Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology #43 Are you sure that was a good idea?

This question pertains to astrology

AskSatanOperator

You upgraded ask-satan.net during saturn retrograde, I don't think it's a good idea to try anything during saturn retrograde, I try do to as little as possible during the retrograde except what is necessary like daily meditations and rtrs, so I don't get hurt.I sure hope this upgrade was worth it.

You upgraded ask-satan.net during saturn retrograde, I don't think it's a good idea to try anything during saturn retrograde, I try do to as little as possible during the retrograde except what is necessary like daily meditations and rtrs, so I don't get hurt.I sure hope this upgrade was worth it.
Updating anything mechanical/electronic is only a bad idea during Mercury Retrograde.

Saturn is a teacher, not a bully.

The upgraded Ask Satan is very good under the hood, far more stable and expandable than before. There is no reason to worry about these things. At the end of the day, it is just a website that accepts and stores questions from people, what could possibly go wrong?

I try do to as little as possible during the retrograde except what is necessary like daily meditations and rtrs, so I don't get hurt.
This is a weak mentality that needs to be overcome. You're a Satanist, don't deny life because of a retrograde that doesn't even have to do with this. Saturn retrograde does not affect these things at all.

This is a weak mentality that needs to be overcome. You're a Satanist, don't deny life because of a retrograde that doesn't even have to do with this. Saturn retrograde does not affect these things at all.
Retros are for re doing things any word u can put re in front of

Updating anything mechanical/electronic is only a bad idea during Mercury Retrograde.

Saturn is a teacher, not a bully.
Is it possible to deceive Saturn by saying that I am mechanical and electronic so you don't need to touch me?

Is it possible to deceive Saturn by saying that I am mechanical and electronic so you don't need to touch me?
Are you trolling at this point?

Saturn isn't the boogeyman, and it isn't a 5 nights at Freddy's animatronic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back