Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A book about demons

Paul Light Bearer

Hi ,    Do you have any reliable book with description of the demons and the way to summon them? The description of  JOS' site is knind of short.   I want a list the ones that are with father Satan.   Hail Satan,  

Everything is on Joy of Satan site.  On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:26:25 PM, Paul Light Bearer <duatfriend@... wrote:
  Hi ,    Do you have any reliable book with description of the demons and the way to summon them? The description of  JOS' site is knind of short.   I want a list the ones that are with father Satan.   Hail Satan,  

on the site everything you need, i decided to do a formal ritual, even summoned through meditation without the intention too just need to see the signs first time i was succesful i heard a loud gun shot type sound behind me then immediately after in front of me
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 4/2/14, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A book about demons
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 8:54 PM

Everything is on Joy
of Satan site.  On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:26:25 PM, Paul
Light Bearer <duatfriend@... wrote:

Hi ,

Do you have any
reliable book with description of the demons and the way to
summon them? The
description of  JOS' site is knind of
short.

I want a list the ones that are with father
Satan.

Hail Satan,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back