will pay for failure, and are fighting to the bitter end.
Satan knows the sacrifice (the Fuhrer) laid down in the past, and doesn't want another blood bath like that. All He is asking is for us to stand by Him and help with the spread of spiritual knowledge and performing the RTR's.

I don't know, maybe I'm not the smartest one here, but I agree; some people need to stop bleating about their problems and start looking at the bigger picture!

Hail Satan!

No one is your master, but you.

This is what God Satan created and made real with His blood and DNA . He gave us a new start (and the cosmos celebrates it) and beginning and the real truth about Him is that He only wants you to be who you truly are.

That's sounds so simple? That is the truth!

All else is a lie!

The God of Orion and the earth; Ea, Enki - Satan our Father!

The forum is only here to advise, and nothing else.

Believe me if I was able to join the RTR's program, I would do it.
To help others, first you have to help yourself.
ed8874 you are a funny guy, it's a pity that my soul can be taken away by an angel.

If this is true, he says he blocked the formal commitment to Satan.

But I do not care anymore about what will happen to me after death.
I can not afford to live in fear.

If this angel is lying, why is he with me for seven months.
Beginners Satanists should be protected right?
He said that he is from Satan and nothing happened to him, it only shows that Satan does not protect me.
And believe me, this strange creature is not my guardian,
he does things that a guardian would never do to me.

I just want to explain to you my hopeless situation and that my soul is in danger, so I'm doing everything to remedy it.

high_priest_hooded_cobra_666 what I wrote is not crying from my side just arguing.

The crying has passed many months ago now it is just tiredness.
I am just looking for answers, only because I know that if it is true that the formal commitment to Satan has been blocked.
Nothing and no one will help me...
And it's not crying, these are the facts, I know that it may look like that but trust me when I wrote it I was completely calm.

I will do what advised me high_priest_hooded_cobra_666 will be hard but I will try.

Meditation with an angel is a challenge, I will see if it will disturb me.
I must also see if such meditations as EZ Chakra Spin, will be possible to do with an angel who disturbs me.
I know you can not help me, I'm just here to ask a few things and some advice.
I do not force anyone to answer me, so stop treating me like an enemy.
I mean only pure conversations, that's all.
What I'm dealing with is not thoughform, because he has the shape of a man he can do more than thoughform.
I was reading about it and it's definitely not a thoughform.
Sorry for poor English

sonofthegods@... 
as soon as I deal with my problem, I will join RTR's program

Where should I seek help on a topic like this here, this page is my only hope.
I can make up a theoretically great aura even with this angel.
But what about my soul after death, this is a question, you probably understand.

No one needs to answer me, do whatever you want.

if someone wonders what is the name of the adam's condition, it's

ATTENTION WHORING

Ban it.

Of course, it will return some time after being banned, but still, it will not spam.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <adam_twardowski@... wrote :

Believe me if I was able to join the RTR's program, I would do it.
To help others, first you have to help yourself.
ed8874 you are a funny guy, it's a pity that my soul can be taken away by an angel.

If this is true, he says he blocked the formal commitment to Satan.

But I do not care anymore about what will happen to me after death.
I can not afford to live in fear.

If this angel is lying, why is he with me for seven months.
Beginners Satanists should be protected right?
He said that he is from Satan and nothing happened to him, it only shows that Satan does not protect me.
And believe me, this strange creature is not my guardian,
he does things that a guardian would never do to me.

I just want to explain to you my hopeless situation and that my soul is in danger, so I'm doing everything to remedy it.

Can some illnesses take years to heal with magic?

Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android
Em qui, 18 18e jan 18e 2018 às 12:52, adam_twardowski@... [JoyofSatan666]&It;[email protected] escreveu:   high_priest_hooded_cobra_666 I respect you, but you do not take it seriously.
I am talking about my problems because this forum is for this.
I was told to address this problem here so I am.
when I wrote these posts I was completely calm, only that I have a problem so I ask.
who asks will not get lost.
You wrote that you disregard my posts, fine... Satanists are such that they spit on the weaker ones.
And I understand it perfectly and I am not mad at you, this is the nature of a perfect Satanist.
I know how to expel him, I tried to use blue flames and nothing.
I tried Banishing Ritual VEE-NAH-SAH for a month and on days when Moon is waning and nothing.
The Gods will not help, because the malicious entity has blocked the formal commitment to Satan.
When writing my posts, I wanted to bring your attention to it because it is an important detail.
Meditation is a hell of a hard thing to do with this parasite, it drains energy from me.
And so I f... with him 7 months do you understand that it starts to bend me nerves I'm pissed off.
I was only looking for help, I did not want to disturb the order.

changing the subject, I liked your old movies, when you bring them back?
I was glad when you returned to YouTube, you have the talent to show information.
when you make fun of the Jews, hahah.
I wanted to apologize to you that I made your work harder.

high_priest_hooded_cobra_666 can you ask Satan to take care of my soul after death?
That's all I ask you, and I promise that I will not ask you for anything more and I will not ask for anything here.
 Adam Twardowski

Yes. Especially the ones you're born with.

The time it takes to heal something differs depending on how advanced you are.

Hail Satan!

Do you want HPHC to be your live-in carer, feeding you your bottle and wiping your arse every day, as well?

How many shit-shined shekels are you being paid for your shit? I would say "don't quit your day job" but all "comedians" are kikes.

This adam is just an attention whore

Ban it and purify the e-groups.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <fancymancy@... wrote :

Do you want HPHC to be your live-in carer, feeding you your bottle and wiping your arse every day, as well?

How many shit-shined shekels are you being paid for your shit? I would say "don't quit your day job" but all "comedians" are kikes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back