Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a great change of preference

Isn't it easier to find another gay guy instead?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

There is a bit of a misunderstanding here :/ I am not trying to say I want to make gay people straight or the other way around because I don't think it "right" I am gay myself and I like this guy but he is straight.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@ wrote:

Is there a way to change the sexuality of others?

Some things are just not meant to be. Force it to occur and nature will most definitely hit back. Just look at what occurs with race mixing, the gradual disintegration of crucial genes to the godhead, health problems, loss of unique racial heritage and feelings of isolation/anxiety etc.

Just find someone else who is also gay that you like.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

There is a bit of a misunderstanding here :/ I am not trying to say I want to make gay people straight or the other way around because I don't think it "right" I am gay myself and I like this guy but he is straight.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@ wrote:

I think it's unwise to attempt to alter a person's natural sexual
orientation. The only way I would even think of it would be if the
sexual orientation is merely a symptom of endocrine imbalance (and then
the imbalance should be addressed alone, and let the sexual orientation
cards fall where they may) or if the issue is a hang-up. If a person
was naturally straight before being involved with kikes (usually as
playmates at school, and usually without anything they can do about it)
or being fucked up by church, rituals to return them to their natural
state would be appropriate. The goal would be to eliminate their
hang-ups and cancel whatever spells they were placed under.

But simply to make someone who is naturally gay become "straight" is not
wise. You are merely tampering with what Satan gave the person, which
always results in more hang-ups and loss of happiness. People are
generally naturally bisexual with a bias in one or the other direction,
and it is best left that way. Changing this (except where it is a
symptom of an endocrine imbalance that is causing other problems, and by
addressing that imbalance to clear up those other problems) only creates
sexual hang-ups which should be avoided at all reasonable costs.

What you see with church is a suppression of gay expression. Whether
the person is primarily gay or is bisexual, churches run by kikes simply
suppress it. Hell threats and shame, fear, and guilt are used. They
invoke fear of displeasing joke-hova or jewsus, and this unhealthy fear
creates hang-ups. If magick is used to alter a person's natural sexual
orientation, this also creates hang-ups and usually unhappiness. Better
to use magick and meditations to open up a person's natural sexual
orientation and remove the obstacles. Do not attempt to "cure"
homosexuality itself--you might instead be serving the interests of the
kikes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
No. Honestly I don't really know why you think of doing that even if
it was possible, it is so xian. Xians want to make gay people straight.
Satanists respect individual preferences.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevinbennetch" nevinbennetch@
wrote:

It won't work. The man is straight. Even if it worked at first, maybe even sex, eventually he will be straight again. The best thing to do is just be his friend & keep it that way. How would you feel if someone tried to make you straight. Don't disrespect him. Straight men can be very good friends, even protect you, just respect his sexuality.
On Oct 25, 2012 10:40 PM, "nevinbennetch" <nevinbennetch@... wrote:

when this occurs, aka a gay individual likes someone of their own sex but know that their crush is straight, is really stemmed on the desire of obtaining the unattainable and also you just never know maybe the so called "straight guy" will surprise you and secretly be gay...some will find it flattering whilst others will be put off of it (if you tell them that you like them)...don't let this discourage you into liking them just see it as a learning experience....I do hope you find the love of your life one day nevin :)

HAIL LUCIFER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Isn't it easier to find another gay guy instead?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back