Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

9:11, 11:11, 10:11

Diego Leon

okay ill make this as short as possible... ive been seeing 9:11, 11:11, and 10:11 everywhere.....its been happening for  almost 2 years .........point is that when i encounter 9:11 ....my sense of well being is tampered with and i feel uneasy ...and a bad moment happens....though when i see 11:11 i feel at ease..i feel safe...like nothing can do me wrong...i feel powerful...alive......it has come to my attention that im under attack.....to be honest i dont know as much as im suppose to know to figure it out on my own...i have just begun and im still furthering my knowledge....though i ask again...what is the meaning of this constant pattern? am i the victim of an attack? if so what must i do?  thank you all for your honest and helpful opinions and advice......HAIL SATAN!

Salutations: this sounds like possibly something very drastic, death, loss of loved one, has happened in a past life. This is something to consider.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:31:45 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 9:11, 11:11, 10:11
  okay ill make this as short as possible... ive been seeing 9:11, 11:11, and 10:11 everywhere.....its been happening for  almost 2 years .........point is that when i encounter 9:11 ....my sense of well being is tampered with and i feel uneasy ...and a bad moment happens....though when i see 11:11 i feel at ease..i feel safe...like nothing can do me wrong...i feel powerful...alive......it has come to my attention that im under attack.....to be honest i dont know as much as im suppose to know to figure it out on my own...i have just begun and im still furthering my knowledge....though i ask again...what is the meaning of this constant pattern? am i the victim of an attack? if so what must i do?  thank you all for your honest and helpful opinions and advice......HAIL SATAN!

I've been seeing 11:11 too, I would like to know more about this.
Like randomly glance at the clock and it's there.
I bet it has something to do with awakening, a bit of
googleing and I read somewhere that spiritual entities
are trying to get in contact or relay a message.

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@... wrote:

okay ill make this as short as possible... ive been seeing 9:11, 11:11, and 10:11 everywhere.....its been happening for  almost 2 years .........point is that when i encounter 9:11 ....my sense of well being is tampered with and i feel uneasy ...and a bad moment happens....though when i see 11:11 i feel at ease..i feel safe...like nothing can do me wrong...i feel powerful...alive......it has come to my attention that im under attack.....to be honest i dont know as much as im suppose to know to figure it out on my own...i have just begun and im still furthering my knowledge....though i ask again...what is the meaning of this constant pattern? am i the victim of an attack? if so what must i do?

thank you all for your honest and helpful opinions and advice......HAIL SATAN!

11 is the number of Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@... wrote:

okay ill make this as short as possible... ive been seeing 9:11, 11:11, and 10:11 everywhere.....its been happening for  almost 2 years .........point is that when i encounter 9:11 ....my sense of well being is tampered with and i feel uneasy ...and a bad moment happens....though when i see 11:11 i feel at ease..i feel safe...like nothing can do me wrong...i feel powerful...alive......it has come to my attention that im under attack.....to be honest i dont know as much as im suppose to know to figure it out on my own...i have just begun and im still furthering my knowledge....though i ask again...what is the meaning of this constant pattern? am i the victim of an attack? if so what must i do?

I see the numbers 4, 44, 444, 4444, 555, 222 EVERY SINGLE DAY, at least 10 times. In my opinion, it is Father and our Guardians telling us that they are always here for us no matter what. 
I take it this way, 4 is a number of Father's, and Azazel, (my beautiful guardian), is the fourth crowned Prince of Duat. I read about it somewhere that the subconscious mind is spotting these things out for us. It feels so nice when it happens, like one time, I was crossing the road, and a bus drove by quickly. I looked at the license plate, and it's numbers were 4444. It gets better :) I even see the number on toilet paper rolls, my sister's exam results.... :-D lol!!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 15 Feb 2012, at 05:31, Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@... wrote:

so very weird i have the same thing except it is 7:11, i look at clock, 7:11, wake up eary and its 7:11, making a password on a website "please make password between 7-11 letters" etc. every day all the time, and sometimes 9:11 i have no idea what it means spiritually.

BUT i have an psychological explanation. it's simple, you see 9:11 constantly your whole life but one day you just picked up on it and now you are fully aware of it everytime you see it, see you have always seen this, you just now are paying attention to it, basically you are mentally looking for 911 every chance u get, chances are you may see 567 or any number more than 911, but since ur only paying attention to 911 u may not notice u see 567 twice as much.

..Hail Satan!! Very true.. here is what i would get from it if it happened to me.---
9:11= 9+1+1 = 11 a number of Satan
11;11= 1+1+1+1=4 the 4 crown Gods of Hell
10:11= 1+0+1+1=3 the 1.ida,2. pingala,3. shushama--the 3 nadis, kundalini --the flow of energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Satan likes to show people signs in this way. It's usually just a reminder that he's there.

Thank you blackkat_411...i appreciate youand your wisdom! Hail satan! I would like to keep in contact with those wiser and u are one....i would like to provide you with my personal email.....leond0614@......thank you again...

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 10:49 AM PST blackkat_411 wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Very true.. here is what i would get from it if it happened to me.---
9:11= 9+1+1 = 11 a number of Satan
11;11= 1+1+1+1=4 the 4 crown Gods of Hell
10:11= 1+0+1+1=3 the 1.ida,2. pingala,3. shushama--the 3 nadis, kundalini --the flow of energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Satan likes to show people signs in this way. It's usually just a reminder that he's there.

Thank you lowrynick....Hail Satan!

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 4:25 PM PST lowrynick wrote:

so very weird i have the same thing except it is 7:11, i look at clock, 7:11, wake up eary and its 7:11, making a password on a website "please make password between 7-11 letters" etc. every day all the time, and sometimes 9:11 i have no idea what it means spiritually.

BUT i have an psychological explanation. it's simple, you see 9:11 constantly your whole life but one day you just picked up on it and now you are fully aware of it everytime you see it, see you have always seen this, you just now are paying attention to it, basically you are mentally looking for 911 every chance u get, chances are you may see 567 or any number more than 911, but since ur only paying attention to 911 u may not notice u see 567 twice as much.

I been seening them also. Been quite some years like I would see 444, 555,666, 1111, 222 etc. Sometimes I see them more than other times.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Thank you lowrynick....Hail Satan!

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 4:25 PM PST lowrynick wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diego Leon <disgorgesoldier@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back