Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#584 C.C.M. vs. C.B.

AskSatanOperator

Complete Chakra Meditation is in beginners section and in the Intermediate is Chakra Breathing. I've done both and while I understand the purpose of CCM. It's very time consuming almost an entire meditation session unto itself taking about 30ish-40ish or so minutes.

Is there anything wrong with using Chakra Breathing i.e. visual programmed energy using the Sun's energy for the color?

I'm aware vibration = very important. I've also spent some time researching and a handful of people state, simply keeping awareness of the chakra to the best of your abilities is a way of working with them. I'm not trying to be lazy but I'd like to be sane and avoid burn out.

And finally how long does it take for a chakra to do what it needs to be doing? Is it possible my chakras are weak? or I just don't realize they are open/empowered/operating?

Complete Chakra Meditation is in beginners section and in the Intermediate is Chakra Breathing. I've done both and while I understand the purpose of CCM. It's very time consuming almost an entire meditation session unto itself taking about 30ish-40ish or so minutes.
Try, if you want to try to continue with complete meditation, decreasing the number of repetitions of vibration of the mantra. For example, the very first time I started with 18 vibrations, a number that made me constant because I considered it low. See what your "right amount of consistency number" is.

Is there anything wrong with using Chakra Breathing i.e. visual programmed energy using the Sun's energy for the color?
There is NOTHING wrong with building your own personal chakra work program. It is better to do what we feel like doing (i.e. the right thing), but done well, than to overdo it without understanding anything anymore.

I'm not trying to be lazy but I'd like to be sane and avoid burn out.
I recommend that you feel physical feedback from yourself. For example, I have personally lowered the number of repetitions of Sanskrit mantra vibrations in the chakras lately. Even though I wasn't "burning out my chakras" from too much energy, I still felt strange sensations like an overly powerful flow of energy up my spine towards my brain.

I meditate less because when I meditate this sensation intensifies a lot, causing me pain. This is why I tell you: feel what your soul and body are telling you and manage the number of repetitions based on that.

Start with a few repetitions to gradually adapt also on an energetic level. Both for mantras and for energetic breaths from the Sun.

And finally how long does it take for a chakra to do what it needs to be doing? Is it possible my chakras are weak? or I just don't realize they are open/empowered/operating?
How long "it takes a chakra to become powerful" is too individual and also depends too much on the different cases of different programs and different levels of execution of them. Focus on the fact that if you meditate, your chakras will be more and more open and powerful (which is why I invite you to clean them regularly, if you don't already do so).

simply keeping awareness of the chakra to the best of your abilities is a way of working with them
Hmm, I've never believed this thing about empowerment through simple sensations to be true. I have always opted to work on it with appropriate meditations. I'm telling you this personally, not to "convince" you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back