Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#79 Initiation Ritual

AskSatanOperator

I like what you stand for and I agree with most of it. However, what's the deal with the initiation blood ritual? What is the purpose of this and is it really necessary? Thanks.

I like what you stand for and I agree with most of it. However, what's the deal with the initiation blood ritual? What is the purpose of this and is it really necessary? Thanks.
Hi, as the priestess Maxine also says, the blood is only a symbolic thing in this case. But if you don't succeed, don't worry

However, what's the deal with the initiation blood ritual? What is the purpose of this and is it really necessary?
Read the page on the Dedication ritual, as your two questions (and many more that you might ask) are literally answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section at the top of the page.

And read this post by HP Hoodedcobra as he specifically addresses this issue:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back