Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[666_JoyofSatan] Monkeys coming into my house...Please Help...

juz satan

Hey Guys,

Is there any ritual or spell or anything to put monkeys away from coming into my house?
They shit, stole and eat my food...

What about creating an Egregores can it put these monkeys away?
Any suggestion welcome.

"Hail to the one and only true God my father Satan"

Monkeys?!?!

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 03:26:16 AM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [666_JoyofSatan] Monkeys coming into my house..Please Help...

haha :D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], juz satan <juzsatan@... wrote:

Hey Guys,

Is there any ritual or spell or anything to put monkeys away from coming
into my house?

Any suggestion welcome.

treat them with respect,afterall they are our ancestors...........hahaha

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 12:23 PM, juz satan <juzsatan@... wrote:

Hey Guys,

Is there any ritual or spell or anything to put monkeys away from coming into my house?

Any suggestion welcome.

I'm surprised you even have the consciousness to write. To begin with, drugs are very destructive. They never helped anybody and they never will. In fact they only turn things upside down. So stop being a clown and strive to regain control over your life. I recommend you try power-hypnosis; it's very easy and simple to do. Like everything, this needs practice before you can establish a firm grip on it:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Power_Hypnosis.html

I hope this helps.

<td val[/IMG]yep, it all depends on where your head is at, lol

<h1>Where's your head at- Basement Jaxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NL&v=a4hFwJm41h4

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, linda s <bad_and_awesome@...

m
wrote:
Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Re: [666_JoyofSatan] Monkeys coming into my house...Please Help...
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 8:29 AM

Monkeys?!?!

----------

------Original Message----- -
Fro[/IMG]shadowprometheus666 @...
To: <<a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [666_JoyofSatan] Monkeys coming into my house..Please Help...

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, juz satan <juzsatan@.. . wrote:

Hey Guys,

into my house?

Any suggestion welcome.

[/TD]

Yes, Monkeys!!! Behind my back yard there is a small forest, which is where these monkeys come from…They would come in a group of 5-8 at one time…   By the way, its common to have these problem especially in Asia..   Any advice would be appreciated.   Hail SATAN!!!  

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:29 PM, linda s <bad_and_awesome@... wrote:
  Monkeys?!?!

----------

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], juz satan <juzsatan@... wrote:

Hey Guys,

into my house?

Any suggestion welcome.

I have heard of this problem actually and to those whose homes are being invaded it is not at all humorous.

I don't have experience with monkeys but with some other animals and the key is to make your home (preferably your whole yard!) uninviting to them, making it unpleasant (without doing anything cruel to them) for them to be there. In time, word will go out on the "monkey grapevine" that your place is not where they want to be.

Practical things can be such as ensuring there isn't a ready food supply or anything else they like that they can access easily, and other physical things. At one place I lived we had an invasion of raccoons that would come right IN the house, even eating food off our table as if they were honored, invited guests. We shooed them out with an always handy broom and/or water guns (you know the kind that you have water fights with on hot summer days.) On the deck outside, the water guns were replaced by a garden hose with a nozzle ... use your imagination, but again, don't do anything cruel.

From a psychic point of view--I've heard of this but I don't have personal experience so I can't testify as to how successful it is--you can set up a "perimeter" so to speak, using your own aura which you program to be "monkey-proof". It's similar to the protection exercises we do for ourselves each day (or should be doing!) just adapted to repel the monkeys. I'm sure it won't work instantly, but there are those who swear by its success.

Yes, Monkeys!!! Behind my back yard there is a small forest, which is where
these monkeys come from…They would come in a group of 5-8 at one time…

By the way, its common to have these problem especially in Asia..

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hail SATAN!!!

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:29 PM, linda s <bad_and_awesome@... wrote:

Monkeys?!?!

----------

From: shadowprometheus666 <shadowprometheus666@...<shadowprometheus666%40yahoo.com

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [666_JoyofSatan] Monkeys coming into my
house..Please Help...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com,
juz satan <juzsatan@ wrote:

Hey Guys,

into my house?

Any suggestion welcome.

Highabove72: an invasion of wild animals in one's home and yard is not an indication that the homeowner is on drugs. As he said later, this is a common problem in Asia, and I know of others who have faced the same problem, also in Asia.

I had a similar problem years ago, with raccoons. Telling about it after the fact is hilarious, but it's anything but at the time, especially where there are also small children, cats, and dogs on the premises.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

I'm surprised you even have the consciousness to write. To begin with, drugs are very destructive. They never helped anybody and they never will. In fact they only turn things upside down. So stop being a clown and strive to regain control over your life. I recommend you try power-hypnosis; it's very easy and simple to do. Like everything, this needs practice before you can establish a firm grip on it:

I hope this helps.

I also have a major monkey problem, so youre not alone. Theyre forever in my garden, trying to get into the lounge or the kitchen, and when they manage they steal all of the nice ripe fruit and sometimes even eggs and bread. We end up having to keep all of the windows and doors closed all day, so i know how annoying it is.   Spraying them with a hose, like chalchiuhnenetzin said, helps. They dont like getting wet, and this doesnt hurt them, just scares them away. I know someone in my road uses a gun on them, and in my opinion this is extremely cruel and un necessary.   As for psychic precautions, i would also advise a kind of energy barrier/Aura. You could also maybe try a Talisman of some sort?   Hail Satan!!      

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:47:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [666_JoyofSatan] Monkeys coming into my house...Please Help...

I have heard of this problem actually and to those whose homes are being invaded it is not at all humorous.

I don't have experience with monkeys but with some other animals and the key is to make your home (preferably your whole yard!) uninviting to them, making it unpleasant (without doing anything cruel to them) for them to be there. In time, word will go out on the "monkey grapevine" that your place is not where they want to be.

Practical things can be such as ensuring there isn't a ready food supply or anything else they like that they can access easily, and other physical things. At one place I lived we had an invasion of raccoons that would come right IN the house, even eating food off our table as if they were honored, invited guests. We shooed them out with an always handy broom and/or water guns (you know the kind that you have water fights with on hot summer days.) On the deck outside, the water guns were replaced by a garden hose with a nozzle ... use your imagination, but again, don't do anything cruel.

From a psychic point of view--I've heard of this but I don't have personal experience so I can't testify as to how successful it is--you can set up a "perimeter" so to speak, using your own aura which you program to be "monkey-proof" . It's similar to the protection exercises we do for ourselves each day (or should be doing!) just adapted to repel the monkeys. I'm sure it won't work instantly, but there are those who swear by its success.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, juz satan <juzsatan@.. . wrote:

Yes, Monkeys!!! Behind my back yard there is a small forest, which is where
these monkeys come from…They would come in a group of 5-8 at one time…

By the way, its common to have these problem especially in Asia..

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hail SATAN!!!

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:29 PM, linda s <bad_and_awesome@ ... wrote:

Monkeys?!?!

----------

------Original Message----- -
From: shadowprometheus666 <shadowprometheus66 6@...<shadowprom etheus666% 40yahoo.com

To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com <JoyofSatan666% 40yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [666_JoyofSatan] Monkeys coming into my
house..Please Help...

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com <JoyofSatan666% 40yahoogroups. com,
juz satan <juzsatan@ wrote:

Hey Guys,

into my house?

Any suggestion welcome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

I hope this helps.
So you go and decide he is unstable even without checking first if he's trolling or not -.- Nice ignorance.

On drugs??? WOW Highabove72 thats a new one lol! :)

I live in South Africa and I have monkeys in my yard, house, room, kitchen etc EVERY SINGLE DAY! Whole Troops of them!! We don't even take notice of it anymore, we just keep the windows closed.

It is very common and it happens all the time here, we actually have a few different types of monkeys who troop into out homes during the day and make a mess.

Just keep your windows closed!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Highabove72: an invasion of wild animals in one's home and yard is not an indication that the homeowner is on drugs. As he said later, this is a common problem in Asia, and I know of others who have faced the same problem, also in Asia.

I had a similar problem years ago, with raccoons. Telling about it after the fact is hilarious, but it's anything but at the time, especially where there are also small children, cats, and dogs on the premises.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

I hope this helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

I hope this helps.

I have to offer you an apology. You should have mentioned you lived in South Africa. Hell, I thought you were in America. Absolutely, South Africa is known to have all sorts of crazy animals. Its dangerous to drive with your windows open also as those poor people come and what something from you. So keep every window shut. Now obviously they're causing you a disturbance of inner peace, so you wanna try all sorts of meditations and see what works best for you. Try and ask Satan if He can do anything about this problem. Or you can go into a trance state and visualize your entire house surrounded by an extremely powerful white aura that reflects and repels all unwanted people or creatures. :)

Thank you all for the advice including the most ridiculous ones ;-)
the aura programming looks good and i shall do it...

Hail Satan!!!

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM, highabove72 <highabove72@... wrote:
  I have to offer you an apology. You should have mentioned you lived in South Africa. Hell, I thought you were in America. Absolutely, South Africa is known to have all sorts of crazy animals. Its dangerous to drive with your windows open also as those poor people come and what something from you. So keep every window shut. Now obviously they're causing you a disturbance of inner peace, so you wanna try all sorts of meditations and see what works best for you. Try and ask Satan if He can do anything about this problem. Or you can go into a trance state and visualize your entire house surrounded by an extremely powerful white aura that reflects and repels all unwanted people or creatures. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back