Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#428 Runes to expel someone

AskSatanOperator

What rune can I use to kick someone out of my house? Let's say an unpleasant person lives with me, I want to kick him out, I was doing death spells and if I continued for a few days I would succeed, but the weight came on my conscience, I don't know if I could bear the weight of killing someone I've lived with for almost 20 years, anyway... if the spells work and he still dies, it will be the universe's fault! Hahaha

What rune can I use to kick someone out of my house? Let's say an unpleasant person lives with me, I want to kick him out, I was doing death spells and if I continued for a few days I would succeed, but the weight came on my conscience, I don't know if I could bear the weight of killing someone I've lived with for almost 20 years, anyway... if the spells work and he still dies, it will be the universe's fault! Hahaha
For keeping unwanted individuals away:
Breathe in white light like the Sun. White light reflects and repels.
Affirm:
“My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________ far away from me at all times.”

(much more ethical than a random death spell)

if the spells work and he still dies, it will be the universe's fault! Hahaha
What kind of reasoning is this? So if the Jews curse the Gentiles, it is not the fault of the Jews, but of the universe if we find ourselves in such a widespread condition of social degradation according to your reasoning? If I throw a stone from the fifth floor of a building intentionally hitting someone on the head and killing him, is it the fault of the force of gravity?

People who exhibit such immature behavior should not receive the help they are asking, but the kind of help that would address their immature traits. You are nowhere near a position you should be evoking energy to other people... Much less a death spell or anything of the sort.

People who exhibit such immature behavior should not receive the help they are asking, but the kind of help that would address their immature traits. You are nowhere near a position you should be evoking energy to other people... Much less a death spell or anything of the sort.
I thought it was a bit obvious that the universe thing was irony, so work on your interpretation..
I don't follow satanic ethics, I'm more into "Hellenic philosophy"
φιλία: Never betray your friends, don't pity your enemies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back