Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A big thankyou to our God Volac

iamgold666

A while back I did a summoning to Lord Volac for help with getting myself a job, and I got one I am really thankful for this job as it is perfect for what I need at this moment and its just an amazing opportunity for me! I am really grateful to him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VOLAC!

That's what He did for me too.I have the best job I could have right now.He is a very caring Demon.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 8:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A big thankyou to our God Volac

A while back I did a summoning to Lord Volac for help with getting myself a job, and I got one I am really thankful for this job as it is perfect for what I need at this moment and its just an amazing opportunity for me! I am really grateful to him.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VOLAC!

Hail Satan and the gods!

------------------------------
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 9:57 PM EDT iamgold666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VOLAC!

Hail Almighty Volac.

He and the Gods are indeed awesome and mighty.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan and the gods!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VOLAC!

I was kind of oblivious to this at first until someone mentioned it, but i worked 3 days in a row all at 6 ;) 666 it put a huge smile on my face!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Hail Almighty Volac.

He and the Gods are indeed awesome and mighty.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hail Satan and the gods!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL VOLAC!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back