Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a different method of warfare.

tjs4satan

I know most of the different types of warfare, Spiritual Warfare Online Warfare, and discrete public Warfare"gorilla warfare". (truth flyers put up and even folded and placed into windshield wipers or mail boxes, glued to wooden posts ect. ect.)

also if any of you have other methods of your own share them, I will try to aply them to my lifestyle

after watching a youtube video, from one of the so called "anonymous"

there idea was to write onto dollar bills or any paper currency certain truth, websites ect.

We could apply this,
The same bill constantly touches different hands.

I personally wrote on a few of my bills

exposingchristianity.com
spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/index.htm
gblt.webs.com/Real_Holocaust.htm
666blacksun.org
see_the_truth.webs.com
vovimbaghie.com
luciferianliberationfront.org
JoyofSatan.org

I also did it with ever other bill so if they accused me of doing it, i could always come up with an excuse, to save myself.
as you never want to get caught defacing bills, in some countries its a serious offense.

although from my experience you hardly ever get any harrassment, well atleast i have yet to.

I thought it was a good idea.
and it could be another tactic for Satanic Warfare.

I would like my brothers and sisters opinions,

thank you for you replies :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

you could put a flag at your house or a banner or something, put them in peoples mailboxes, have it written on your shirt, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

I know most of the different types of warfare, Spiritual Warfare Online Warfare, and discrete public Warfare"gorilla warfare". (truth flyers put up and even folded and placed into windshield wipers or mail boxes, glued to wooden posts ect. ect.)

also if any of you have other methods of your own share them, I will try to aply them to my lifestyle

there idea was to write onto dollar bills or any paper currency certain truth, websites ect.

We could apply this,

exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
see_the_truth.webs.com
vovimbaghie.com
JoyofSatan.org

I also did it with ever other bill so if they accused me of doing it, i could always come up with an excuse, to save myself.
as you never want to get caught defacing bills, in some countries its a serious offense.

although from my experience you hardly ever get any harrassment, well atleast i have yet to.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yeah i have put banners in mailboxes before, A flag might cause to much attention and insecurity,

Possible having custom pens made with websites on them and leave them at certain places banks library ect ect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jderpinstein" <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:

you could put a flag at your house or a banner or something, put them in peoples mailboxes, have it written on your shirt, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

We could apply this,

exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
see_the_truth.webs.com
vovimbaghie.com
JoyofSatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I know you mentioned it already but spiritual warfare should not be neglected, in fact as Spiritual Satanists learning the powers of the soul, this should be our number one weapon.

Vibrating runes at the enemy, destruction rituals, thought forms to influence government heads and ministers and energy direction through visualization are things we can all do a few times a week if not daily for those who have the time and energy. Giving back to Satan what he has given us, the ability to direct energies.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

We could apply this,

exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
see_the_truth.webs.com
vovimbaghie.com
JoyofSatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The stronger we become spiritually, mentally, physically, the more threats and obstacles we come across. Comes with the territory. It only serves to strengthen and educate us better.I agree, spiritual warfare is a major weapon against the enemies of Lord Satan.But *WE* as SS are the number one weapon. We have woken up, we know the truth. We are on Lord Satan's side and the Powers of Hell are guiding us.We are growing in numbers. More people are leaving christianity everyday and coming to Lord Satan and Satanism
Keep up with your power meditations, yoga and study. Along with spiritual warfare. The enemy is falling! Don't give up, don't slow down! Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:41:23 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: a different method of warfare.

I know you mentioned it already but spiritual warfare should not be neglected, in fact as Spiritual Satanists learning the powers of the soul, this should be our number one weapon.

Vibrating runes at the enemy, destruction rituals, thought forms to influence government heads and ministers and energy direction through visualization are things we can all do a few times a week if not daily for those who have the time and energy. Giving back to Satan what he has given us, the ability to direct energies.

HAIL SATAN!!!

We could apply this,

exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
see_the_truth.webs.com
vovimbaghie.com
JoyofSatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Best to do spiritual warfare discreetly. Putting up a banner or flag in your house window is unsafe.I don't know what the laws are in your country about putting them in people's mailboxes, people might think you are tampering with their mail.Don't put it on your shirt. Especially if you live in the bible belt or in a country that is extremely catholic or islam, this could put you in jail or worse.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 2:03:19 AM

We could apply this,

exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
see_the_truth.webs.com
vovimbaghie.com
JoyofSatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
Best to do spiritual warfare discreetly. Putting up a banner or flag in your house window is unsafe.
I don't know what the laws are in your country about putting them in people's mailboxes, people might think you are tampering with their mail.
Don't put it on your shirt. Especially if you live in the bible belt or in a country that is extremely catholic or islam, this could put you in jail or worse.

Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 2:03:19 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

We could apply this,

exposingchristianity.com
666blacksun.org
see_the_truth.webs.com
vovimbaghie.com
JoyofSatan.org

HAIL SATAN!!!!

THAT'S GOOD MAYBE YOU COULD STOCK UP ON LAW STAY AWAY CANDLES .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back