Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

90 Days Working - Question/s :)

Light Yagami

Hello! :DI did the Destruction Ritual (maaan, it felt so good xD) but I'd like to ask one thing about the Working.
The "Aum" in order to open and close the working... Was it only for the ritual? I hadn't used Aum in a ritual before, so I'm wondering (if it would be necessary for the working as well). :)
Secondly, I'd like to know of what *you* thought/visualized when you were imagining of the outcome. I believe I could use a few ideas in the following days of the working. :p

Lastly, if any of you have any other questions about the working, I believe it'd be ideal to just respond to this topic with your question/s, instead of making another topic, and then another topic, and then another topic with different questions... :p (because when there are many topics on one subject, it somehow becomes confusing, you know?)

To: jos <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 90 Days Working - Question/s :)
Sent: Fri, Sep 13, 2013 4:40:41 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello! :DI did the Destruction Ritual (maaan, it felt so good xD) but I'd like to ask one thing about the Working.
The "Aum" in order to open and close the working... Was it only for the ritual? I hadn't used Aum in a ritual before, so I'm wondering (if it would be necessary for the working as well). :)
Secondly, I'd like to know of what *you* thought/visualized when you were imagining of the outcome. I believe I could use a few ideas in the following days of the working. :p

Lastly, if any of you have any other questions about the working, I believe it'd be ideal to just respond to this topic with your question/s, instead of making another topic, and then another topic, and then another topic with different questions... :p (because when there are many topics on one subject, it somehow becomes confusing, you know?) [/TD]

I imagined the kikes getting burned, and gentile people (huge mobs) rising against them burning every building and jew. Military destroying their Pissrael's buildings with tanks and executing the kikes. Earthquakes destroying their cities as well. The setting i used was like a  warzone, but with  grey and black clouds. 

--- In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Hello! :DI did the Destruction Ritual (maaan, it felt so good xD) but I'd like to ask one thing about the Working.

Lastly, if any of you have any other questions about the working, I believe it'd be ideal to just respond to this topic with your question/s, instead of making another topic, and then another topic, and then another topic with different questions... :p (because when there are many topics on one subject, it somehow becomes confusing, you know?)

i imagened mortars of grey and black magic leveling pissrael, all the jews elsewere suffocating on death and chaos energy, basically all of them dying painful prolonged deaths  and by the times i was finished there were dead jews every where and pissrael was just a smoking crater, and Father Satan and the rest of the gods leading the attack from the skies, it felt so epic, good luck to everyone and never back down
HAIL SATAN!!!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!!!HAIL THE MEN,GODS AND WARRIORS OF SATAN

--- In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

I imagined the kikes getting burned, and gentile people (huge mobs) rising against them burning every building and jew. Military destroying their Pissrael's buildings with tanks and executing the kikes. Earthquakes destroying their cities as well. The setting i used was like a  warzone, but with  grey and black clouds. 

Nice i have a question concerning the working. I just finished mine too but what am i supposed to do for the next 89 days? Do i do the same ritual every night or how does it work?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Working - Question/s :)

Yes I have one question. I'm waiting for the pm hours of mars but my question is for the 90 days we are to be doing the runes right? Just need a little clarification

I did the destruction ritual i visualized the filthy kikes dieing from being stabbed to death for there crimes against humanity. I felt a sense of absolute peace. Because this morning i was attacked by the enemy by my energy being drained and my internet not working. But i feel proud to start and participate in this most honorable of rituals to help satan 

--- In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

To: jos <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 90 Days Working - Question/s :)
Sent: Fri, Sep 13, 2013 4:40:41 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello! :DI did the Destruction Ritual (maaan, it felt so good xD) but I'd like to ask one thing about the Working.

Lastly, if any of you have any other questions about the working, I believe it'd be ideal to just respond to this topic with your question/s, instead of making another topic, and then another topic, and then another topic with different questions... :p (because when there are many topics on one subject, it somehow becomes confusing, you know?) [/TD]

I too started it off. Felt so good. I visualized the Israeli flag burning and nukes falling Israel killing all the Jews.  
Regarding the question about AUM, it can be used for any ritual to mark the beginning and end of that ritual (not only on the first day and last day, but everyday ritual). AUM is a powerful word, which can be chanted any time.
- Let the Jews burn and victory be to us.  Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

I imagined the same and also how lightnings are hitting them and killing them.

Yes, only the runes. What do you need to know exactly?
Απο: "peacock_angel666@..." <peacock_angel666@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 9:54 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Working - Question/s :)

Yes I have one question. I'm waiting for the pm hours of mars but my question is for the 90 days we are to be doing the runes right? Just need a little clarification

You only vibrate the runes. At the hour of Mars or Saturn (choose one, for the rest of 89 days) you will vibrate Aum x 9, then vibrate the first rune (Hagalaz) for a number of times (9 or the number of the rune) and then state the affirmation either aloud or in your mind for one time or nine times, then move on to the second rune (Thurisaz) for a number of times (then the affirmation) and the third (Isa) and then the affirmation. Then, you vibrate Aum x 9 times once more. :)

Απο: Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:12 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Working - Question/s :)

Nice i have a question concerning the working. I just finished mine too but what am i supposed to do for the next 89 days? Do i do the same ritual every night or how does it work?

Ah ok thanks and should i reprint the sigil and keep it around for the next 89 days? so i can use it as a focus? or should i just vibrate them and direct it to pissreal? and what about the affirmation does it stay the same?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:57 PM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Working - Question/s :)

You only vibrate the runes. At the hour of Mars or Saturn (choose one, for the rest of 89 days) you will vibrate Aum x 9, then vibrate the first rune (Hagalaz) for a number of times (9 or the number of the rune) and then state the affirmation either aloud or in your mind for one time or nine times, then move on to the second rune (Thurisaz) for a number of times (then the affirmation) and the third (Isa) and then the affirmation. Then, you vibrate Aum x 9 times once more. :)

So for the rest of the rest of the 90 days we also vibrate aum at before and after the runes? Also last night I did the ritual kind of late. a little bit at the end if the ritual went past midnight but overall most of the ritual like the runes and affirmations were done before midnight. I hope it still counts..... I vibrated the runes today 40 times each but I didn't do aum. Should I?

A day is sunrise to sunrise. If you have the Chronos XP it'll tell you what time the day begins. So you're good.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

So for the rest of the rest of the 90 days we also vibrate aum at before and after the runes? Also last night I did the ritual kind of late. a little bit at the end if the ritual went past midnight but overall most of the ritual like the runes and affirmations were done before midnight. I hope it still counts..... I vibrated the runes today 40 times each but I didn't do aum. Should I?

Yes, just the runes for the remaning days. The Ritual was only for the 13th. Now you only need to Vibrate the runes and do the Affirmations. Also, vibrating AUM 9 times afterwards will add power to the working.
-En Haradren Amlug.

You don't need to print out the sigil again. Just direct the energy towards them.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Ah ok thanks and should i reprint the sigil and keep it around for the next 89 days? so i can use it as a focus? or should i just vibrate them and direct it to pissreal? and what about the affirmation does it stay the same?

Do aum, as it gives more power to the working.The hours are normally, like in the ChronosXP, the following day begins at around 6-7 am, not 12 am.
Απο: "hailourtruegod@..." <hailourtruegod@...
Στάλθηκε: 7:11 π.μ. Κυριακή, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] RE: DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

Ah... I hope someone had already responded to you (otherwise it'd be too late to do the ritual now?).The sigil is always burnt. I don't know why you kept it the other time. It is always burnt at the end of the ritual.
Just do the vibrations and affirmations (yes, they stay the same) and direct the energy towards pissrael. xD
Στάλθηκε: 5:43 π.μ. Κυριακή, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Working - Question/s :)

[/IMG]warzone, but with  grey and black clouds. 

Aaah, a new question I want to ask... This may seem silly but whatever. :p
For Aum x 9, at the end of the working... Well, I do spend a couple of minutes after the vibrations to visualize the beautiful bloody result, but should I vibrate Aum after the visualization, or before? I mean, should I (first vibrate Aum to open the working, then) finish with the runes Hagalaz, Thurisaz, Isa, and then vibrate Aum, and *then* do the visualization, or vibrate the runes, then do the visualization, and *then* vibrate Aum in order to "close" it?
Aaah, sorry if this seems weird.Of course I do the visualization throughout the entire working, but at the end, it is when I spend some minutes, putting my entire energy in it.So, should Aum be vibrated before or after the visualization?

This isn't so important. Before or after dosn't matter. I would tend to do it afterwards, as the 9 Aum's is a sort of 'closing'. But this is just my personal preference. You may do it whichever way you prefer.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Aaah, a new question I want to ask... This may seem silly but whatever. :p
For Aum x 9, at the end of the working... Well, I do spend a couple of minutes after the vibrations to visualize the beautiful bloody result, but should I vibrate Aum after the visualization, or before? I mean, should I (first vibrate Aum to open the working, then) finish with the runes Hagalaz, Thurisaz, Isa, and then vibrate Aum, and *then* do the visualization, or vibrate the runes, then do the visualization, and *then* vibrate Aum in order to "close" it?
Aaah, sorry if this seems weird.Of course I do the visualization throughout the entire working, but at the end, it is when I spend some minutes, putting my entire energy in it.So, should Aum be vibrated before or after the visualization?

No worries brother i used my own common sense of how this works.I burnt the sigil as it said for the main ritual. But i was wondering if i should print another one to keep around so i can direct the negative energy towards the sigil. I couldn't wait for a response so i just went along and did that idea of mine. Should i stop and just do it all mentally? or continue my idea because its much easier for me.

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 4:15 PM
Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Working - Question/s :)

Ah... I hope someone had already responded to you (otherwise it'd be too late to do the ritual now?).The sigil is always burnt. I don't know why you kept it the other time. It is always burnt at the end of the ritual.
Just do the vibrations and affirmations (yes, they stay the same) and direct the energy towards pissrael. xD

So should i stop using the REprinted  sigil as a focus? i already did it twice at the hour of saturn. Is it like really bad? It really helps me focus on the rats. I just look into the sigil and i send the grey energy straight to pissreal and the jewish people like a beacon. The sigil really helps me visualize them, but if its a must ill get rid of it....

By the way has anybody else noticed anything different since you've done the ritual? I mean like something different about you? Because ever since i did the ritual i feel much more empowered. I feel like my charisma increased x2 and my brain is faster than usual. I think my aura is also a tiny bit more empowered. Or Is it just me here?

Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:05 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Wor king - Question/s :)

You don't need to print out the sigil again. Just direct the energy towards them.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], wrote:

To: "[email protected]"

Απο: Alex Guzman
Προς: "[email protected]"

--- In [email protected], wrote:

Ok I know now vibrating aum afterwards gives the working more power. But can I do it before I do the vibration too? Like in the ritual? Or is it not necessary?

There is no need for this, you should send it directly to the enemy. However, since you've started already, then keep going with the sigil, and you can burn it at the end of the working.
-En Haradren Amlug.

No worries brother i used my own common sense of how this works.I burnt the sigil as it said for the main ritual. But i was wondering if i should print another one to keep around so i can direct the negative energy towards the sigil. I couldn't wait for a response so i just went along and did that idea of mine. Should i stop and just do it all mentally? or continue my idea because its much easier for me.

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 4:15 PM
Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 Days Working - Question/s :)

Yes, do it once before you start the vibration with the other runes and once after you finish.
Στάλθηκε: 9:13 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] RE: DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

Ok I know now vibrating aum afterwards gives the working more power. But can I do it before I do the vibration too? Like in the ritual? Or is it not necessary?

I have a question about the date:
Does december 12 count as a ritual day?
And december 13? Will be repeated the day 1 or even will be a ritual at this date?

Yes, do it once before you start the vibration with the other runes and once after you finish.

The way I have set it out is Dec 12 is the last day of the working. Then another ritual closing the working will be performed Dec 13. However, I'm not sure if this is what HoodedCobra had in mind. But it is my personal opinion and what I am doing.Between the two dates of the rituals (the two 13ths) is exactly 90 days, starting on the 14 Sep, ending on 12 Dec. Hence my reasoning.

-En Haradren Amlug.

And december 13? Will be repeated the day 1 or even will be a ritual at this date?

My doubt was because of that quotes in the ritual posting (may Hoodedcobra commited a little mistake):
"The day of the Ritual IS the first day of the 90 day working. Or the 40 day working, accordingly. This means that the first day is already 1/90 days done."
"The end of the full 40 day working is at December 12. This is 11 days from Satan's personal day, December 23th. 11 is the number of Aquarius and this should be observed closely."
Now it brought more doubts by the way. I will take it as you told: day 13 + 90 days + day 13.
Because if we take day 13 as the 1st day, day 12 would be a ritual aside, and the next day 13 is outside the working.

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

The way I have set it out is Dec 12 is the last day of the working. Then another ritual closing the working will be performed Dec 13. However, I'm not sure if this is what HoodedCobra had in mind. But it is my personal opinion and what I am doing.Between the two dates of the rituals (the two 13ths) is exactly 90 days, starting on the 14 Sep, ending on 12 Dec. Hence my reasoning.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Is there another day to start the ritual? I know someone who was unable to start the working on the 13th. I was going to inform him about the ritual but it would have put his safety and health at stake. I'm sure if he were able to do it he would have done it. Should he just start as soon as possible?

Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:48 AM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

I replied to your email, but will copy it here for others to read.
Yes this is my reconing. I had been planning a ritual for the 13th for myself before HoodedCobra's working. And we weren't actually in communication throughout creation of the working, I was simply helping answer questions and motivating people to participating.

The way I see it, the ritual is an opening to the working, not day 1 of the working. I did 13 Vibrations during the ritual, and am doing 36 Vibrations of each rune during the working. Having different numbers during a working is uneven.

At the end of the day, it isn't majorly important. As either way people will still be doing 90 days of Vibrations against the enemy, which is powerful in itself. And for now it shouldn't be of main focus, as we are only 6/90 days into the working, still plenty of time to iron out when to finish between us two.

-En Haradren Amlug.

My doubt was because of that quotes in the ritual posting (may Hoodedcobra commited a little mistake):
"The day of the Ritual IS the first day of the 90 day working. Or the 40 day working, accordingly. This means that the first day is already 1/90 days done."
"The end of the full 40 day working is at December 12. This is 11 days from Satan's personal day, December 23th. 11 is the number of Aquarius and this should be observed closely."
Now it brought more doubts by the way. I will take it as you told: day 13 + 90 days + day 13.
Because if we take day 13 as the 1st day, day 12 would be a ritual aside, and the next day 13 is outside the working.

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

They day of the ritual was the 13th, this has passed. He can join in the working. Choose a good day, Saturday or Tuesday, in the hours of Saturn or Mars. Not during a VoC Moon. Tell him to begin a 40 day working against the enemy, using the affirmations/and runic vibrations in the ritual.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Is there another day to start the ritual? I know someone who was unable to start the working on the 13th. I was going to inform him about the ritual but it would have put his safety and health at stake. I'm sure if he were able to do it he would have done it. Should he just start as soon as possible?

Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

I was planning on sealing the working on Dec. 13th also.

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 18, 2013, at 6:48 AM, <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Προς: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks.

Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:56 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEP TEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

They day of the ritual was the 13th, this has passed. He can join in the working. Choose a good day, Saturday or Tuesday, in the hours of Saturn or Mars. Not during a VoC Moon. Tell him to begin a 40 day working against the enemy, using the affirmations/and runic vibrations in the ritual.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back