Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

8th chakra

Sven

Is the eighth chakra a shoulder chakra or the chakra above the head?

alot of people think that the 7th chakra is the last main one, and think that the 8th is a secondary chakra. But it is another of the main chakras, situated above the head, usualy at the top of the aura. It's colour is Gold.

Hail Enki!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Chakra is above the head.It's not really a chakra,but knock yourself out.

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Sven <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 8th chakra
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 9:57 PM

[/TD]

What is more, this 8th chakra is frequently called Sunyata, the Dark Chakra, the Void.

I've been reading on Sunyata, but it was either all too complicated for me, or it was RHP gibberish.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I thought that the top crown chakra above the head was purple...not to be confused with the chakra behind the third eye that is violet...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

alot of people think that the 7th chakra is the last main one, and think that the 8th is a secondary chakra. But it is another of the main chakras, situated above the head, usualy at the top of the aura. It's colour is Gold.

Hail Enki!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

Base - Red
Sacral - Orange
Solar - Yellow
Centre - Green
Throat - Sky Blue
Sixth (Behind Third Eye) - Indigo
Crown - Violet

8th (Above the Crown) - White Gold

http://www.666blacksun.com/Chakras666.htm

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Billy" <corpsedefiled@... wrote:

I thought that the top crown chakra above the head was purple...not to be confused with the chakra behind the third eye that is violet...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Enki!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

coool.

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 6:20:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 8th chakra

Base - Red
Sacral - Orange
Solar - Yellow
Centre - Green
Throat - Sky Blue
Sixth (Behind Third Eye) - Indigo
Crown - Violet

8th (Above the Crown) - White Gold

http://www.666blacksun.com/Chakras666.htm

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan. com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Billy" <corpsedefiled@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Enki!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back