Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A few questions

surinade

(ok, a long introduction, so if you want to skip to my questions, go ahead =p)
Hi, let me introduce myself first.
I'm Tim, 14 years old, living in the Netherlands.
I've been raised with the stories about "God", because I've been raised into an Xian family. My parents are divorced (luckely, because as far as I can remember, they never liked each other that much any more). My mom is open for a lot of things, like Buddhism and many other religions.

Well, my whole life I've been curious about something "Greater" in this life. I have been baptized (I used a translator, don't know it's the correct word) when I was just a baby. I also did my communion and my "formsel" (translator doesn't know that word =p). But I didn't believe in God at that moments. So It was a nice way to earn myself some money. (After the ceremonies I always received money etc. from friends and family)

Ohh yea, if you get raised with the fables about the "Great Loving God" and about the "Evil Devil", and you do some prayers in frightening and bad times, it does make you curious why your prayers aren't heard. Probably because IT'S JUST FAKE. People lied to me my whole life, and it makes you pissed off.
At the moment I'm still signed in as a Xian at the church, but I'm going to sign me out in a few days probably.

----So I found out about Satanism, and I was fascinated by their knowledge. So yea, I studied it for a while now and I'm thinking about joining on the night of 22 to 23 December.

So my questions are;

Q1: ----
Do you guys know other methods to get some blood out of your body (on a not painful way. Because I'm not going to cut with a knife through my whole body? I'm asking this because I'm not sure I will accomplished to get some blood out of my finger with a needle, maybe because I don't have the courage to hurt myself.

Q2: ----
Which meditations are the best to start with as a noob, once I completed my ritual? And how often have you got to exercise them?

Q3: ----
Once your a Satanist, Satan and other demons can appear often, right?
But do they appear most often in the night and make your lights go out and on? MIGHT that happen, would you insult them by turning your lights on? Because I can get scared as hell (sorry I use hell this way, it's a common thing... Yea about that thing, don't know how to describe it). And I don't want to insult them!
Ohh yea and I also need a good night's rest.

i seriously doubt demons are going to attempt to scare u thats just crazy and u have no need to fear them i would feel comfort in knowing they are protecting you and there to guide and help you your not going to have scary strange things happen to you so dont worry man

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "surinade" <surinade@... wrote:

I've been raised with the stories about "God", because I've been raised into an Xian family. My parents are divorced (luckely, because as far as I can remember, they never liked each other that much any more). My mom is open for a lot of things, like Buddhism and many other religions.

Well, my whole life I've been curious about something "Greater" in this life. I have been baptized (I used a translator, don't know it's the correct word) when I was just a baby. I also did my communion and my "formsel" (translator doesn't know that word =p). But I didn't believe in God at that moments. So It was a nice way to earn myself some money. (After the ceremonies I always received money etc. from friends and family)

Ohh yea, if you get raised with the fables about the "Great Loving God" and about the "Evil Devil", and you do some prayers in frightening and bad times, it does make you curious why your prayers aren't heard. Probably because IT'S JUST FAKE. People lied to me my whole life, and it makes you pissed off.
At the moment I'm still signed in as a Xian at the church, but I'm going to sign me out in a few days probably.

----So I found out about Satanism, and I was fascinated by their knowledge. So yea, I studied it for a while now and I'm thinking about joining on the night of 22 to 23 December.

So my questions are;

Do you guys know other methods to get some blood out of your body (on a not painful way. Because I'm not going to cut with a knife through my whole body? I'm asking this because I'm not sure I will accomplished to get some blood out of my finger with a needle, maybe because I don't have the courage to hurt myself.

Which meditations are the best to start with as a noob, once I completed my ritual? And how often have you got to exercise them?

But do they appear most often in the night and make your lights go out and on? MIGHT that happen, would you insult them by turning your lights on? Because I can get scared as hell (sorry I use hell this way, it's a common thing... Yea about that thing, don't know how to describe it). And I don't want to insult them!

Hii Tim listen up tottaly awesome i live in the netherlands 2
Maar ik schrijf wel nogsteeds ff engels zodat iedreen et kan lese aight? :p
About your question i think its best if u start with void meditation do be able to clear your mind and energy breathing
And do them everyday like before u go to sleep or something
And demons they wont turn on your lights and stuff atleast they dont do that with me
And if thet want to talk to u while your asleep thell just pop up in your dreams
And a needle really doesnt hurt at all

Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "surinade" <surinade@... wrote:

So my questions are;

Hey, I live in the Netherlands too.
Add me on Msn: Omar_Adam@...
Anyone else to need any help can do the same.

I'll be expecting you.

Ave

So my questions are;

Do you guys know other methods to get some blood out of your body (on a not
painful way. Because I'm not going to cut with a knife through my whole body?

Have a strong commitment from the heart towards Father Satan. You can always do the ritual astrally (after a point in meditation) if you do not want to do it physically.

Looking at Q1, BEFORE you do your ritual, you could try the "Beginner" meditations listed on the JoS. Same goes after. Just do them in the order given.

Not OFTEN, but they do appear when you really need their physical presence. Usually, they help without actually appearing.

Don't worry, man. Daemons don't scare you; angels, however, love to do
that. Ignore it, if they try. You should do the aura for protection
meditation as well, plus all the others people mentioned. As far as
how often to meditate, ideally it should be every day; it needn't be a
long session either, five mins. will suffice. Oh, and just so you
know? 'Baptized' was the correct word. The translator got that one
right. Lol. Oh, and the blood thing...you'll just have to do that.
Just take a deep breath and do it. Only hurts for a sec, and I'm a
total wimp too. I hate stuff that hurts, but I did it because I wanted
to be with Father. So, just relax and all should be okay. Hail Satan!

On 12/11/09, archfuhrer <archfuhrer@... wrote:

(ok, a long introduction, so if you want to skip to my questions, go ahead
=p)
I've been raised with the stories about "God", because I've been raised
into an Xian family. My parents are divorced (luckely, because as far as I
can remember, they never liked each other that much any more). My mom is
open for a lot of things, like Buddhism and many other religions.

Well, my whole life I've been curious about something "Greater" in this
life. I have been baptized (I used a translator, don't know it's the
correct word) when I was just a baby. I also did my communion and my
"formsel" (translator doesn't know that word =p). But I didn't believe in
God at that moments. So It was a nice way to earn myself some money.
(After the ceremonies I always received money etc. from friends and
family)

Ohh yea, if you get raised with the fables about the "Great Loving God"
and about the "Evil Devil", and you do some prayers in frightening and bad
times, it does make you curious why your prayers aren't heard. Probably
because IT'S JUST FAKE. People lied to me my whole life, and it makes you
pissed off.
At the moment I'm still signed in as a Xian at the church, but I'm going
to sign me out in a few days probably.

----So I found out about Satanism, and I was fascinated by their
knowledge. So yea, I studied it for a while now and I'm thinking about
joining on the night of 22 to 23 December.

So my questions are;

Do you guys know other methods to get some blood out of your body (on a
not painful way. Because I'm not going to cut with a knife through my
whole body? I'm asking this because I'm not sure I will accomplished to
get some blood out of my finger with a needle, maybe because I don't have
the courage to hurt myself.

Which meditations are the best to start with as a noob, once I completed
my ritual? And how often have you got to exercise them?

But do they appear most often in the night and make your lights go out and
on? MIGHT that happen, would you insult them by turning your lights on?
Because I can get scared as hell (sorry I use hell this way, it's a common
thing... Yea about that thing, don't know how to describe it). And I don't
want to insult them!

Do you guys know other methods to get some blood out of your body (on a not
painful way. Because I'm not going to cut with a knife through my whole
body?

Have a strong commitment from the heart towards Father Satan. You can always
do the ritual astrally (after a point in meditation) if you do not want to
do it physically.

Which meditations are the best to start with as a noob, once I completed my
ritual? And how often have you got to exercise them?

Looking at Q1, BEFORE you do your ritual, you could try the "Beginner"
meditations listed on the JoS. Same goes after. Just do them in the order
given.

But do they appear most often in the night and make your lights go out and
on? MIGHT that happen, would you insult them by turning your lights on?
Because I can get scared as hell (sorry I use hell this way, it's a common
thing... Yea about that thing, don't know how to describe it). And I don't
want to insult them!

Not OFTEN, but they do appear when you really need their physical presence.
Usually, they help without actually appearing.

Thanks everybody for the reactons, but sorry for my late one. :$
After posting my questions, I discovered the Teens4Satan group, where I'm currently active.

But I still have one question;
Last night I felt really weird in my legs, like someone was giving me a strange, but very lovely, massage.

So I think/hope it was my Guardian Demon, and I told him I respect him, and I'd like to meet him. But it was very strange, because he was talking to me and I couldn't hear it exactly, because it wasn't that loud.

What should I do next time? If I won't find it out myself somehow.

For the past few weeks or so, there have been some strange things going on, and I'm rather curious and I have some questions.
1.) I have seen my aura, and it is sort of layered. Bottom layer - clear; layer above that - green-ish; the layer above that - turquoise; the layer above that - blue; and the layer above that is clear. What could this mean?
2.) Anytime I walk, it feels like I'm walking through really shallow water, but it doesn't slow me down. It's sort of like the water is just are. Any clue as to what this means?
3.) Anytime I sit up to meditate, it feels like someone's stabbing me through my heart chakra. I know that my heart chakra is one of my stronger chakras, but I have no idea why I keep feeling this.
I would greatly appreciate any answers, and thanks in advance!

Hail Father Satan and the TRUE Gods and Goddesses!

<td val[/IMG]I remember being attacked severely one time and my heart chakra felt like it was being stabbed because it was being drained of energy. The enemy had attached a cord to me and was draining it every time I meditated because your energy flows through your heart chakra to the rest of your chakras, similar to the blood in your body pumping through your heart to get to the organs. The organs in this case would be your chakras, obviously. If you read HP Vovim's sermon on severing the link it will probably help you greatly.   As for your aura, the aura comes in layers. The goal however is to have it be completely solid gold like Satan's. From my experience, the closer to the Gods I have come and the more advanced I get, the bluer my aura becomes.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Sun, 2/6/11, Dauntae <dauntae96@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A few questions
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 3:08 PM

For the past few weeks or so, there have been some strange things going on, and I'm rather curious and I have some questions.
1.) I have seen my aura, and it is sort of layered. Bottom layer - clear; layer above that - green-ish; the layer above that - turquoise; the layer above that - blue; and the layer above that is clear. What could this mean?
2.) Anytime I walk, it feels like I'm walking through really shallow water, but it doesn't slow me down. It's sort of like the water is just are. Any clue as to what this means?
3.) Anytime I sit up to meditate, it feels like someone's stabbing me through my heart chakra. I know that my heart chakra is one of my stronger chakras, but I have no idea why I keep feeling this.

[/TD]

I did what was on the link, and now I feel extremely tired. Does this mean anything?
Thanks for the help, by the way:)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

I remember being attacked severely one time and my heart chakra felt like it was being stabbed because it was being drained of energy. The enemy had attached a cord to me and was draining it every time I meditated because your energy flows through your heart chakra to the rest of your chakras, similar to the blood in your body pumping through your heart to get to the organs. The organs in this case would be your chakras, obviously. If you read HP Vovim's sermon on severing the link it will probably help you greatly.

As for your aura, the aura comes in layers. The goal however is to have it be completely solid gold like Satan's. From my experience, the closer to the Gods I have come and the more advanced I get, the bluer my aura becomes.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Sun, 2/6/11, Dauntae <dauntae96@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A few questions
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 3:08 PM

I'm new to satanism and I just started power meditating three days ago and for the past three days I've experienced some weird things and I have a few questions. To start I was wondering if it is possible for some one to have powers in the occult without understanding it, but simply by acting through willpower? For example I've had a constant severe migrant for the past several months and when I began activating my third eye all that pain concentrated on the center of my forehead and then disappeared. My next question is about the color black. I tried to see what would happen if I changed the energy from white to various colors. After a minute or so I came across black, however it felt weird and cold, and when I tried to revert it to white again I had limited success and jumped out of meditation to prevent any injury. So is energy in the color black always this volatile or what? I'm sorry if any of my explanations are odd or ambiguous, but this is very foreign and unusual to me. My last question is probably the most unusual, but when I was meditating yesterday I tried going into a deep trance, and when I pulled out of it I was feeling sore. Then I saw an orb of light and energy appear in the center of my room. It was extraordinarily bright, pure white as bright as even the sun, which is far brother and more radiant than anything I've ever done. The orb does not exist in this world, or atleast is not visible to others, as other people have entered my room and have not seen it. When I first saw the orb I thought I was imagining it, but I came close to it and almost by instinct I moved my left arm up to it and felt energy come into the left side of my body and ease my soreness. I then did the same with my right arm. I am certain it is real, as it fixed at the base of my bed at eye level and it exerts a weak attractive force. When ai drained energy from it earlier it flickered and appeared to be low on energy, but it seems to possess the ability to recharge and is at almost full strength now. My question is if any one knows what exactly it is?

I'm new to satanism and I just started power meditating three days ago and for the past three days I've experienced some weird things and I have a few questions. To start I was wondering if it is possible for some one to have powers in the occult without understanding it, but simply by acting through willpower? For example I've had a constant severe migrant for the past several months and when I began activating my third eye all that pain concentrated on the center of my forehead and then disappeared. My next question is about the color black. I tried to see what would happen if I changed the energy from white to various colors. After a minute or so I came across black, however it felt weird and cold, and when I tried to revert it to white again I had limited success and jumped out of meditation to prevent any injury. So is energy in the color black always this volatile or what? I'm sorry if any of my explanations are odd or ambiguous, but this is very foreign and unusual to me. My last question is probably the most unusual, but when I was meditating yesterday I tried going into a deep trance, and when I pulled out of it I was feeling sore. Then I saw an orb of light and energy appear in the center of my room. It was extraordinarily bright, pure white as bright as even the sun, which is far brother and more radiant than anything I've ever done. The orb does not exist in this world, or atleast is not visible to others, as other people have entered my room and have not seen it. When I first saw the orb I thought I was imagining it, but I came close to it and almost by instinct I moved my left arm up to it and felt energy come into the left side of my body and ease my soreness. I then did the same with my right arm. I am certain it is real, as it fixed at the base of my bed at eye level and it exerts a weak attractive force. When ai drained energy from it earlier it flickered and appeared to be low on energy, but it seems to possess the ability to recharge and is at almost full strength now. My question is if any one knows what exactly it is?

Hi, please see 666 Black Sun
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hail Satan.
On Friday, June 15, 2018, 8:13:16 a.m. EDT, truthofthegods@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I understand what the jew represents (the jewish problem is no news to me) and how evil they are in trying to take over the world and enslave us.

But I don't understand where the connection is with Satanism and National Socialism and also the infatuation/ adulation of the Nazis that is all prevalent in Joy of Satan? I have read quite a great deal concerning the Nazis and although some claim they were involved with the occult I have never read anything substantial to support it.

Would someone please confirm the connection between Satan and National Socialism and support it with sensible evidence that can be referenced.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, as my only intention is to discover the truth.

Thank you all!

Satan is the creator of humanity and teacher of spiritual knowledge. The Gods created humanity and understand the soul far more than humans do, and they understand that when the races mix, this is bad for the soul. It makes it harder for the pure races to reincarnate and destroys races. There are many types of fish but do they mate with each other or stick to the same group?

the enemy wants a world of communism where all races have been destroyed out of existence nearly because they’ve mixed so much.
Satan and the Gods want the opposite. They want each race to develop into gods and become the best they can be  and develop their own qualities and be proud without race mixing. That’s what true National Socialism is about. Sticking to your race and being proud of it while developing yourself. 
There’s been too many lies about Hitler, just like how there’s been lies about Satan because the Jews don’t want people to know the truth because this would be their undoing. 
Hitler is the reincarnation of an important Pharaoh from Egypt. Satan sent him to stop communism from taking over the world pretty much and he began establishing natural order in Germany. 
National Socialism is Satanism. 
Our Gods reside in the Orion Constellation. Note the German slogan Our Race Is Our Nation= Orion. 
Aliens and the third Reich https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcD5tRizKjk
Sent from my iPhone

Hello all I do have some questions:
The standard ceremony to Father, the one where you invoke the Four crowned Princes of Hell. I performed this once and I am not sure how many times do I perform or it do I do it permenantly?
Now this fourty day programme, what is it and how does it work? I have looked at the meditation page to try find it. I cant I find mentions of it in the catagories of weightloss, money and if I remember correctly empowering the soul.
I am already on a training program so far, I admit I am still struggling but no power will stop me from trying. This consists of: Breathing exercises two of them of five sets, void meditation, aura cleaning, foundation meditation. I do these nightly at 12.
Now my question is do these 40 days programmes and my current training programme have anything in common? I would also like to ask for a link to the banishing saturn if you do not mind? I have not yet done the past life meditation and am busy with the chakara programme as well. Should I always wear black when meditating or just for the ceremonies?
Thank you in advance

HAIL SATAN

The forty day program is just to get you used to sitting down and meditating it builds patience the chakra alignment or unblocking only takes up to four days whatch this video every day and they will be unblocked soon but the third eye is difficult so you might want to read what's on the page and then go after the pinal glad but I'm fairly new myself I had to reread the site myself multiple times here the video link just follow instructions every day for as long as you want https://youtu.be/4C0laqf93fg what are your goals though through satanism yo impress our father or what?

Sounds like your really busy, Where did you find the ceremony on the crowned Princes Of Hell. I would like one

On ‎Monday‎, ‎September‎ ‎10‎, ‎2018‎ ‎01‎:‎47‎:‎57‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, delphox9246@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

The standard ceremony to Father, the one where you invoke the Four crowned Princes of Hell. I performed this once and I am not sure how many times do I perform or it do I do it permenantly?
Now this fourty day programme, what is it and how does it work? I have looked at the meditation page to try find it. I cant I find mentions of it in the catagories of weightloss, money and if I remember correctly empowering the soul.
I am already on a training program so far, I admit I am still struggling but no power will stop me from trying. This consists of: Breathing exercises two of them of five sets, void meditation, aura cleaning, foundation meditation. I do these nightly at 12.
Now my question is do these 40 days programmes and my current training programme have anything in common? I would also like to ask for a link to the banishing saturn if you do not mind? I have not yet done the past life meditation and am busy with the chakara programme as well. Should I always wear black when meditating or just for the ceremonies?
Thank you in advance

HAIL SATAN

Hi delphox9246,
Each time you do a Satanic ritual, you invoke the Four Crowns of Hell. 
Here is the 40 Day Meditation Program by HP Hooded Cobra:

http://web.archive.org/web/201503302044 ... stries.pdf

Please be sure to bookmark it.
You can wear whatever you like to meditate. It's preferable to wear clean black clothing when you do your rituals, or ritual wear if you want to and it won't get you in trouble.
Hail Satan!

On Monday, September 10, 2018, 1:46:27 a.m. EDT, delphox9246@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you in advance

HAIL SATAN

Thank you in advance

HAIL SATAN

I don't always wear black or anything but I find it does help to set the mood sometimes.
On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎11‎, ‎2018‎ ‎07‎:‎18‎:‎48‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, delphox9246@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you in advance

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back