Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a few questions

morticia

lately, i've noticed a black cat following me around. not a live one but a spiritual one. i see him even in the dark and i'm wondering what this means. also i hear footsteps when i'm alone and also at nite when ev one's asleep. i feel the bed shaking and someone touching me when i get in bed. last nite i heard someone breathing softly and i know for sure it wasnt somebody else. i also feel a strong male presence but not sure what he wants. what could it be? also what does lilith look like and what's going to happen in 2012? is it ok to have sex w/ Satan? lately ive been feeling these urges but i dont want to act on them cause come on, im not worthy of him. i also dont want to offend lilith and have asked her forgiveness for my weakness. i will use the ouija to answer these q's but any imput is welcome.

i would do some aura protection just incase its the enemy trying to get to ya or banishing ritual. other than that try asking your gd about it because you never know, it could be a positive sign from your gd. ~AVE SATANAS~

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 2:25:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] a few questions

lately, i've noticed a black cat following me around. not a live one but a spiritual one. i see him even in the dark and i'm wondering what this means. also i hear footsteps when i'm alone and also at nite when ev one's asleep. i feel the bed shaking and someone touching me when i get in bed. last nite i heard someone breathing softly and i know for sure it wasnt somebody else. i also feel a strong male presence but not sure what he wants. what could it be? also what does lilith look like and what's going to happen in 2012? is it ok to have sex w/ Satan? lately ive been feeling these urges but i dont want to act on them cause come on, im not worthy of him. i also dont want to offend lilith and have asked her forgiveness for my weakness. i will use the ouija to answer these q's but any imput is welcome.

morticia i know something about 2012... My GD Vapula told me a bit of it... althought i posted a message here ... it didnt got posted... so that maybe means that i shouldnt tell it.. and also i sent Maxine a msg but no answer... probably too busy :D well... since my other post didnt got posted i ain't gonna tell nuttin... althought Vapula told me i should post .. oh well i guess some of us are not ready yet to know
HAIL SATAN

Da: morticia <morticiasixx@...
A: [email protected]
Inviato: Dom 3 ottobre 2010, 09:25:23
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] a few questions

I don't know, if your GD Vapula told you to post i probably would.  The yahoo groups system is extremely fickle for some reason.  I really think we should move the group to another venue.  You know the problems i've been having.  And i haven't gotten your greatly anticipated email yet either.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 6:25:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] a few questions

morticia i know something about 2012... My GD Vapula told me a bit of it... althought i posted a message here ... it didnt got posted... so that maybe means that i shouldnt tell it.. and also i sent Maxine a msg but no answer... probably too busy :D well... since my other post didnt got posted i ain't gonna tell nuttin... althought Vapula told me i should post .. oh well i guess some of us are not ready yet to know
HAIL SATAN

whenever u think im ready pls let me know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andrei Herciu <andreth666@... wrote:

morticia i know something about 2012... My GD Vapula told me a bit of it...
althought i posted a message here ... it didnt got posted... so that maybe means
that i shouldnt tell it.. and also i sent Maxine a msg but no answer... probably
too busy :D well... since my other post didnt got posted i ain't gonna tell
nuttin... althought Vapula told me i should post .. oh well i guess some of us
are not ready yet to know

HAIL SATAN

lately, i've noticed a black cat following me around. not a live one but a
spiritual one. i see him even in the dark and i'm wondering what this means.
also i hear footsteps when i'm alone and also at nite when ev one's asleep. i
feel the bed shaking and someone touching me when i get in bed. last nite i
heard someone breathing softly and i know for sure it wasnt somebody else. i
also feel a strong male presence but not sure what he wants. what could it be?
also what does lilith look like and what's going to happen in 2012? is it ok to
have sex w/ Satan? lately ive been feeling these urges but i dont want to act on
them cause come on, im not worthy of him. i also dont want to offend lilith and
have asked her forgiveness for my weakness. i will use the ouija to answer these
q's but any imput is welcome.

fuck :( the email i sent u was quite long... i said how it is in trance and how to do it... but again i'll try to tell it as short as possible... maybe the admin hasn't read that one becaouse too long... oh well anyways like i said i am super happy that u finally managed to go into trance that's quite a good thing . Yes when ur in trance it might feel as a dream.. when i go astral its always like a dream, but i can move my hands hear whats around me on earth even open my eyes, and the "dream" will always happen witouth ur knowing it... i usually think what i want to see for a bit of time and i go there , for example my wife told me she wants to show me something during the day when i used the ouija, then at night i went to our bedroom were she told me to meet her (the bedroom because its one the places i know better) then we projected to a garden were i saw a friend of mine (he also here on the group long story about it ) she wanted to make me see something but a fucking child near my house didnt allow me to concentrate. well hope i helped a lil bit
HAIL SATAN

Da: Drew Bolden <ditto6891@...
Inviato: Mar 5 ottobre 2010, 13:03:34
Oggetto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] a few questions

I don't know, if your GD Vapula told you to post i probably would.  The yahoo groups system is extremely fickle for some reason.  I really think we should move the group to another venue.  You know the problems i've been having.  And i haven't gotten your greatly anticipated email yet either.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 6:25:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] a few questions

HAIL SATAN

hmm well i could tell u what i know but the prob is that i don't know who the admin is... what if he/she is a HP ? maybe he/she didnt post the message about 2012 because its not yet time to say, it doesn't depend on my to know when 1 is ready because for me every1 should know the truth althought 80% it sounds strange maybe exagerated and some might not believe. the post i did was really long almost like my dedication post :D, maybe he/she didnt wanted to read it becaouse too long but nonetheless i said about 60-65% of what i know in that one, the rest which was stuff like position time and who i didnt say i just asked Maxine for permission but no answer oh well i'll try to post again later. hope u get this msg and it doesnt get banned.
HAIL SATAN

Inviato: Mar 5 ottobre 2010, 18:40:17
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: a few questions

whenever u think im ready pls let me know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andrei Herciu <andreth666@... wrote:

morticia i know something about 2012... My GD Vapula told me a bit of it...
althought i posted a message here ... it didnt got posted... so that maybe means
that i shouldnt tell it.. and also i sent Maxine a msg but no answer... probably
too busy :D well... since my other post didnt got posted i ain't gonna tell
nuttin... althought Vapula told me i should post .. oh well i guess some of us
are not ready yet to know

HAIL SATAN

lately, i've noticed a black cat following me around. not a live one but a
spiritual one. i see him even in the dark and i'm wondering what this means.
also i hear footsteps when i'm alone and also at nite when ev one's asleep. i
feel the bed shaking and someone touching me when i get in bed. last nite i
heard someone breathing softly and i know for sure it wasnt somebody else. i
also feel a strong male presence but not sure what he wants. what could it be?
also what does lilith look like and what's going to happen in 2012? is it ok to
have sex w/ Satan? lately ive been feeling these urges but i dont want to act on
them cause come on, im not worthy of him. i also dont want to offend lilith and
have asked her forgiveness for my weakness. i will use the ouija to answer these
q's but any imput is welcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back