Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A dream about Mercury squares

[email protected]

Hello everyone.

This is not my first topic I write but I don't know why the others I wrote never appeared ^^'
I hope this topic will be visible.

Recently I had a dream of a guy with short blond hair. He seemed very young and was very beautiful (even though I can't remember his face very well). He was next to a table and I instinctively walked to him and he showed me a paper on which he wrote something and he talked about Mercury squares (I can't recall his words about it).
Then I asked "which rune should I use?" and he answered with a little smile and an eyebrow up "don't you know?"
After this conversation I was on a beach, at the sunset with this guy that was sitting on a rock. He said to me "you can go now" and he loosened our intertwined hands.

Now, I say beforehand that I don't know much about squares, I never tried because I think I'm not ready yet to use them and I didn't even know about the possibility to use more than one rune for squares until I've read about it on JoS when I woke up after this dream.

Could it be a Demon? And if so, could it be that he wanted me to try a Mercury square (even though I still have to open some chakras)? I know squares are powerful so I don't know if I'll be able to manage it.
Every advice is welcome.

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubi!

It's not a part of me to be insistent but any clue, advice or opinion is welcome, because I really want to understand what was it.
I hope someone can help me!

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubi!

88!

Have you looked over the Mercury Square on JoS? Is there something specific you've needed help with? I'd check out the "Satan's magical Squares" in the witchcraft section and just read through the benefits of the Mercury Square. There could be something there to help you.

I was hesitant to try out the squares but I've really enjoyed my sun Square, I've found it much easier to learn from trail and error.

Also once you look into the squares, you'll find out that there is no rune! All the information is on the site.

This very well could have been a demon!

I once had someone show me how to draw the Taurus sign in a dream. It seems simple but it helped me tremendously ahahahah

Hail Satan!

Thank you guys for the answers. :)
I'm so unsure when it comes to my abilities, I struggle and get angry with myself a lot, I admit. I know patience is important but I can't change it, it's like I'm in a hurry :/
Btw, yeah I looked at the Mercury squares on JoS and the only one that could help me is the one for spiritual goals, empowering the chakras.
And yeah, you're right Mandy Moo, I meant mantras, not runes. Idk why I wrote "runes" LOL
I'll give it a try.

Thanks a lot!

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubi!

88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back