Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Few Questions =)

johnatello101

I just have a couple questions, I thank anyone who puts their input in on these.

1) I have been doing the 6 month spiritual warfare program to get a kickstart into meditations, and noticed it was stated at the end that there would be a part 2. Has it been confirmed that there will be a part 2?

2) I have been having a load of trouble with my Ouija Board. I cannot seem to get any reply when I ask it nicely who my guardian demon is. I wanted to use the board because im a little skeptical in using a pendulum.

3) I am a musician, my main instrument is guitar. Is there any possibilities in the future that I will be able to get some assistance in songwrtiting?

4) Is hunting considered a foul in Satanism?

5) Does anybody have any tips for Enochian? I am having some trouble getting it to sound right. lol

6) Can you meet Demons, and other projecting satanists on the Astral Plane?

Thank you all so much for any help. I am sorta new to this all, but I deff want to get really serious with it and dedicate large amounts of time each day to empower myself.

Hail Satan!

Alrighty, I can't answer all of your questions, but I can help.
1) I do not know this, I've been wondering it myself for a very long time.
2) My first suggestion is to try directly asking Father, instead of directing the question at the board. If that's what you're doing, then possibly it is your board itself. Did you buy it or make it? It is typically better to make them yourself. Also, it could be your planchette, you could be putting too much pressure on it, or it is possible that it doesn't slide smoothly across the top of the board. Other than those, the only other possibility is greys screwing up your connection.
3) I've had some experience with song writing. I've written a few before, I have the equipment because my dad wrote music for a bit. I also used to play guitar, but my forte in music is singing. I could help you if you like.
4) I honestly don't know. :/ You could try asking Father or one of the demons when you solve your Ouija board problem. I also highly recommend establishing a telepathic communication system with Father and your Guardian, once you find out who he/she is.
5) Well, first, you need to be able to roll ALL your R's. Some people tend to have trouble with this. Also, keep it monotone and vibrate it. You'll be able to feel it inside your whole body, and there is so much power and energy that comes as a result of saying words in Enochian correctly. It takes some practice, but just keep working at it. It's just like learning any other language for the first time, it takes practice. Stress the L's whenever they're at the end of a word, and all J's are soft.
6) Yes, I meet my Guardian on the Astral at least once a day, or try to. And it IS possible for two people to meet on the Astral and have a connection on the Astral. One of my closest friends and I have a connection like this: I can tell when she wakes up, when she is trying to contact me, and we've had telepathic conversations before, despite the fact that she's not a Satanist (she's just naturally psychically open).
I hope that helps you in some way.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 1:41:49 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] A Few Questions =)

I just have a couple questions, I thank anyone who puts their input in on these.

1) I have been doing the 6 month spiritual warfare program to get a kickstart into meditations, and noticed it was stated at the end that there would be a part 2. Has it been confirmed that there will be a part 2?

2) I have been having a load of trouble with my Ouija Board. I cannot seem to get any reply when I ask it nicely who my guardian demon is. I wanted to use the board because im a little skeptical in using a pendulum.

3) I am a musician, my main instrument is guitar. Is there any possibilities in the future that I will be able to get some assistance in songwrtiting?

5) Does anybody have any tips for Enochian? I am having some trouble getting it to sound right. lol

Thank you all so much for any help. I am sorta new to this all, but I deff want to get really serious with it and dedicate large amounts of time each day to empower myself.

Hail Satan!

1. Don't actually know.
2. Do a standard ritual and when it says that 'This is your time with Father.Talk to him ...' then you should get your board and ask if someone's there.If nobody's there,then ask Father to send someone.
IMO,the pendulum is way better because you can actually see it move by itself whereas YOU have to move the Ouija board.
3. There are some Gods that are specialized in music.Maybe if you ask them nicely,they could help.
4. Don't actually know.But it might,since Satan loves animals.
5. YOu have to read those the way a real American would read them.I don't really know how to tell you this.
6. Yes.You can meet any astral being or being that can project.

Your welcome,and if you have any more questions,feel free to ask!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnatello101" <johnatello101@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hi, besides the first one which i don't know here are my answers:

2)Both pendulums and ouija boards have a tendency to give stupid answers if they aren't blessed. Is your board blessed?Are you in a trance when using it?You must be in a trance for both pendulums and ouija boards.

3)Ever heard of Amdusias?He helps people like you :)

4)For food, no. For fun, yes. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

5)I think you should vibrate it like you do in the chakra opening meditations. I've both chanted and vibrated Enochian and vibrating semms to produce more powerful energys.

6)Yes, and thats cool. They are called "astral meetings". Or a Demon can bring a Satanist to Duat/Hell astrally too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnatello101" <johnatello101@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thanks for all you inputs guys =) Okay, I have a Oujia Board that I made and one retail bought. The one I made is sorta curved downward in the middle though, so it is hard to move on. I dont like to shoot animals to just shoot them, of course i hunt for food..but even then it still makes me feel bad hunting. Well once again you guys dont know how thankful I am. I will deff use the advices given. Hail Satan!

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 8:01:11 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: A Few Questions =)

1. Don't actually know.
2. Do a standard ritual and when it says that 'This is your time with Father.Talk to him ...' then you should get your board and ask if someone's there.If nobody's there,then ask Father to send someone.
IMO,the pendulum is way better because you can actually see it move by itself whereas YOU have to move the Ouija board.
3. There are some Gods that are specialized in music.Maybe if you ask them nicely,they could help.
5. YOu have to read those the way a real American would read them.I don't really know how to tell you this.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "johnatello101" <johnatello101@ ... wrote:

6)
Can you meet Demons, and other projecting satanists on the Astral Plane?

Hail Satan!

Satan said that we kill only if absolutely needed or if one needs food. You can hunt. I do too.
Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 7:01:11 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: A Few Questions =)

1. Don't actually know.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "johnatello101" <johnatello101@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

While it is preferable to roll the R's, you don't have to. You will still get results with the English R. Just do the best you can. If during or afterwards of your vibrations you feel energy, then your working was successful. The energy generated is the most important thing. Just do the best you can and you will be fine.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runemaster117@..." <runemaster117@... wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa! You have to roll the Rs? What if its physically impossible, the trait to do that is passed down by your parents. Besides, I couldent even if I tried. Iv had reconstructive surgery, I was born with a cleft pallet so I have no soft pallet. This ruined my day. (sob) what should I do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back