Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Curse That Worked!

John1

Last year (in fact, during the latter part of August 2010) I performed a somewhat complex ritual (actually, it was more like a series of rituals and psychodramas) in which I willed that a co-worker and her husband (both of whom were 'office enemies' of mine at the time) would get into a serious auto accident in which he would be killed and she would be heartbroken. In addition to the usual hot pepper flakes that I burn for curses and black candles, bell, chalice, Enochian Keys, Runes, Tarot cards, etc. I also incorporated a $5.00 metal car that resembled theirs and that I had smashed w/ a sledgehammer previously for effect. (their license plate # was even taped to the back of the car for effect :)) Well, guess what ? I found out just last week that they (or at least he) did get into an accident, presumably in that vehicle. I'm not sure when it happened or what the exact circumstances were, but here is the really cool part about it all:
Soon after the curse, she stopped socializing for the most part w/ the bitch who originally caused all this havoc for me at work. She and I then began talking again and we (at least somewhat) made up. I never really knew her man that well personally (as he works in another department), but now that his wife and I are cool again, he will smile when he sees me instead of looking away. My theory is that Satan saw what would eventually happened and 'softened' the curse so as not to cause an overreaction against them. In the end, it all worked out wonderfully for me because: She and I have been talking again (I believe we never would have been at odds had it not been for the one, trouble making woman who started all of this roughly 2 years or so ago; in other words, in and of herself and himself, they don't seem like bad folks), a bit of punishment was meted out, yet no one was killed or severely hurt. So once again, the Powers Of Hell knew best and set it all up just right.
Oh, and as for the arch villain bitch: She has been having some REALLY rough times at work lately w/ people cussing her out and giving her a bad time on the phone.
Ain't life grand sometimes ? :)

Interesting story! I'm glad everything worked out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <michiganghoul@... wrote:

Last year (in fact, during the latter part of August 2010) I performed a somewhat complex ritual (actually, it was more like a series of rituals and psychodramas) in which I willed that a co-worker and her husband (both of whom were 'office enemies' of mine at the time) would get into a serious auto accident in which he would be killed and she would be heartbroken. In addition to the usual hot pepper flakes that I burn for curses and black candles, bell, chalice, Enochian Keys, Runes, Tarot cards, etc. I also incorporated a $5.00 metal car that resembled theirs and that I had smashed w/ a sledgehammer previously for effect. (their license plate # was even taped to the back of the car for effect :)) Well, guess what ? I found out just last week that they (or at least he) did get into an accident, presumably in that vehicle. I'm not sure when it happened or what the exact circumstances were, but here is the really cool part about it all:
Soon after the curse, she stopped socializing for the most part w/ the bitch who originally caused all this havoc for me at work. She and I then began talking again and we (at least somewhat) made up. I never really knew her man that well personally (as he works in another department), but now that his wife and I are cool again, he will smile when he sees me instead of looking away. My theory is that Satan saw what would eventually happened and 'softened' the curse so as not to cause an overreaction against them. In the end, it all worked out wonderfully for me because: She and I have been talking again (I believe we never would have been at odds had it not been for the one, trouble making woman who started all of this roughly 2 years or so ago; in other words, in and of herself and himself, they don't seem like bad folks), a bit of punishment was meted out, yet no one was killed or severely hurt. So once again, the Powers Of Hell knew best and set it all up just right.
Oh, and as for the arch villain bitch: She has been having some REALLY rough times at work lately w/ people cussing her out and giving her a bad time on the phone.
Ain't life grand sometimes ? :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back