Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Blessing has happened!!!!!

brandonsimms666

Hey family! I recently posted on the Dreams topic, and I shared a very personal dream. The dream was I was at the hospital and my girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy... well .. I just found out 20 miniuts ago I'm going to be a father!! My dream came true! A true blessing from father Satan! Words can not describe the energy and happiness I feel! I'm going to be a father ! HAIL SATAN !!! HAIL ALL OF YOU!

Congratulations on being a father! HS/88!

On Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:03 AM, "brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey family! I recently posted on the Dreams topic, and I shared a very personal dream. The dream was I was at the hospital and my girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy... well .. I just found out 20 miniuts ago I'm going to be a father!! My dream came true! A true blessing from father Satan! Words can not describe the energy and happiness I feel! I'm going to be a father ! HAIL SATAN !!! HAIL ALL OF YOU!

Hey congratulations ! Another member in our big family :) Make sure he will be a great SS !
Hail Satan !

Congratulations!
One more Gentile Soul in our world!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 16:43:15 +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A Blessing has happened!!!!!

Congratulations on being a father! HS/88!

On Sunday, July 19, 2015 12:03 AM, "brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Congratulations! Raise him or her into a strong proud Gentile! There are a few topics on the JoS newsletter about parenting I advise you to check them out. Also the Hitler Youth manuals (of which I can provide PDFs if you need them)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 18, 2015, 8:29:35 PM, brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Hey family! I recently posted on the Dreams topic, and I shared a very personal dream. The dream was I was at the hospital and my girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy... well .. I just found out 20 miniuts ago I'm going to be a father!! My dream came true! A true blessing from father Satan! Words can not describe the energy and happiness I feel! I'm going to be a father ! HAIL SATAN !!! HAIL ALL OF YOU!
[/TD]

That would be great yog! Send me the link for all things on parenting on JOS, pdfs! And Thank you and hope my child learns from all of you in the future! Hail satan!!

Congrats man! Give him a strong childhood to shape him for a long, strong life!

HAIL SATAN!!!
On Jul 18, 2015, at 23:29, "brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I feel happy for you congratulations. Father Lucifer really does magnificent things and more. HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Jul 19, 2015 12:03 AM, "brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back