Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A bit worried..

rs56584

Hello to all fellow satanists,

There is a thing that has been bugging me the lst days and i would like your opinion on it.

So, i am into the 90 day ritual for the destruction of the jewish leaders (i am not sure if this has to do anything with the question but just to be sure i mention it). The problem is that the last days i can't really visualize the inside of myself being completely white and shining like ever ( i do this just for purification of myself- i am not talking about my aura or chakras they are fine just the rest of the body).

Thanks for your time.

That's happened to me altogether. Just keep trying that's the only solution. Worked for me.

2013/10/25 <rs56584@...

There is a thing that has been bugging me the lst days and i would like your opinion on it.

So, i am into the 90 day ritual for the destruction of the jewish leaders (i am not sure if this has to do anything with the question but just to be sure i mention it). The problem is that the last days i can't really visualize the inside of myself being completely white and shining like ever ( i do this just for purification of myself- i am not talking about my aura or chakras they are fine just the rest of the body).

Thanks for your time.

This is only speculation, however, with aura cleansing, if "you cannot see the light", it means you need more work at it. so. Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:53:01 +0200
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] A bit worried..

That's happened to me altogether. Just keep trying that's the only solution. Worked for me.

2013/10/25 <rs56584@...

Thanks for your time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back