Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Good start for me as Spiritual Satanist

puresatanist

Heyy :)

So today my mother got worried my father (their Divorced) trowed a bad spell on her or on the house where we ( My mother, little brother and I )live.

**My mother she's Christian Orthodox always had doubt on her "god" since I become Satanist because I always explained her Satan is not Evil and won't harm us unless we disrespect him like with every human beings!!**

My Grand mother Made some Protective ritual 5 years ago and nothing happened to me since she asked the house to be protected from Evil and I'm sure from her point of view evil is "US".

So she started thinking&searching someone who could protect our house(banish ritual) and I suggested my help and she didn't ask any questions the moment I said I can ask Father Satan to send us 2 of his Demons ( Flauros (Havres, Haures) and Orobas ) and she agreed, it's like she start little by little Believe in me and what I am :D.

So My guess is She trust me more than anyone to me it's a very good accomplishment because it shows she's no more 100% her religion :D. Ow and the day when I told my mother I'm becoming Satanist, she asked me just to be careful and not hurt people and I replied Satanism is not about hurting others, it's about empowerment and helping others if I can.

That's all I had to share with you Brothers & Sisters for today and hope my mother will become Satanist :D.

HAIL SATAN, Glory is OURS, NO MORE FALSEHOOD!! <3

This is fantastic to hear. I am really happy to read y our words. :)We are examples of True Spiritual Satanists to the world, in our actions.My parents are xians, but slowly, they are slowly starting to become more receptive to what I have to say about xianity, the church, and the people in their lives who are xians and hypocrites.I started telling them about the jewish race, the holo-hoax, and the truth about them. They listen, and slowly, their ideas change. Knowledge is everything. Ignorance slowly starts to dissolve.
I sense Lord Enlil's presence in my home, my life, and the change in my parents' behavior. The enemy is starting to lose their hold on them.HAIL SATAN! HAIL LORD ENLIL!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 3:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Good start for me as Spiritual Satanist

So today my mother got worried my father (their Divorced) trowed a bad spell on her or on the house where we ( My mother, little brother and I )live.

**My mother she's Christian Orthodox always had doubt on her "god" since I become Satanist because I always explained her Satan is not Evil and won't harm us unless we disrespect him like with every human beings!!**

My Grand mother Made some Protective ritual 5 years ago and nothing happened to me since she asked the house to be protected from Evil and I'm sure from her point of view evil is "US".

So she started thinking&searching someone who could protect our house(banish ritual) and I suggested my help and she didn't ask any questions the moment I said I can ask Father Satan to send us 2 of his Demons ( Flauros (Havres, Haures) and Orobas ) and she agreed, it's like she start little by little Believe in me and what I am :D.

So My guess is She trust me more than anyone to me it's a very good accomplishment because it shows she's no more 100% her religion :D. Ow and the day when I told my mother I'm becoming Satanist, she asked me just to be careful and not hurt people and I replied Satanism is not about hurting others, it's about empowerment and helping others if I can.

That's all I had to share with you Brothers & Sisters for today and hope my mother will become Satanist :D.

That's great to hear! I have hope for my parents, but I feel like it won't be for a few years yet.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@... wrote:

I'm jealous :D...

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@... wrote:

So My guess is She trust me more than anyone to me it's a very goo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back