Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#579 Grandfather had Poor Experience with Demons

AskSatanOperator

Hello, my friend has been interested in your group and told me to ask here if I had any questions. My Grandfather is a pastor for a confessional Protestant Church and around twenty years ago he did an exorcism where he assured me that satan is evil and made me swear never to get involved with anything relating to demons. He claimed that the demons he faced stalked him for several years and were responsible for a car accident he was involved in. It seemed quite frightening and I was just curious if you had an answer. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day.

Hello, my friend has been interested in your group and told me to ask here if I had any questions. My Grandfather is a pastor for a confessional Protestant Church and around twenty years ago he did an exorcism where he assured me that satan is evil and made me swear never to get involved with anything relating to demons. He claimed that the demons he faced stalked him for several years and were responsible for a car accident he was involved in. It seemed quite frightening and I was just curious if you had an answer. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day.

Read this:

And this:

But also this:
And this:

These sermons I linked to you cover this topic very well. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back