Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a gift

Tony1

im doing this post for input on a metal winged snake i believe was giving to me by the gods. I'll start off by explaining why i think it was a gift. I found it the day after i went out around town handing out cds with the christ concpiracy pdf the exposingchristianity.com pdf and some tool and bound for glory albums. after i finished handing them out went home and meditated durring meditation i fell asleep and had a lucid dream where i found this winged serpent in the mainly mason cemetary in town. when i woke up the next moening i decided to take a trip to the cemetary and the pendent was right where i dreamt it. I picked it up and turned it into a necklace.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/u/CU72VE3ZZQZ ... done=__ref

I couldn't upload images to the group page so i put the pic as my profile image. Heres a link any input on the meaning of this pendant or what i could use it for would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Hoyt

Wow props on all levels, great work with that. Thanks for posting that too. It must mean something pretty awesome. 666 Hail Satan!

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Tony <kill_the_tree_huggers@... wrote:
  im doing this post for input on a metal winged snake i believe was giving to me by the gods. I'll start off by explaining why i think it was a gift. I found it the day after i went out around town handing out cds with the christ concpiracy pdf the exposingchristianity.com pdf and some tool and bound for glory albums. after i finished handing them out went home and meditated durring meditation i fell asleep and had a lucid dream where i found this winged serpent in the mainly mason cemetary in town. when i woke up the next moening i decided to take a trip to the cemetary and the pendent was right where i dreamt it. I picked it up and turned it into a necklace.

I couldn't upload images to the group page so i put the pic as my profile image. Heres a link any input on the meaning of this pendant or what i could use it for would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Hoyt

Man I am jealous =D I hope the Gods give me something someday. I would cherish it for life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rhino <gkj338@... wrote:

Wow props on all levels, great work with that. Thanks for posting that too.
It must mean something pretty awesome.
666 Hail Satan!

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Tony <[email protected]:

im doing this post for input on a metal winged snake i believe was giving
to me by the gods. I'll start off by explaining why i think it was a gift. I
found it the day after i went out around town handing out cds with the
christ concpiracy pdf the exposingchristianity.com pdf and some tool and
bound for glory albums. after i finished handing them out went home and
meditated durring meditation i fell asleep and had a lucid dream where i
found this winged serpent in the mainly mason cemetary in town. when i woke
up the next moening i decided to take a trip to the cemetary and the pendent
was right where i dreamt it. I picked it up and turned it into a necklace.

I couldn't upload images to the group page so i put the pic as my profile
image. Heres a link any input on the meaning of this pendant or what i could
use it for would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Hoyt

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back