Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

6-Month Program

saeljasmua

I'm attempting to complete the 6-month training program, so I can get back to where I used to be. I've gotten out of practice lately. This will be my seventh day of the program, moving onto the concentration, I believe.

Does anybody have any tips for controlling the trance? I can get into one easily enough, but the slightest noise pulls me straight out.

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

Void meditation should help you with that.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 4:56 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] 6-Month Program

I'm attempting to complete the 6-month training program, so I can get back to where I used to be. I've gotten out of practice lately. This will be my seventh day of the program, moving onto the concentration, I believe.

Does anybody have any tips for controlling the trance? I can get into one easily enough, but the slightest noise pulls me straight out.

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

I have the same issues with trance getting there is not the problem its holding it for any length of time... but I've also noticed since I've added my 5 Tibetans practice its gotten to where I can hold it better also now that I've added Hatha Yoga to my daily routine I expect it to continue getting easier... Void is excellent ljke Raven said but I have trouble with that to (its getting easier to w/ practice) Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 1:54 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

One point focus and total concentration is what void meditation helps you with. Whether that be on one specific thing or you clear your mind of everything and think of nothing at all. So if you get better at void, you'll get better at everything. You also may find it easier to hear the gods as you become more adept at void meditation. That's what I've found.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] 6-Month Program

I have the same issues with trance getting there is not the problem its holding it for any length of time... but I've also noticed since I've added my 5 Tibetans practice its gotten to where I can hold it better also now that I've added Hatha Yoga to my daily routine I expect it to continue getting easier... Void is excellent ljke Raven said but I have trouble with that to (its getting easier to w/ practice) Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 1:54 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

I use a mantra in my void its easier than just clearing my mind I am ver air heavy and my brain just doesn't wanna quit lol but in breath is SA-TA and out breatb is NA-MA I find it really helps me a lot I've niticed since I began using the mantra that my moments of one pointedness grow a little bit longer each time I meditate Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 2:04 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  One point focus and total concentration is what void meditation helps you with. Whether that be on one specific thing or you clear your mind of everything and think of nothing at all. So if you get better at void, you'll get better at everything. You also may find it easier to hear the gods as you become more adept at void meditation. That's what I've found.    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail The Gods of Duat!!! On Dec 10, 2012 1:54 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

Another thing that you may find useful. When I have trouble attaining or keeping a void state, I focus on Father. I use different methods such as visualizing his sigil or his face. Or I also sometimes just focus on his name. I chant in my head (while breathing in) Sa-ta-na-ma and do the same while exhaling. If you find yourself getting frustrated at yourself (like I do sometimes) I find that this chanting rhythm helps calm and relax me. It also helps me to attain a void state rather quickly. I begin chanting and before I know it, ten minutes have passed. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
  One point focus and total concentration is what void meditation helps you with. Whether that be on one specific thing or you clear your mind of everything and think of nothing at all. So if you get better at void, you'll get better at everything. You also may find it easier to hear the gods as you become more adept at void meditation. That's what I've found.    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail The Gods of Duat!!! On Dec 10, 2012 1:54 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

Yes, this is one point focus. But you must also learn to clear your mind completely of ALL thought. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much haagenti herself has stressed this to me. And I see why. And believe me, I've got a whole hell of a lot of air as well. I KNOW how hard it is to turn off your thoughts. Even now as I'm writing this, I have phantom of the opera running through my head. I'm always thinking of two-five things at once.
But even if your brain doesn't want to shut off all thoughts, you HAVE to keep bringing it back to that completely silent place where you focus on nothing. Just turn on a fan, place yourself in the here and now, and don't think of anything. No meditations. No focusing on father even. No focusing period. Total silence inside your mind is HIGHLY HIGHLY important!!! I CANNOT stress that enough!  
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 2:10 PM

Another thing that you may find useful. When I have trouble attaining or keeping a void state, I focus on Father. I use different methods such as visualizing his sigil or his face. Or I also sometimes just focus on his name. I chant in my head (while breathing in) Sa-ta-na-ma and do the same while exhaling. If you find yourself getting frustrated at yourself (like I do sometimes) I find that this chanting rhythm helps calm and relax me. It also helps me to attain a void state rather quickly. I begin chanting and before I know it, ten minutes have passed. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

usually the chanting is during my main Meditation program of the day I try my best to be completely clear during my still time after yoga I find for now at least that the energy buzz helps keep my mind clear for longer periods of time Hail Satan!!!
Ha The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 2:16 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  Yes, this is one point focus. But you must also learn to clear your mind completely of ALL thought. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much haagenti herself has stressed this to me. And I see why. And believe me, I've got a whole hell of a lot of air as well. I KNOW how hard it is to turn off your thoughts. Even now as I'm writing this, I have phantom of the opera running through my head. I'm always thinking of two-five things at once.
But even if your brain doesn't want to shut off all thoughts, you HAVE to keep bringing it back to that completely silent place where you focus on nothing. Just turn on a fan, place yourself in the here and now, and don't think of anything. No meditations. No focusing on father even. No focusing period. Total silence inside your mind is HIGHLY HIGHLY important!!! I CANNOT stress that enough!   
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Another thing that you may find useful. When I have trouble attaining or keeping a void state, I focus on Father. I use different methods such as visualizing his sigil or his face. Or I also sometimes just focus on his name. I chant in my head (while breathing in) Sa-ta-na-ma and do the same while exhaling. If you find yourself getting frustrated at yourself (like I do sometimes) I find that this chanting rhythm helps calm and relax me. It also helps me to attain a void state rather quickly. I begin chanting and before I know it, ten minutes have passed. Hope this helps. Hail Satan! On Dec 10, 2012 2:04 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

:) Well, that sounds like void meditation to me! But just remember, you have to work on both one point focus AND keeping your mind completely clear. Not just one or the other. Both are highly important.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 2:22 PM

usually the chanting is during my main Meditation program of the day I try my best to be completely clear during my still time after yoga I find for now at least that the energy buzz helps keep my mind clear for longer periods of time Hail Satan!!!
Ha The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 2:16 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Another thing that you may find useful. When I have trouble attaining or keeping a void state, I focus on Father. I use different methods such as visualizing his sigil or his face. Or I also sometimes just focus on his name. I chant in my head (while breathing in) Sa-ta-na-ma and do the same while exhaling. If you find yourself getting frustrated at yourself (like I do sometimes) I find that this chanting rhythm helps calm and relax me. It also helps me to attain a void state rather quickly. I begin chanting and before I know it, ten minutes have passed. Hope this helps. Hail Satan! On Dec 10, 2012 2:04 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

<td val[/IMG]I used that a lot too.As long as you can totally still your mind of thoughts that is void.And as Raven said it is very important and very hard to do correctly so don't get mad when thoughts come just gently bring your mind back to no thought.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Dec 10, 2012 8:09:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I use a mantra in my void its easier than just clearing my mind I am ver air heavy and my brain just doesn't wanna quit lol but in breath is SA-TA and out breatb is NA-MA I find it really helps me a lot I've niticed since I began using the mantra that my moments of one pointedness grow a little bit longer each time I meditate Hail Satan!!!
Ha[/IMG]lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]jasonwatts1985@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]saeljasmua@...

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

yes its just difficult as hell lol but with support and guidance from our wonderful more advances members like you Raveb and Brian and Damnplanetsaturn etc. etc. etc. I know that we can all do BETTER today than we did yesterday and better tomorrow than today... it takes dedication and consistent practice to be able to do most things lol Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 2:25 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  :) Well, that sounds like void meditation to me! But just remember, you have to work on both one point focus AND keeping your mind completely clear. Not just one or the other. Both are highly important.    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Ha The Gods of Duat!!! On Dec 10, 2012 2:16 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

<td val[/IMG]Different times for different people.Depends on what you did in the past.I have doing it on and off for over 3 years and I can barely do a few minutes with no thought.But like most I have ADHD plus from years of drugs and drinking low seritonin in my mind which put the brakes on.lol

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Dec 10, 2012 7:58:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have the same issues with trance getting there is not the problem its holding it for any length of time... but I've also noticed since I've added my 5 Tibetans practice its gotten to where I can hold it better also now that I've added Hatha Yoga to my daily routine I expect it to continue getting easier... Void is excellent ljke Raven said but I have trouble with that to (its getting easier to w/ practice) Hail Satan!!!
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]saeljasmua@...

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

So not even concentrating on breathing/breathing exercises?

On 10 Dec 2012, at 20:16, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

So to recap:Focus on one thing intently, but have your mind clear of all else?Am I right or wrong?

On 10 Dec 2012, at 20:24, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  :) Well, that sounds like void meditation to me! But just remember, you have to work on both one point focus AND keeping your mind completely clear. Not just one or the other. Both are highly important.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Ha The Gods of Duat!!! On Dec 10, 2012 2:16 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

On the topic of the program, how many of you have actually finished it? Did you simply come up with your own versions, or did you follow it day to day?
On 10 Dec 2012, at 21:10, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Different times for different people.Depends on what you did in the past.I have doing it on and off for over 3 years and I can barely do a few minutes with no thought.But like most I have ADHD plus from years of drugs and drinking low seritonin in my mind which put the brakes on.lol

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Mon, Dec 10, 2012 7:58:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have the same issues with trance getting there is not the problem its holding it for any length of time... but I've also noticed since I've added my 5 Tibetans practice its gotten to where I can hold it better also now that I've added Hatha Yoga to my daily routine I expect it to continue getting easier... Void is excellent ljke Raven said but I have trouble with that to (its getting easier to w/ practice) Hail Satan!!!
Ha[/IMG] lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]saeljasmua@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

[/TD]

On way to control the trance is to tune in to your brainwave, the brainwave is usually a high pitch sound, and once you hear it, try to lower the frequency
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

<td val[/IMG]Yes that sounds right to me but there are many different ways to do void meditation.Check the JoS site for more info.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Dec 10, 2012 8:27:55 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So to recap:Focus on one thing intently, but have your mind clear of all else?Am I right or wrong?

On 10 Dec 2012, at 20:24, Raven Lythru[/IMG]lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Ha The [/IMG]lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]emilywatts87@...

Another th[/IMG]lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]jasonwatts1985@...

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Fro[/IMG]saeljasmua@...

Thank you, one and all.

Ave Satanas!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back