Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a book

A

I am currently in the process of writing a book to improve the public image of spiritual satanism. If anyone could help me find some objective research to inspire a chapter, it would be much appreciated. HP's obviously are welcome to help too.

However, it needs to be objective. I need to reach the people from a neutral POV in order to calmly reveal Satan to them. Remember, they still believe that Satan is evil, so i can not open up with anything angry or dark.

I am only a couple chapters in, so right now most ideas can still be incorporated. Appreciate your reading of this message.

-Andrew Absher

post- I may be young, but i have never recieved lower than a 95% on any writing assignment i have been given since grade school. I truly believe i can help Spiritual Satanism in this way if nothing else.
Hail Lord Satan and the Mighty Gods of Duat

Talk about the Yezidi origins of Satanism
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "A" <xxkillsmilebleedxx@... wrote:

I am currently in the process of writing a book to improve the public image of spiritual satanism. If anyone could help me find some objective research to inspire a chapter, it would be much appreciated. HP's obviously are welcome to help too.

However, it needs to be objective. I need to reach the people from a neutral POV in order to calmly reveal Satan to them. Remember, they still believe that Satan is evil, so i can not open up with anything angry or dark.

I am only a couple chapters in, so right now most ideas can still be incorporated. Appreciate your reading of this message.

-Andrew Absher

post- I may be young, but i have never recieved lower than a 95% on any writing assignment i have been given since grade school. I truly believe i can help Spiritual Satanism in this way if nothing else.

Greetings A. Absher,

I don't no of any research that may help you, but I hope the thought that I have at the moment may help you a bit. I think it would be wise to make it feel like your doing a research as an outsider (your self) on the matter where you question it in a way that there isn't one defying answer to it. Including that you wont give them answers to the questions, so they are able think for them self (or at least have a thought of there own). Not that you shouldn't have you thought and ideas being reflected a pun it, but give them some ear of difference of opinion that the may discus or talk about it (helping them to think and hopefully decrease there premeditated thought(s) about Spiritual Satanism).

The other think is that you cloud reveal parts by parts some very basic meditation session of less than a half our for example a breathing exercise, some void meditation, some aura cleaning or so.

I hope it was of any help to you or somebody else and may apology for spelling,grammar of this post.

Good Night to you and others,

Hail Satan and Demons !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "A" <xxkillsmilebleedxx@... wrote:

-Andrew Absher

Also make sure you talk about the demons and how they are really slandered pagan gods and not evil. Talk about Hell and how it is not a fiery pit or anything like that. My collection of things that have been said about Hell on the yahoo groups:
"I have caught peeks at Hell before while in trance. It's an awesome place.
Shadow was talking about the different realms, the different realms are the
different pagan "otherworlds" described in pagan cultures. For example;
Duat,Valhalla, and others. Their are so many realms in Hell that we on Earth
don't know the names of all of them.

I have seen two places in Hell, one was dark but with neon lights like a city
and the other was a beautiful beach with a cobblestone road, clear water,
swaying exotic plants and pyrimads.
---satansgirl66

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

Yes Hell is a good place and this is Satan's home and his kingdom.I will tell
you some of what some of the demons whom have taught me about the kingdom of
Hell have told me.Btw, these demons include Lucifuge Rofocal, Andras and
Satanachia.Hell is a dimension and a kingdom.Satan is the one whom is creditable
for the structure and development of the kingdom/dimension Hell.Although he has
had the help of his allies apparently all the demons, they chose to follow his
plans and Satan is the only one who knows everything there is to know about his
kingdom. Within a dimension there are realms and within those realms there are
domains.That's a quote from Andras you can try asking him yourself if or whenver
you are able to communicate with demons.At the center of all this in Hell sits
Satan's grand palace Pandemonium which if I recall correctly was largely
designed by Mulciber.(If I'm wrong about that bit someone correct me.The various
realms and domains within Hell vary between atmosphere, weather,time,culture,
and preferances.Often when one is in Hell they reside either where they are
drawn to most and can also best help support the grand infernal causes of
course.Most seriously dedicated satanists go to Hell right away when they
die.However there are occasionally complications like for example if suicide is
involved but from what I've seen so far, Satan always does his best to watch out
for those who are his own.Hail Satan the love of my life.

----------------------------------------------------
Thanks, and Duat is another name for Hell. I believe it's
a word the Egyptians say for Hell/Underworld "Duat". Also
It's the name of the planet the Gods live on as of now,
which is why we say Hell isn't like the way the xians
describe it.

"tanya.azazel"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sayhoun" <seyhoun@... wrote:

Greetings A. Absher,

I don't no of any research that may help you, but I hope the thought that I have at the moment may help you a bit. I think it would be wise to make it feel like your doing a research as an outsider (your self) on the matter where you question it in a way that there isn't one defying answer to it. Including that you wont give them answers to the questions, so they are able think for them self (or at least have a thought of there own). Not that you shouldn't have you thought and ideas being reflected a pun it, but give them some ear of difference of opinion that the may discus or talk about it (helping them to think and hopefully decrease there premeditated thought(s) about Spiritual Satanism).

The other think is that you cloud reveal parts by parts some very basic meditation session of less than a half our for example a breathing exercise, some void meditation, some aura cleaning or so.

I hope it was of any help to you or somebody else and may apology for spelling,grammar of this post.

Hail Satan and Demons !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "A" <xxkillsmilebleedxx@ wrote:

-Andrew Absher

I agree that writing the book in a way that makes you seem like an outsider would definately be benificial. If people see that you're a Satanist writing about Satanism, then the sad truth is that that will lessen anything you have to say on the subject matter in their eyes.

If you need any help with editing or the overal layout of the thing, I'm willing to offer my services. My knowledge on Satanism is limited (considering I'm a bard, not a Satanist) but I'm always willing to help out a fellow scholar in any way I can. I've got a bit of a gift with writing myself, however I have fickle muses and am awful at finishing a writing project on my own. I can certainly edit though.

Plus, since I am an outsider, I can help you out and let you know how it would seem to those nuetral parties reading the book. :D

If you're interested, just send me a note via my Yahoo name up there. We'll work out the rest later, if you're interested. ^.^

-Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neiborhood Muse. All hail whoever deals in music and poetry in this sect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sayhoun" <seyhoun@... wrote:

Greetings A. Absher,

Hail Satan and Demons !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "A" <xxkillsmilebleedxx@ wrote:

-Andrew Absher

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:
Also make sure you talk about the demons and how they are really slandered pagan gods and not evil. Talk about Hell and how it is not a fiery pit or anything like that. My collection of things that have been said about Hell on the yahoo groups:

---satansgirl66

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@ wrote:

Satanachia.Hell is a dimension and a kingdom.Satan is the one whom is creditable
domains.That's a quote from Andras you can try asking him yourself if or whenver
designed by Mulciber.(If I'm wrong about that bit someone correct me.The various
involved but from what I've seen so far, Satan always does his best to watch out

describe it.

"tanya.azazel"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sayhoun" <seyhoun@ wrote:

Greetings A. Absher,

Hail Satan and Demons !

-Andrew Absher

RE This reminds me of a quote made by non less than All Capone:
"Hell must be a pretty swell place to be in The church
is doing EVRYTHING to keep everyboddy out"
This guy had VISION
HS 88

Thank you thank you, this has all given me a lot of good ideas. and yes, every time i start a new thought or chapter i take a break to meditate and listen to some friendly Satanic music

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 7, 2010 7:17:39 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: a book

---satansgirl66

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

describe it.

"tanya.azazel"

Greetings A. Absher,

Hail Satan and Demons !

-Andrew Absher

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back