Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#71 Venus Square timing

AskSatanOperator

I started it in the Day and Hour of Venus, but the final affirmation was in the Hour of Mercury.Did this mess it up or weaken the Square significantly?

I suggest you start on the day and at the time of the square, it's fine to do it at different times on other days if it's not possible to do it at the exact time.

It's fine. What matters is when you start doing the spell rather than when you finish it. Let's say you begin to do it 5 minutes before the Venus hour ends and you finish doing your affirmations in a different planet hour, it does not matter because you started it in the Venus hour.

The start is by far the most important as Luis says, I wouldn't worry too much.

Post in thread '#71 Venus Square timing' https://ancient-forums.com/threads/71-venus-square-timing.292269/post-1090546

I started it yesterday (Friday) during the hour of Venus. Day 1

.But when i did the final affirmation of Day 1, it had already transitioned to the hour of mercury
It's okay, it doesn't matter...your square is not ruined, as Brother Luis said.
It's fine. What matters is when you start doing the spell rather than when you finish it. Let's say you begin to do it 5 minutes before the Venus hour ends and you finish doing your affirmations in a different planet hour, it does not matter because you started it in the Venus hour.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back