Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A couple of doubts

Bluestar

Hi everyone!  I have a couple of doubts that maybe you can shed some light on. They are both related to a couple of things I saw posted on the JoS site. The first one: On the main page, click on “links”, then scroll all the way down, there is a banner with a name like “Hell’s Headbangers”. When you enter there, to start there is this very ugly image of something supposed to be a Demon. It has a pentagram on his forehead and horns. Very ugly, by the way, all contrary to the concept of that a Demon is, or is supposed to look like. Moreover, this site is full of drawings of supposedly “Satanic” pictures, one more horrible than other. The T-shirts they sell are as repugnant too. ¿Is it okay to have this link in our site? ¿Is not this contrary to who we claim Father Satan and the Demons are? The second one: Again, from the JoS main page, click on “Satanic rites and celebrations”, then click on “Satanic Altars”. There are several pictures of altars which have skulls on them. Skulls that seem to be from both human and goats (maybe fake, of course, but skulls anyway). That disturbed me, as I associate a skull with something evil, I never expected to see that on the altar of a Spiritual Satanist, like me. Maxine does not mention to have skull in our altars, she mentions the pentagram, candles, etc, but not skulls ¿Is this okay? and If so, ¿why I fell so repelled to have a skull in my altar? ¿Why does it sound so “not a Satan thing” to me? Any comments are appreciated by friends.  Hail Father Satan Forever!

Hmm that first link was very repugnant and doesn't seem at all satanic, instead it reminds me of the filth of the enemy. 

The pictures they have and the energy of that website feels very alien and jewish to me. I woould go as far as to say it's an outright blasphemy against Satan. 

The skulls again I have to agree with that it doesn't seem Satanic to have them on an altar, but I'm sure these people that placed them there didn't do so with negative intentions. Also the skull is nothing repulsive, it is a part of us and our bodies, however using it in ritual feels like a corruption aswell and there is nothing spiritual associated with it. 

Many people come to true spiritual satanism through goth culture, which is a mainstream corruption of true satanism aswell. They associate with death and negative energy and use skulls a lot. Many also perform acts of self harm either because of depression or because of strange developed needs and behaviors. 

I know a person who called himself a Satanist, however he was nothing of the sort. He was a fucked up lunatic who performed blood sacrifice in name of Satan and claimed to have phisically murdered someoone with pride. He and his girlfriend even sacrificed their cat as a demonic offering and he listens to death metal and the like. 

A truly disgusting creature he is, not even human. The energy that radiates from this website "satanic headbangers" feels remarkebly simmilar to the energy of this person, negative, disgusting and not at all satanic. 

Hello!
The first question will be answered in this sermon by HPS Maxine: A History of the Baphomet   The second question will be answered by HPS Maxine too:  Satanic Symbols   Good luck! ^-^

---In [email protected], <bluestar742002@... wrote :

Hi everyone!  I have a couple of doubts that maybe you can shed some light on. They are both related to a couple of things I saw posted on the JoS site. The first one: On the main page, click on “links”, then scroll all the way down, there is a banner with a name like “Hell’s Headbangers”. When you enter there, to start there is this very ugly image of something supposed to be a Demon. It has a pentagram on his forehead and horns. Very ugly, by the way, all contrary to the concept of that a Demon is, or is supposed to look like. Moreover, this site is full of drawings of supposedly “Satanic” pictures, one more horrible than other. The T-shirts they sell are as repugnant too. ¿Is it okay to have this link in our site? ¿Is not this contrary to who we claim Father Satan and the Demons are? The second one: Again, from the JoS main page, click on “Satanic rites and celebrations”, then click on “Satanic Altars”. There are several pictures of altars which have skulls on them. Skulls that seem to be from both human and goats (maybe fake, of course, but skulls anyway). That disturbed me, as I associate a skull with something evil, I never expected to see that on the altar of a Spiritual Satanist, like me. Maxine does not mention to have skull in our altars, she mentions the pentagram, candles, etc, but not skulls ¿Is this okay? and If so, ¿why I fell so repelled to have a skull in my altar? ¿Why does it sound so “not a Satan thing” to me? Any comments are appreciated by friends. Hail Father Satan Forever!

Great observation... Hopefully someone replies you. I get fed up asking questions as I barely get any answer. I guess there more important matters....

High Priest Jake Carlson answered this question in the 666 BlackSun group here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666 ... opics/2883  
Many people who create Satanic art are deluded into wasting their talent on what society calls "evil" and associates with "death" and "destruction."  However, the intention behind the art is what counts because with Norse Black Metal [what the enemy calls "White Noise"] and other outlets to vent frustrations about a darkening tidal wave of colored rapefugees kidnapping our women from membership of being White, and a Communistic great big racially-mixed family under Jesus Christ and his Jewish One World Government, there are only so many ways a person can vent anger and rage in ways that are healthy and legal.  Remember that Satan is God, and through the death and destruction-related themes presented in the Black Metal Satanic Underground, Satan even uses atheists who tie into Satanic energy to express the Wrath of God [Satan].  Some of these people that Satan uses as mediums for his messages will wake up.  Non-Jewish White people from all walks of life will be coming to Satan.    

Anyways, we know that Satan and his Demons are of the Nordic, mostly blonde-haired, blue-eyed race of extraterrestrials, but not everyone else out there knows this until Satan and/or his Demons meet such people face-to-face.  I remember in one of High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's older audio sermons, she stated that before she met Satan up close and personal, she didn't know what to expect, due to all of the conflicting information regarding Satanism available at the time.

To each their own altar.  An if it isn't Jewish, do what thou wilt, is the best I have for you right now.  I, personally, have artificial skulls on my altar because it is cathartic for black magick.  Black magick, vengeance and justice are as central to Satanism as spiritual growth and obtaining immortality.  The skull is also a symbol for the Nigredo transformation stage of the Magnum Opus, so at least skull imagery does have a basis in Satanism.

For White Satanists, the highest, most meaningful, and most Satanic of all symbols is the Left-Hand Path Swastika with the red, the white, and the black; the flag of He Who was Chosen.  The Christians have the "god-man" Jesus Christ as the central figure of their so-called religion, and we have our Man-God 666, Adolf Hitler, the Anti-Christ.  When the world who has cursed Hitler and has shamelessly defamed Him realizes that He represents the ultimate good for humanity while Christ represents everything that is evil/Jewish, the White Race-traitors will beg on their knees before Hitler, begging for Him to forgive them for their incompetence and race-betrayals.  While Hitler doesn't accept worship like Communist leaders depend upon or slave-like obedience, He looks to a man/woman's heart.  Like the inverted pentagram, the Swastika is our most important symbol.  Guido Von List described the Swastika as the symbol of the Old Religion.  Satanism is the White Aryan Race's first religion.

If it is pro-White/pro-Satan, like who and what you like, and hate who and what you hate.  Just let Satan show you how to follow what you know to be best for our White Aryan Race, and for your own self.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back