Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#440 Communication with a Demon

AskSatanOperator

I want to contact a demon that can repel the spells on me. To be honest, a JoS member helped me to be here now, but he/she told me that I shouldn't contact demons cuz they're danger and useless. If there is no danger, can you tell me how I can contact a demon that can help me with spells?

What a lie! Who told you this nonsense? This is a complete list of help from Demons:

Try to be open to their guidance. The Gods will not do the work for you to make you useless to yourself. So be open.
I'll also add this:
Demons should be prayed to more and not avoided for any reason:

I'm sorry, but I wasn't a member of Jos. Everyone here knows how loving, kind and not at all dangerous the gods/demons are. They often end up taking us out of certain dangerous situations, do you think someone who would be dangerous would do that for our safety and well-being? They help us a lot, especially with knowledge, which is extremely important for our evolution.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/HELP.html

study hard, get closer to the gods and don't listen to lies and blasphemy.

I want to contact a demon that can repel the spells on me. To be honest, a JoS member helped me to be here now, but he/she told me that I shouldn't contact demons cuz they're danger and useless. If there is no danger, can you tell me how I can contact a demon that can help me with spells?
Any person who thinks negatively about the Gods is not really a Spiritual Satanist, and so you must not trust those kinds of people. The gods will help you if necessary, but you have to act. It's not like with the Christian god where you just have to wait for something to happen, in Satanism you have to be the one to act.

What you should mainly do now is to read the site carefully. Many of your questions will be answered simply by reading through the site.

Next you need to make the soul dedication, and keep in mind that Gods are wont to help novices in the beginning, even if they are not asked.

Any person who thinks negatively about the Gods is not really a Spiritual Satanist, and so you must not trust those kinds of people. The gods will help you if necessary, but you have to act. It's not like with the Christian god where you just have to wait for something to happen, in Satanism you have to be the one to act.

What you should mainly do now is to read the site carefully. Many of your questions will be answered simply by reading through the site.

Next you need to make the soul dedication, and keep in mind that Gods are wont to help novices in the beginning, even if they are not asked.
I don't mean that you should not ask for help or talk to the Gods, but make sure you have a good reason for doing so. Don't ask for unnecessary things, things you could do yourself. I thought of specifying this because being a novice you might have the wrong mindset about it.

There is NO legitimate SS who would say this about the Gods. Beware of infiltrators and trolls. There have been people here for long periods of time that turned out to be of the enemy and they believed in nothing but dilusions and lies. If you still are in contact with this person stray from them ASAP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back