Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A dream i had.

x_sosikk_x69

I recently had a dream where i was in a dimly lit place with many people. It seemed to be a club as i heard music in the background. It was also lit with a dim but vivid blue. In my dream i saw people using pyrokinesis (or however you spell it) as well as a great dragon. Then the dragon said to me (sic) "empower the sacral chakra" i am confused and have been thinking about this for about a week now. I was wondering if this was a vision or maybe a message from father(i.e. the dragon, the dim blue light) showing me in hell astrally. Again i am quite confused.

HAIL SATAN AND THE MIGHTY GODS WHO BRING US KNOWLEDGE!

I'm not sure why you would be confused. Of course it was a message or vision. Do what you were advised to do, empower your sacral chakra.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_sosikk_x69" <x_sosikk_x69@... wrote:

I recently had a dream where i was in a dimly lit place with many people. It seemed to be a club as i heard music in the background. It was also lit with a dim but vivid blue. In my dream i saw people using pyrokinesis (or however you spell it) as well as a great dragon. Then the dragon said to me (sic) "empower the sacral chakra" i am confused and have been thinking about this for about a week now. I was wondering if this was a vision or maybe a message from father(i.e. the dragon, the dim blue light) showing me in hell astrally. Again i am quite confused.

Do what was said,
Empower the chakra.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_sosikk_x69" <x_sosikk_x69@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back