Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Gift From AMON RA

magus

Greetings   Am so excited to share this with my brothers/sisters.Also to the newbies PLEASE HAVE PAITENCE, I keep on reading posts from newbees i havent seen my GD it has been(in most cases less than a year)----- months since i dedicated.Know that your GD is there looking after you. It has been more than 3 yrs(dec 21 2009) since i dedicated. I have not seen my GD or FATHER or OTHER POWERS OF HELL. I only feel the energy of the GODS because when they come the energy goes haywire and i can see lights even when my eyes are closed.
          While meditating on AMON RA(he is not my GD but i love him) i heard him clearly tell me. I am giving you (me) a name. Your magical name is********** it is a mix of HIS(AMON RA)& his sons (LORD NABU)name. When i was doing some meds in the sun i started vibrating the name he gave me.My energy went buzzark it hit the roof so to say(my energy not me).All this and i have not even seen any of them. Please people just stop being stubborn that you have to see them to believe they are there.
THEY(THE POWERS OF HELL)ARE THERE,AND WE WILL SEE THEM WHEN THE TIME COMES.THEY ARE THE SHIELD THAT KEEPS ALL BAD THINGS AWAY FROM US

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Yes people get worked up about not seeing their GD I've been a dedicated satanist for about 2 and half years and I have not seen my GD. But I've been working on it and know they are there because my skin tingles and I can see a flashing light when I close my eyes. I used to flip out that I would never see my GD but I got over that. The point is if you want to eventually see or even hear you're GD you need to have patience and keep advancing yourself instead of trying to constantly try and find them without advancing yourself.

Hail Satan!!!! Hail The Gods Of Duat!!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Gift From AMON RA

Greetings   Am so excited to share this with my brothers/sisters.Also to the newbies PLEASE HAVE PAITENCE, I keep on reading posts from newbees i havent seen my GD it has been(in most cases less than a year)----- months since i dedicated.Know that your GD is there looking after you. It has been more than 3 yrs(dec 21 2009) since i dedicated. I have not seen my GD or FATHER or OTHER POWERS OF HELL. I only feel the energy of the GODS because when they come the energy goes haywire and i can see lights even when my eyes are closed.
          While meditating on AMON RA(he is not my GD but i love him) i heard him clearly tell me. I am giving you (me) a name. Your magical name is********** it is a mix of HIS(AMON RA)& his sons (LORD NABU)name. When i was doing some meds in the sun i started vibrating the name he gave me.My energy went buzzark it hit the roof so to say(my energy not me).All this and i have not even seen any of them. Please people just stop being stubborn that you have to see them to believe they are there.
THEY(THE POWERS OF HELL)ARE THERE,AND WE WILL SEE THEM WHEN THE TIME COMES.THEY ARE THE SHIELD THAT KEEPS ALL BAD THINGS AWAY FROM US

ULF FRATER

<[/IMG]

Teehee i dedicated dec 17 09 how close!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus wrote:

Greetings
   Am so excited to share this with my brothers/sisters.Also to the newbies PLEASE HAVE PAITENCE, I keep on reading posts from newbees i havent seen my GD it has been(in most cases less than a year)----- months since i dedicated.Know that your GD is there looking after you. It has been more than 3 yrs(dec 21 2009) since i dedicated. I have not seen my GD or FATHER or OTHER POWERS OF HELL. I only feel the energy of the GODS because when they come the energy goes haywire and i can see lights even when my eyes are closed.

ULF FRATER

And I DO NOT LIKE how Yahoo's system will not let me capitalize his name in my alias!

Hail Besu!
Hail Thoth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

Yes people get worked up about not seeing their GD I've been a dedicated satanist for about 2 and half years and I have not seen my GD. But I've been working on it and know they are there because my skin tingles and I can see a flashing light when I close my eyes. I used to flip out that I would never see my GD but I got over that. The point is if you want to eventually see or even hear you're GD you need to have patience and keep advancing yourself instead of trying to constantly try and find them without advancing yourself.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"

Greetings
   Am so excited to share this with my brothers/sisters.Also to the newbies PLEASE HAVE PAITENCE, I keep on reading posts from newbees i havent seen my GD it has been(in most cases less than a year)----- months since i dedicated.Know that your GD is there looking after you. It has been more than 3 yrs(dec 21 2009) since i dedicated. I have not seen my GD or FATHER or OTHER POWERS OF HELL. I only feel the energy of the GODS because when they come the energy goes haywire and i can see lights even when my eyes are closed.

ULF FRATER

I'm already under the impression my GD is Besu, or a similar demon. And I couldn't be more grateful. I don't know if there's one named "Pe U" or if I was being told to say "please." But I do think mine is Besu or one similar and I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet.

Still, I ask Besu for help when needed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" ; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Greetings

ULF FRATER
Congrats you are very lucky, great experience

I agree with you.  I takes time, practice, and patience to be able to see Father Satan and our GD.  I haven't seen Father Satan or my GD either, but I do notice things though.  For instance, there's been about two times that I drive home from a party with a few drinks over on a weekend that roadblocks against drunks would be and I run into none (the road that I take home always has a roadblock when it's announced).  We might not be able to see them, but they keeps us safe out of trouble.  I completely understand what you mean.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 29, 2013 3:52:18 AM

ULF FRATER

Greetings
@hailbesu what do you mean by I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet.It is not you who decides. OUR  GODS KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY.  OUR GODS ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE NOT YOU

ULF FRATER

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Gift From AMON RA

I'm already under the impression my GD is Besu, or a similar demon. And I couldn't be more grateful. I don't know if there's one named "Pe U" or if I was being told to say "please." But I do think mine is Besu or one similar and I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"

Greetings

ULF FRATER

"But I do think mine is Besu or one similar and I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet." read it again he says I which is himself so he said I don't deserve the right.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Gift From AMON RA

Greetings
@hailbesu what do you mean by I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet.It is not you who decides. OUR  GODS KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY.  OUR GODS ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE NOT YOU

ULF FRATER

<[/IMG]

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Greetings
What i meant by i is who is he (that is what i is here. I know he is talking about himself)to decide on it. OUR GODS WILL DECIDE WHENH HE IS READY.(Hope this clears the misunderstanding)

ULF FRATER

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:32 AM

"But I do think mine is Besu or one similar and I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet." read it again he says I which is himself so he said I don't deserve the right.

Greetings

ULF FRATER

<[/IMG]

Greetings

ULF FRATER

yep
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:10 AM

Greetings
What i meant by i is who is he (that is what i is here. I know he is talking about himself)to decide on it. OUR GODS WILL DECIDE WHENH HE IS READY.(Hope this clears the misunderstanding)

ULF FRATER

<[/IMG]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:32 AM

Greetings

ULF FRATER

<[/IMG]

Greetings

ULF FRATER

I can't see where I said I did make that decision. Where, within the phrase, "I haven't earned the right to know their name yet," do you see me saying I'm the one who decides - and not them?

I don't understand why you're upset.

P.S. I've changed my alias but yes, I'm the guy you're responding to.

Hail Thoth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

Greetings
@hailbesu what do you mean by I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet.It is not you who decides.OUR  GODS KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY.  OUR GODS ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE NOT YOU

ULF FRATER

Greetings

ULF FRATER

I'm planning on merging consciousness with this highly intelligent female who is horribly brainwashed by christianity due to her past. I know that I'm right in my ways and I just want to show her how I feel by helping her get into my perspective. Any suggestions, comments or warnings? I'm very thorough and careful in the things I do. Trust me when I say that in no way will I allow this to effect my relationship with Father Satan.  Hail Satan!!! The love I feel for and from our beloved Father Satan is unmatched =)

If you want to help her, just don't mention the name of Father Satan at the beginning. Instead, work on showing her the lies of xtians, the filth, their mass murders on innocent people, how they don't live up to what they preach.  I would suggest that you print some pages from www.exposingchristianity.com and select the topics that you would like to discuss with her first.  If she gets interested in knowing more about it, it's a good sign that it won't be too hard for you to help her de-program herself.
Work by letting her know the truth about the fucking xtians first. Once again, if she doesn't object or get mad at you, it will be easier to de-program her.  If she asks about your beliefs or religion just tell her that you are just 'Spiritual' and what our Spirituality really is (you can use passages from the JoS website).  Only when you feel that she's interested in our beliefs and wants to become one of us, is that you should tell her that all the Wisdom comes from Father Satan and that He's not evil as the fucking xtians say.
HAIL SATAN

Sent: Wed, January 30, 2013 12:57:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Merging consciousness to help someone see the truth

I'm planning on merging consciousness with this highly intelligent female who is horribly brainwashed by christianity due to her past. I know that I'm right in my ways and I just want to show her how I feel by helping her get into my perspective. Any suggestions, comments or warnings? I'm very thorough and careful in the things I do. Trust me when I say that in no way will I allow this to effect my relationship with Father Satan.  Hail Satan!!! The love I feel for and from our beloved Father Satan is unmatched =)

Greetings
 I am upset  at you, because you are implying that you are not worthy of knowing our GODS name. They are not like the xtian gods where you have to prove you are worthy.OUR GODS LOVE US i did not in anyway mean you are implying that you decide,all i am(and was) trying to tell you is we are worthy(we have the right)of knowing our GODS NAMES and our GODS are there to guide us  open our souls(empower) so we can hear & see them, OUR GODS  are more like our friends,well wishers and will tell us their name,all we have to do is listen.
   Am sorry if i came across the wrong way in my post.Hope this clears ant misunderstandings

ULF FRATER

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:13 PM

I can't see where I said I did make that decision. Where, within the phrase, "I haven't earned the right to know their name yet," do you see me saying I'm the one who decides - and not them?

Hail Thoth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

Greetings
@hailbesu what do you mean by I just haven't earned the right to know their name yet.It is not you who decides.OUR  GODS KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY.  OUR GODS ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE NOT YOU

ULF FRATER

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Okay. I had to think on this for a bit. But I believe I understand what you mean now.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. It makes sense.

Hail Satan!

Greetings
 I am upset  at you, because you are implying that you are not worthy of knowing our GODS name. They are not like the xtian gods where you have to prove you are worthy.OUR GODS LOVE US i did not in anyway mean you are implying that you decide,all i am(and was) trying to tell you is we are worthy(we have the right)of knowing our GODS NAMES and our GODS are there to guide us  open our souls(empower) so we can hear & see them, OUR GODS  are more like our friends,well wishers and will tell us their name,all we have to do is listen.
   Am sorry if i came across the wrong way in my post.Hope this clears ant misunderstandings

ULF FRATER

Hail Thoth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Well see, I've been very upfront and honest with her. I told her from the beginning exactly what she would be getting into by listening to me. She is very respectful and listens to my arguments but has been so thoroughly brainwashed that she has a shitty xian response to everything. She says that she doesn't understand why she can't believe in Satanism, because it makes perfectly logical sense to her, but that she just "knows" she's right.

But it has now been her that has asked me to merge consciousness with her so that she might feel things the way I do. I think she is coming around. She is very intelligent and I'm surprised she hasn't found Father already, but even as she puts it: It's the fact that it has been what she has been told since as long as she can remember.

Ave Satanas!

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Merging consciousness to help someone see the truth

If you want to help her, just don't mention the name of Father Satan at the beginning. Instead, work on showing her the lies of xtians, the filth, their mass murders on innocent people, how they don't live up to what they preach.  I would suggest that you print some pages from www.exposingchristianity.com and select the topics that you would like to discuss with her first.  If she gets interested in knowing more about it, it's a good sign that it won't be too hard for you to help her de-program herself.
Work by letting her know the truth about the fucking xtians first. Once again, if she doesn't object or get mad at you, it will be easier to de-program her.  If she asks about your beliefs or religion just tell her that you are just 'Spiritual' and what our Spirituality really is (you can use passages from the JoS website).  Only when you feel that she's interested in our beliefs and wants to become one of us, is that you should tell her that all the Wisdom comes from Father Satan and that He's not evil as the fucking xtians say.
HAIL SATAN

Hello Brother!
  I think you're right about this girl, she's coming around and she's having second thought about her so called 'religion'.  You might want to address some things about us SS to her.  For instance, do we fight among ourselves? No, we might argue on some points, but nothing that gets out of hand.  We do our best to respect fellow SS's, unlike the fucking xtians.  Xtian's attend Sunday masses to listen to a bunch of crap and actually pay money to listen, we don't.  Right after they leave their filthy church, they forget what they preach, they start fights with their neighbors, men yelling at their wives and in the worst case beating them, we don't.
I gave you a few examples brother, I think you can come up with more.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Thu, January 31, 2013 9:15:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Merging consciousness to help someone see the truth

Well see, I've been very upfront and honest with her. I told her from the beginning exactly what she would be getting into by listening to me. She is very respectful and listens to my arguments but has been so thoroughly brainwashed that she has a shitty xian response to everything. She says that she doesn't understand why she can't believe in Satanism, because it makes perfectly logical sense to her, but that she just "knows" she's right.

But it has now been her that has asked me to merge consciousness with her so that she might feel things the way I do. I think she is coming around. She is very intelligent and I'm surprised she hasn't found Father already, but even as she puts it: It's the fact that it has been what she has been told since as long as she can remember.

Ave Satanas!

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:04 PM

HAIL SATAN

i hav the same concern in regards of my sister . the only blood descendent from my deceased father other than i. i hav only known here for about two years for miraclly one of my fathers old friend told her and her mother that she had a brother..  her and her family mother grandmother and family has been raised into the false Blasphemey of catholicism. i truely hav seeked to enlighten her of the truth of  The Enemy ! And the truth of our spiritual potential, from whom we descend from  Father Lucifer , Enki! it troubles me truely deep to bear knowing she faiths to that monster of a christ illusion..  i hav enlightened many upon the truth of Spiritual Luciferism in acknowledgment of OuR GrEAT  FaTHER SATAN. i hav passed the knowledge down just as the knowledge had been passed down to me..   but this is Much harder for they hav been born  raised into the forced fed bullshit fucking Lie of  that . so its kinda harder than other individuals to pass on the truth to .  shes aware of the aliens  thanks  to her beloved uncle who served the air force, at a young age he told her the whole thing wit aliens flying around in the sky is real..  so idk any opinions would b tremenously apreciated.. HAIL SATAN FOREVER LUCIFERIAN PRIDE -MAy the truth set souls free..

Hey, it's taken me almost 5 years to finally find out that my Guardian
is Lord Andras. Heh. And I still can't hear his voice yet or anything,
but he has definitely come to me a few times, and I mostly know is
energy by now. He is most wonderful, and i Love him so! Hail Father
Satan always! Hail Lord Andras, my mighty protector!

On 1/30/13, hailbelphagor <no.state@... wrote:
Okay. I had to think on this for a bit. But I believe I understand what you
mean now.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. It makes sense.

Hail Satan!

Greetings
 I am upset  at you, because you are implying that you are not worthy of
knowing our GODS name. They are not like the xtian gods where you have to
prove you are worthy.OUR GODS LOVE US i did not in anyway mean you are
implying that you decide,all i am(and was) trying to tell you is we are
worthy(we have the right)of knowing our GODS NAMES and our GODS are there
to guide us  open our souls(empower) so we can hear & see them, OUR
GODS  are more like our friends,well wishers and will tell us their
name,all we have to do is listen.
   Am sorry if i came across the wrong way in my post.Hope this clears
ant misunderstandings

Â
Â
                  ULF FRATER

Â
I can't see where I said I did make that decision. Where, within the
phrase, "I haven't earned the right to know their name yet," do you see
me saying I'm the one who decides - and not them?

Hail Thoth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Satan!

Greetings
@hailbesu what do you mean by I just haven't earned the right to know
their name yet.It is not you who decides.OUR  GODS KNOW WHEN YOU ARE
READY.  OUR GODS ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE NOT YOU

ÂÂ
ÂÂ
                  ULF FRATER

ÂÂ
I'm already under the impression my GD is Besu, or a similar demon.
And I couldn't be more grateful. I don't know if there's one named
"Pe U" or if I was being told to say "please." But I do think mine is
Besu or one similar and I just haven't earned the right to know their
name yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back