Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#509 Blue eyed people

AskSatanOperator

Here's a good question, are blue eyed people desendant of nordics from orion ? i'm speaking for me, my mother and all blue eyed people around world

The White race is originally descended from the Nordic Gods, by direct lineage.

The Asian and Black races also come directly from the Gods, but they were made by genetic engineering and not as direct reproduction.

The White race is originally descended from the Nordic Gods, by direct lineage.

The Asian and Black races also come directly from the Gods, but they were made by genetic engineering and not as direct reproduction.
What do you mean by genetic engineering? Weren’t the Asian and black races lineages coming from one of the Gods that were actually Black and another God Asian looking? Wouldn’t there be any Asian and black Gods as well?

What do you mean by genetic engineering? Weren’t the Asian and black races lineages coming from one of the Gods that were actually Black and another God Asian looking? Wouldn’t there be any Asian and black Gods as well?
No. They were created by genetic engineering. The Asian and Black Demons are Gods have been humans on Earth originally, and got to that level by spiritual advancement.

No. They were created by genetic engineering. The Asian and Black Demons are Gods have been humans on Earth originally, and got to that level by spiritual advancement.
So are you saying that with the Homo Erectus there were black and Asian looking and so they were genetically engineered then turned into homo sapien then homo sapien sapien and then spiritually advanced to Godhead, but while they were on earth originally they were black and Asian and the lineage stayed black and Asian but how do they get the Gods genes? Like the white race got there genes from Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back