Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A BIG "thank you" to our True Father Satan

rs56584

Hello to all fellow satanists,

Last night i have had a pretty interesting and somehow scary experience in which our True Father Satan and my Guardian Demon i am sure they helped me get out safe despite, the MISTAKES i have made.
So as i was sleeping at some point i was like i was kinda waken up and i could see a black figure upon me trying to cover me with something like its coat. I tried to cover myself in blue flames but that did not seem to do much, so i started yelling (not very loud) "i banish you in the name of Father Satan". This is the most  scary part of all.. my voice was Deep really deep when i have said this especially the first time and then everything went back to normal.

HAIL FATHER SATAN TRUE CREATOR OF ALL!

This morning I woke up feeling like someone was caressing my ass, I sleep naked, I'm used to that and I was lying face down and I don't have a room mate. Pls I want to know if someone can mistakenly or unknowingly have a Demon lover.
On Feb 12, 2014 7:43 PM, <rs56584@... wrote:

Last night i have had a pretty interesting and somehow scary experience in which our True Father Satan and my Guardian Demon i am sure they helped me get out safe despite, the MISTAKES i have made.
So as i was sleeping at some point i was like i was kinda waken up and i could see a black figure upon me trying to cover me with something like its coat. I tried to cover myself in blue flames but that did not seem to do much, so i started yelling (not very loud) "i banish you in the name of Father Satan". This is the most  scary part of all.. my voice was Deep really deep when i have said this especially the first time and then everything went back to normal.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!! Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:41:33 +0100To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A BIG "thank you" to our True Father Satan
  This morning I woke up feeling like someone was caressing my ass, I sleep naked, I'm used to that and I was lying face down and I don't have a room mate. Pls I want to know if someone can mistakenly or unknowingly have a Demon lover.

@Hole lol no they can't... It could be a bug, you know? Bugs are vicious creatures... xD No seriously though, they come and go out of nowhere, it's possible that you didn't see it or something; or it was just your imagination. If you felt /bad/ (panic etc etc etc) then it would be an attack; otherwise it's nothing you should worry about. A Demon lover wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Στις 7:53 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "judekimuli@..." <judekimuli@... έγραψε:
  HAIL SATAN!!!!!! Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device<hr>From: Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:41:33 +0100To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A BIG "thank you" to our True Father Satan

Hahahahahahaha. It could have been an attack, I remembered it when I read the post. Well, it went away as soon as I woke up.
On Feb 14, 2014 1:12 AM, "Light Yagami" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  @Hole lol no they can't... It could be a bug, you know? Bugs are vicious creatures... xD No seriously though, they come and go out of nowhere, it's possible that you didn't see it or something; or it was just your imagination. If you felt /bad/ (panic etc etc etc) then it would be an attack; otherwise it's nothing you should worry about. A Demon lover wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Στις 7:53 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "judekimuli@..." <judekimuli@... έγραψε:
  HAIL SATAN!!!!!! Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device<hr>From: Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:41:33 +0100To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A BIG "thank you" to our True Father Satan
  This morning I woke up feeling like someone was caressing my ass, I sleep naked, I'm used to that and I was lying face down and I don't have a room mate. Pls I want to know if someone can mistakenly or unknowingly have a Demon lover. On Feb 12, 2014 7:43 PM, <rs56584@... wrote:

There is true power in the name of Satan! Never forget that, my brethren! ^

On 2/13/14, Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... wrote:
Hahahahahahaha. It could have been an attack, I remembered it when I read
the post. Well, it went away as soon as I woke up.
On Feb 14, 2014 1:12 AM, "Light Yagami" <tapapakiastinseira@...
wrote:

@Hole lol no they can't... It could be a bug, you know? Bugs are vicious
creatures... xD No seriously though, they come and go out of nowhere,
it's
possible that you didn't see it or something; or it was just your
imagination. If you felt /bad/ (panic etc etc etc) then it would be an
attack; otherwise it's nothing you should worry about. A Demon lover
wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Στις 7:53 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "judekimuli@..."
<
judekimuli@... έγραψε:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry(R) wireless device
------------------------------
*Sender: * [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Date: *Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:41:33 +0100
*To: *<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*ReplyTo: * [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Subject: *Re: [JoyofSatan666] A BIG "thank you" to our True Father Satan

This morning I woke up feeling like someone was caressing my ass, I sleep
naked, I'm used to that and I was lying face down and I don't have a room
mate. Pls I want to know if someone can mistakenly or unknowingly have a
Demon lover.

Last night i have had a pretty interesting and somehow scary experience
in
which our True Father Satan and my Guardian Demon i am sure they helped
me
get out safe despite, the MISTAKES i have made.
So as i was sleeping at some point i was like i was kinda waken up and i
could see a black figure upon me trying to cover me with something like
its
coat. I tried to cover myself in blue flames but that did not seem to do
much, so i started yelling (not very loud) "i banish you in the name of
Father Satan". This is the most scary part of all.. my voice was Deep
really deep when i have said this especially the first time and then
everything went back to normal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back